Windows 10: 3rd Display

Discus and support 3rd Display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 work with Windows 10 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sume25, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Sume25 Win User

3rd Display

Is NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 work with Windows 10 ?

:)

Sume25, Sep 5, 2018

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 5, 2018
  3. alone Win User
    Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

3rd Display [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

3rd Display [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Sep 5, 2018
  4. damtachoa Win User

3rd Display

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

3rd Display

1. 3rd Display - Similar Threads - 3rd Display

2. 3rd party software for creating a backup image of my system?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    3rd party software for creating a backup image of my system?: Hello everyone. I have a new PC running Windows 10 Home. Two hard disks: one for the OS and one for the data. I had created an image of C on my second hard disk, using the incorporated Windows 7 image backup service. To my experience, the Windows 7 image backup, incorporated...
  3. Remap a key without any 3rd party software?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remap a key without any 3rd party software?: Hello, I want to remap/disable f10 without use of 3rd part programs! I found 2 tutorials, which concur on how to do it... is using registry and changing scan codes. I did that and restarted PC, however it doesn't work! This is to remap f10 to f9. I also tried to leave 00...
  4. 3rd attempt: Can not grab title bar from some programs in second screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    3rd attempt: Can not grab title bar from some programs in second screen: Hey guys, for some time now I have been experiencing a problem when using multiple screens. When I connect a second screen and try to grab a maximized window by moving the cursor to the top, clicking and trying to drag, I select and move the window below. Strangely enough,...
  5. Windows 10 Notifications don't work on blank desktop with apps on 2nd and 3rd display.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Notifications don't work on blank desktop with apps on 2nd and 3rd display.: My windows 10 notifications do not work is nothing is running on my primary display, but the apps I have notifications on for are on my 2nd and 3rd monitor/display. Notifications only appear if I have a program or app open on main display. Is there a fix?...
  6. 3rd Display Disconnects Randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd Display Disconnects Randomly: I have a setup of 3 displays and the TV keeps disconnecting randomly. I don't know why this happens, but it does and the only thing that works is unplugging and re-plugging the HDMI into the graphics card. The problem is not with the TV, as all of the other inputs never do...
  7. Make a shortcut to toggle connection to 3rd display only?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make a shortcut to toggle connection to 3rd display only?: Hey, thanks for reading. Here's the problem: My PC has 2 monitors (Displays 1 & 3) and is connected to the tv (Display 2.) Usually I am only using the 2 monitors so I go into display settings and disconnect Display 2 (I hate it when windows open on the screen that is turned...
  8. Display Scenario, When a 3rd screen is turned on make it main.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Scenario, When a 3rd screen is turned on make it main.: Hi, I'm currently trying to control my set up with a vocal Assistant but i'm struggling with one scenario. I have 2 screens at my desk, and when I turn on a third screen [already plugged], I would like windows to automatically make it the only activated screen. Which would...
  9. Fake 3rd Display?

Fake 3rd Display?: I am a teacher working with a laptop, a projector, and a tv connected via Chromecast. My current setup is Computer connected to projector for 2nd display and simulcasting that display over to the Chromecast TV, so it displays on multiple screens in the room; however, there...
  10. Screen Resolution issue on 3rd Display

Screen Resolution issue on 3rd Display: Dear Team, I am using a Dell Work station T5810XL machine ,installed with WIn 10 OS. There are 2 Nvidia (NVS 315) display driver installed in that machines. On first Nvidia Card 2 Monitors are connected & works fine in extended display environment. Perfect Screen...