Windows 10: 3rd Display Disconnects Randomly

Discus and support 3rd Display Disconnects Randomly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a setup of 3 displays and the TV keeps disconnecting randomly. I don't know why this happens, but it does and the only thing that works is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexanderCrocker, Nov 12, 2020.

1. 3rd Display Disconnects Randomly

I have a setup of 3 displays and the TV keeps disconnecting randomly. I don't know why this happens, but it does and the only thing that works is unplugging and re-plugging the HDMI into the graphics card. The problem is not with the TV, as all of the other inputs never do this, and updating the video driver and selecting different types of video drivers isn't helping either. I have no idea what is going on and this all started happening a few months ago out of nowhere. I have checked the display settings and sometimes this even happens when the TV is on. All 3 screens flash black and then the TV shows a black signal for a few seconds before saying no signal and Windows doesn't let me access it, making all of my apps that I have defaulted to the TV go to my second display instead, which is infuriating.

:)

AlexanderCrocker, Nov 12, 2020

2. Windows randomly disconnects WiFi

Hello,

After installing 1903 update, my wifi randomly disconnects. I've to disconnect and reconnect wifi to make it work again.

Can anyone suggest some tips to solve this issue?

SourabhMhaisekar, Nov 12, 2020
  3. katie757 Win User
    Display adapter disconnects randomly

Dell Laptop 7400 2n1 and connecting to an Epson 595wi projector installed with the Microsoft Wireless Adapter

Laptop connects without any issues and is consistently works.

We proceeded to install district wide, we started to name them per the room they were going in, and updated the firmware. Noticed several issues, Laptops disconnected randomly and freezing the computer entirely. Updated drivers on Laptop, re imaged computers,
    going thru several troublehooting suggestions online, and none have worked. The only thing that we did was update the firmware and changed the name.

I am at a loss as to why the computers a locking up, and disconnecting. Save me,,,,,I cant think what the issues could be

Thanks

katie757, Nov 12, 2020
  4. 3870x2 Win User

3rd Display Disconnects Randomly

Raid-0 Randomly Disconnects

Asus maximus iii with PII 945
    Raid-0 configuration with 2x seagates

The hard drives will randomly disconnect and reconnect. This is a huge problem when playing a game and it suddenly errors out because the hard drive will disconnect, then immediately reconnect.

I am going out to get some better SATA cables (these are questionable).

Any ideas why this would happen?

3870x2, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

3rd Display Disconnects Randomly

1. 3rd Display Disconnects Randomly - Similar Threads - 3rd Display Disconnects

2. Windows 11 constantly sets 3rd monitor to "Disconnect this display" and believes it "Isn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 constantly sets 3rd monitor to "Disconnect this display" and believes it "Isn't...: Hi guys, I have a home system configured with a Windows 11 Dell Latitude 5430, running Windows 10.0.22621 Build 22621. The device is connected to a dock by Plugable via a USB-C cable. The dock then outputs a dual display to a KVM switch via 2 HDMI cables. The KVM switch...
  3. Secondary display disconnects and then reconnects randomly FREQUENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secondary display disconnects and then reconnects randomly FREQUENT: I have a newly-bought Gigabyte G24F 24-inch 165Hz 1080p display hooked up to a ROG Strix G15 G513QM 5800H + RTX3060, via a Displayport to USB-C cable. The monitor have been set as my main display with the option of 'extend these displays', and is connected straight to my...
  4. Secondary display disconnects and then reconnects randomly FREQUENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secondary display disconnects and then reconnects randomly FREQUENT: I have a newly-bought Gigabyte G24F 24-inch 165Hz 1080p display hooked up to a ROG Strix G15 G513QM 5800H + RTX3060, via a Displayport to USB-C cable. The monitor have been set as my main display with the option of 'extend these displays', and is connected straight to my...
  5. Secondary display disconnects and then reconnects randomly FREQUENT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Display Adapter disconnects randomly

Display Adapter disconnects randomly: Hello, I'm duplicating a question asked by katie757 as that thread has been locked, but I may have found a "solution". [ORIGINAL QUESTION] created on January 22, 2020 by katie757 Dell Laptop 7400 2n1 and connecting to an Epson 595wi projector installed with the Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft Display Adapter disconnects randomly

Microsoft Display Adapter disconnects randomly: Dell Laptop 7400 2n1 and connecting to an Epson 595wi projector installed with the Microsoft Wireless Adapter Laptop connects without any issues and is consistently works. We proceeded to install district wide, we started to name them per the room they were going in, and...
  8. Display adapter disconnects randomly

Display adapter disconnects randomly: Dell Laptop 7400 2n1 and connecting to an Epson 595wi projector installed with the Microsoft Wireless Adapter Laptop connects without any issues and is consistently works. We proceeded to install district wide, we started to name them per the room they were going in, and...
  9. Fake 3rd Display?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fake 3rd Display?: I am a teacher working with a laptop, a projector, and a tv connected via Chromecast. My current setup is Computer connected to projector for 2nd display and simulcasting that display over to the Chromecast TV, so it displays on multiple screens in the room; however, there...
  10. 3rd Display

3rd Display: Is NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 work with Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/3rd-display/d4780bbc-b8be-467c-9a1e-e57478136bc5