Windows 10: 3rd monitor says no signal....

Discus and support 3rd monitor says no signal.... in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; How could this be. The third monitor says no signal yet when I use Chrome Remote Desktop the 3rd monitor is visible. Any ideas how to fix this? Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by fmonte, Sep 17, 2020.

1. fmonte Win User

3rd monitor says no signal....

How could this be. The third monitor says no signal yet when I use Chrome Remote Desktop the 3rd monitor is visible. Any ideas how to fix this? Thank you in advance.

fmonte, Sep 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 Update Installed & Now No Signal to Monitor

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your monitor's signal, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "signal", are you referring to the Internet?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Monitor says NO SIGNAL

if your on the net you must be using a laptop
    try plugging the monitor into your laptop to see if your new monitor is working
    if you have wired everything up properly you should at least be able to boot into the bios
    like i've said before please list the make and model of your pc ,processor type ,what memory you have
    your motherboards box should say what you have bought also your processor's box should say what that is

take pictures and then upload them if necessary to here

dr emulator (madmax), Sep 17, 2020
  4. 3rd monitor says no signal....

3rd monitor doesn't connect

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To better understand your query, kindly reply to the following questions.

1. Did you try setting up the cables again?

2. Did you try giving the recommended resolution and check if the monitor is detected?

I would suggest you to make sure that the monitors are connected to the correct video port.

However, you can go to the device manager and disable the monitor which is not working.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Monitors.
    • Right-click on the monitor and select Disable.
    • After sometime, try re-enabling it and check if the device gets detected.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

3rd monitor says no signal....

1. 3rd monitor says no signal.... - Similar Threads - 3rd monitor says

2. 3rd Monitor stopped getting signal, worked yesterday, windows not recognising higher...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3rd Monitor stopped getting signal, worked yesterday, windows not recognising higher...: When i booted up my computer today, it only recognised my middle monitor, and the others were black. In the windows settings, i changed it from disconnect this display to extend desktop, worked on 2nd monitor, 3rd didnt't. It reverted it even though i clicked keep...
  3. Third monitor detected but monitor says "No Signal"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third monitor detected but monitor says "No Signal": I have all the latest Nvidia Drivers I have a GTX 950 and have updated all drivers on my pc. I have reconnected all the cables in the order of the monitors as described by Windows. The cable is going to the mobo. Its VGA to VGA. My other monitors connected to my gpu go HDMI...
  4. No Signal on Monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Signal on Monitor: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jamesbrad04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgy9k5/no_signal_on_monitor/
  5. Monitor Says No signal after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Monitor Says No signal after factory reset: After the reset process and the computer restarts, the monitor would say there is no signal detected and turn off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-says-no-signal-after-factory-reset/a0b9679a-3ac9-4605-a790-bd70dd34aaef
  6. No signal to monitors

No signal to monitors: Hi, I bought a new computer a few months ago - a pre built msi infinite 9sa-871 - and was experiencing issues with lag after leaving the computer on, which got progressively worse. I'm not the smartest with tech, so I reset to factory settings and it sort of fixes itself, but...
  7. No signal to monitors

No signal to monitors: Hi guys, have tried browsing around but I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking to be honest, so I'm hoping someone might be able to help point me in the right direction. This morning I've gone to hop on my computer and I've got no signal to any of my screens 2 desktop...
  8. Monitor says "No signal detected"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor says "No signal detected": So I pressed the windows icon on my keyboard with the "P" button and it showed some display thing. I accidentally pressed something along the lines of " show PC screen only". Now, the monitor goes off and when I switch it on, it says "No signal detected". How do I fix this?...
  9. Monitor no signal

Monitor no signal: My system unit boots perfectly, the videocard is working etc. But it says on my monitor that it has no signal. I checked every wirings and all. Is this a faulty ram ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-no-signal/584e85e7-7d09-4afb-86e0-8f837b1263dd
  10. Monitor saying "no signal" when turning on

Monitor saying "no signal" when turning on: Specs Ryzen 1500x asus-b350m-a micro atx am4 motherboard Gtx 1050 2gb Primary monitor: acer gn246HL - Dvi d - 144hz secondary: old samsung that i dont know the name of - Vga to hdmi adapter - 60hz 1680 x 1050 So i started having this issue but it has not gotten...