Windows 10: 3rd attempt: Can not grab title bar from some programs in second screen

Discus and support 3rd attempt: Can not grab title bar from some programs in second screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, for some time now I have been experiencing a problem when using multiple screens. When I connect a second screen and try to grab a maximized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DiligentDay4, Apr 12, 2021.

1. 3rd attempt: Can not grab title bar from some programs in second screen

Hey guys,

for some time now I have been experiencing a problem when using multiple screens. When I connect a second screen and try to grab a maximized window by moving the cursor to the top, clicking and trying to drag, I select and move the window below. Strangely enough, the problem occurs only in the second screen and only in some programs like the Microsoft Office programs or Arduino IDE. With Firefox it works quite normally. If I don't click at the top, it works, but it's just intuitive.

Does anyone here know a solution?

submitted by /u/DiligentDay4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DiligentDay4, Apr 12, 2021

2. Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Changing title bar color of specific programs

The goal was to test the feature with Google Chrome since it's a browser with a bad theme API. If successful, the same method could be easily applied to any other program with unmatched interface/title bar colors.

The custom title bar color is a Windows 10 feature and 3rd-party developers can easily make it the color they'd like. Edge has a black title bar when using it's dark theme for example. I was just curious to know if there's a way to set a color for a specific
    program rather than setting the default color that affects all the title bars that aren't coded colorful by their respective developers.

João Vitor Chrisóstomo, Apr 12, 2021
  4. DJC
    djc Win User

3rd attempt: Can not grab title bar from some programs in second screen

Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

Thema:

3rd attempt: Can not grab title bar from some programs in second screen

1. 3rd attempt: Can not grab title bar from some programs in second screen - Similar Threads - 3rd attempt grab

2. Can not install 3rd party program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install 3rd party program: Running Windows 11 Single home user. Can not install any 3rd party program. Can simply not verify the installation start. There is no option available to put in the information. Can not see the ability to allow 3rd party programs at all. I simply can not change anything that...
  3. Can not install 3rd party program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not install 3rd party program: Running Windows 11 Single home user. Can not install any 3rd party program. Can simply not verify the installation start. There is no option available to put in the information. Can not see the ability to allow 3rd party programs at all. I simply can not change anything that...
  4. move the title bar to out of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    move the title bar to out of the screen: i want to move a window metatrader to out of the screen so that title bar is not seen. like fullscreen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-the-title-bar-to-out-of-the-screen/9162d415-3992-4f51-bc70-55578db19fb0
  5. move the title bar to out of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    move the title bar to out of the screen: i want to move a window metatrader to out of the screen so that title bar is not seen. like fullscreen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-the-title-bar-to-out-of-the-screen/9162d415-3992-4f51-bc70-55578db19fb0
  6. Possible to HIDE the title bar of a program?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible to HIDE the title bar of a program?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/laywpz/possible_to_hide_the_title_bar_of_a_program/
  7. Can not grab title bar from some programs in second screen

Can not grab title bar from some programs in second screen: Hey guys, for some time now I have been experiencing a problem when using multiple screens. When I connect a second screen and try to grab a maximized window by moving the cursor to the top, clicking and trying to drag, I select and move the window below. Strangely enough,...
  8. Can not grab title bar from some programs in second screen

Can not grab title bar from some programs in second screen: Hey guys, for some time now I have been experiencing a problem when using multiple screens. When I connect a second screen and try to grab a maximized window by moving the cursor to the top, clicking and trying to drag, I select and move the window below. Strangely enough,...
  9. Issue with changing title bar color with some programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with changing title bar color with some programs: Out of the four computers I own, I was only able to get one of them upgraded to Windows 10 so far, The one I had with me the day 10 was released is a HP Envy laptop that I use primarily for a hobby I have, Astronomy. The PC had on it several programs I use while using my...
  10. Taskbar at top of screen - Some apps' title-bars open UNDERNEATH

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar at top of screen - Some apps' title-bars open UNDERNEATH: First post: hope it's in the right category... Just as the description states; I am using a Mac-style dock at the bottom of my WinX desktop and therefore have my taskbar located at the top of the screen. I am having an irritating issue from time-to-time, with the...