Windows 10: 3rd Display

Discus and support 3rd Display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 work with Windows 10 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sume25, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Sume25 Win User

3rd Display

Is NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 work with Windows 10 ?

:)

Sume25, Sep 5, 2018

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 5, 2018
  3. alone Win User
    Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

3rd Display [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

3rd Display [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Sep 5, 2018
  4. damtachoa Win User

3rd Display

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

3rd Display

1. 3rd Display - Similar Threads - 3rd Display

2. hi im trying to run a 3rd monitor and the computer detects it but will not display on the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hi im trying to run a 3rd monitor and the computer detects it but will not display on the...: hi im trying to run a 3rd monitor and the computer detects it but will not display on the 3rd monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-trying-to-run-a-3rd-monitor-and-the-computer/3a8e9cc8-f805-4def-b0f9-5c9aae16d5c9
  3. hi im trying to run a 3rd monitor and the computer detects it but will not display on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi im trying to run a 3rd monitor and the computer detects it but will not display on the...: hi im trying to run a 3rd monitor and the computer detects it but will not display on the 3rd monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-trying-to-run-a-3rd-monitor-and-the-computer/3a8e9cc8-f805-4def-b0f9-5c9aae16d5c9
  4. hi im trying to run a 3rd monitor and the computer detects it but will not display on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 constantly sets 3rd monitor to "Disconnect this display" and believes it "Isn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 constantly sets 3rd monitor to "Disconnect this display" and believes it "Isn't...: Hi guys, I have a home system configured with a Windows 11 Dell Latitude 5430, running Windows 10.0.22621 Build 22621. The device is connected to a dock by Plugable via a USB-C cable. The dock then outputs a dual display to a KVM switch via 2 HDMI cables. The KVM switch...
  6. Windows 11 constantly sets 3rd monitor to "Disconnect this display" and believes it "Isn't...

Windows 11 constantly sets 3rd monitor to "Disconnect this display" and believes it "Isn't...: Hi guys, I have a home system configured with a Windows 11 Dell Latitude 5430, running Windows 10.0.22621 Build 22621. The device is connected to a dock by Plugable via a USB-C cable. The dock then outputs a dual display to a KVM switch via 2 HDMI cables. The KVM switch...
  7. 3rd party screen saver won't turn off when multiple displays connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3rd party screen saver won't turn off when multiple displays connected: HelloI am facing a problem with Windows 10 Enterprise. I downloaded multiple 3rd party screen savers one at a time. When the screen saver starts while I have 3 monitors connected to the computer, I notice that 3 copies of the screen saver starts, one for every screen. But...
  8. 3rd party screen saver won't turn off when multiple displays connected

3rd party screen saver won't turn off when multiple displays connected: HelloI am facing a problem with Windows 10 Enterprise. I downloaded multiple 3rd party screen savers one at a time. When the screen saver starts while I have 3 monitors connected to the computer, I notice that 3 copies of the screen saver starts, one for every screen. But...
  9. 3rd party screen saver won't turn off when multiple displays connected

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows 11/ Surface Pro 7 3rd Monitor Settings Locked to "Disconnect This Display"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11/ Surface Pro 7 3rd Monitor Settings Locked to "Disconnect This Display": I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with a docking station, loaded with Windows 11 OS. For over a year, until recently I was able to run two monitors plus the display screen on the Surface Pro with no issues. Then one day my third monitor would not turn on. I tried a new VGA...