Windows 10: 3hrs and no help

Discus and support 3hrs and no help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have spent the last 3 hrs trying to reach someone live on chat. I need help with my volume. Not Xbox sound connection, not attched or external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MRS.JR, Feb 11, 2019.

1. MRS.JR Win User

3hrs and no help

I have spent the last 3 hrs trying to reach someone live on chat. I need help with my volume. Not Xbox sound connection, not attched or external speakers, not assure and premium assisted software support! I need help with my LAPTOPS INTERAL VOLUME! Not matter what I do the volume is very low, even when set to max. I would like to talk with an actual person about how to fix this issue. Yet for some reason the "Get Help", isnt helping. Does anyone have any suggestions?

:)

MRS.JR, Feb 11, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 11, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

3hrs and no help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool 3hrs and no help :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

3hrs and no help

1. 3hrs and no help - Similar Threads - 3hrs help

2. After Win 10 Clean Install, Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Help!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    After Win 10 Clean Install, Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Help!: Hey guys, After I clean installed win 10 2 days ago I'm not able to install my Nvidia driver. I get this error: “NVIDIA Installer cannot continue. This NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. Please update your driver using GeForce Experience...
  3. After Win 10 Clean Install, Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    After Win 10 Clean Install, Can't Install Nvidia Driver - Help!: Hey guys, After I clean installed win 10 2 days ago I'm not able to install my Nvidia driver. I get this error: “NVIDIA Installer cannot continue. This NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. Please update your driver using GeForce Experience...
  4. Need Help for Windows settings/tweaking via Reg hacking & For NTLite

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Help for Windows settings/tweaking via Reg hacking & For NTLite: Hello everyone, firstly, am new here & this is my first post so if I violate any rules please let me know. I need some help regarding windows ISO customization via NTLite Now that the recent 19H1 ISO released, I've downloaded the EN UK x64 Consumer ISO & using latest NTLite...
  5. Help Installing Windows 10 on Nvme PCIe M.2 ssd onto hp spectre x360

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help Installing Windows 10 on Nvme PCIe M.2 ssd onto hp spectre x360: Windows 10 installer sees my Nvme PCIe M.2 ssd (Sabrent Rocket 256gb brand). But when I click to install-error messages says : Windows cant be installed on this drive. When I click "Show Details"-It goes further to say "The computers hardware may not support booting to this...
  6. Auto compression win10 broke my photos and videos HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto compression win10 broke my photos and videos HELP: Hello everyone I got a problem. My windows 10 started compressing files automatically. And after compression files size show insane and it's impossible to open or decompress. I tried some programs as Recuva for fix it but it does not help. HEEELP...
  7. Please Help Me Microsoft. Scaling Resolution Prob-read pls!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please Help Me Microsoft. Scaling Resolution Prob-read pls!: Please look into this so i had this problem ever since i bought my laptop lenovo touch ideapad 310-15ISK so anyways i looked up on the internet about this thing btw its a resolution problem scaling yeah i have BLACK BARS in game net solutions leaded me into Intel Graphics...
  8. Anyone thats can help me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone thats can help me: i have trouble about downloading files from internet,because when i try to download something the error is thats pages of download end with the url bar displaying this: about:blank#blocked,and because of it i can't download things even if i tried the regedit solution it won't...
  9. Need help to get latest OpenGL version

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help to get latest OpenGL version: I need a newer version pf open GL to run some games becuase my current version 1.1 isn't sufficient enough, & I need version 3.3, does anyone here know how to get that version please? I really need this thank you very much for any help...
  10. Help with BOSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with BOSD: I did driver verifier to try and find the reason I've been having BOSD problems. Here are links to minidump files, my msinfo file and my specs. Dump file MS info PC Specs.txt...