Windows 10: 3rd Party cookies Blocker

Discus and support 3rd Party cookies Blocker in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Using Windows10, how do I turn off the 3rd party cookies blocker please? I am trying to access a bona fide web site which will not allow me access... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RonBin79, Dec 20, 2018.

1. RonBin79 Win User

3rd Party cookies Blocker

Using Windows10, how do I turn off the 3rd party cookies blocker please? I am trying to access a bona fide web site which will not allow me access because my 3rd Party Cookie is blocking me.

:)

RonBin79, Dec 20, 2018

2. 3rd party cookies

are 3rd party cookies dangerous. if you block them internet explorer slows to a crawl.

chuckles_747, Dec 20, 2018
  3. John Ado Win User
    3rd party cookies

Hi,

Not all third-party cookies are dangerous. To know more about it, you can check this

article
    about the description of cookies. Look for First-party and Third-party Cookies section where it explains the difference between the two.

Best.

John Ado, Dec 20, 2018
  4. BbrynnN Win User

opting out of advertising (and 3rd party cookies)

Hi Friends,

While setting up a new Windows 10 system, I came across the Privacy settings and this page: http://choice.microsoft.com/en-us/opt-out

There, it says:

"To opt out of personalized ads in this browser, your browser history must allow first-party and third-party cookies and you must have your browsing experience set to NOT delete browsing history on exit. Instructions for enabling cookies and configuring
    your browsing history may be available in your browsers settings, privacy, or help documentation."

It seems incredibly counterintuitive to opt out of advertising, that a user must allow 3rd party cookies. For goodness sakes, aren't 3rd party cookies one potential source of advertising??

I just want to try and understand this. I wonder if someone could explain it for me. I want neither 3rd party cookies or advertising. Isn't there some way to accomplish that?

Thank you very much 3rd Party cookies Blocker :)

BbrynnN, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

1. 3rd Party cookies Blocker - Similar Threads - 3rd Party cookies

2. Linking 3rd parties.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  3. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  4. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 3rd party webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd party webcam: I recently installed a 3rd party webcam to my Windows 10 XPS 13. I often have to restart to access it. I don't want disable the integrated camera because it works to identify me. I would like to make the new Webcam the default. When I follow instructions and right click on...
  6. 3rd party sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3rd party sites: Why can I not access websites that are emailed to me. For example,,, if someone emails me a money transfer,,, it will not open to the banking page. If "Prevention" sends me a link to health topic,,,, I cannot open it. Please help! :-...
  7. 3rd Party Company

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    3rd Party Company: I did a search for MS tech support and 855-345-8210 was a search result, so I called the number. I needed help with Outlook. The rep said MS no longer supported Outlook, and they were the company that handled Outlook support. I gave them access to my computer. They fixed the...
  8. Google announces plans to phase out 3rd party cookies in Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces plans to phase out 3rd party cookies in Chrome: In August, we announced a new initiative (known as Privacy Sandbox) to develop a set of open standards to fundamentally enhance privacy on the web. Our goal for this open source initiative is to make the web more private and secure for users, while also supporting publishers....
  9. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...
  10. 3rd Party cookies Blocker

in Windows 10 Support
    3rd Party cookies Blocker: Using Windows10, how do I turn off the 3rd party cookies blocker please? I am trying to access a bona fide web site which will not allow me access because my 3rd Party Cookie is blocking me. 123839