Windows 10: 3rd party game refund

Discus and support 3rd party game refund in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Morning All I recently purchased Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 for PC on a third party site. I meet the required specs etc but the game is unplayable,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Don Cheester, Sep 9, 2020.

1. 3rd party game refund

Morning All

I recently purchased Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 for PC on a third party site.

I meet the required specs etc but the game is unplayable, crashes all the time, dials etc disappearing

I contacted the 3rd party site and they basically said I would need to speak to Microsoft store.

I have tried and tried and cant get through, can anyone advise where i stand with a possible refund?

Thanks

:)

Don Cheester, Sep 9, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Sep 9, 2020
  3. ChloeShay Win User
    Installing 3rd party Gaming Apps on Windows

I am a Windows user and also a gaming explorer. I have come across gaming supportive apps which allows to play
    android games on windows platform. As we only use our android mobile to play games. I also like to experience the gaming in a much wider screen such as my Desktop PC screen.

• Are these 3rd party apps are suitable for use to install on windows platform?
    • How are we going to assure the security of these apps?

Open for Discussion.

ChloeShay, Sep 9, 2020
  4. ChloeShay Win User

3rd party game refund

Installing 3rd party apps on windows platform for gaming

I am a Windows user and also a gaming explorer. I have come across gaming supportive apps which allows to play android games on windows platform. As we only use our android mobile to play games. I also like to experience the
    gaming in a much wider screen such as my Desktop PC screen.

• Are these 3rd party apps are suitable for use to install on windows platform?
    • How are we going to assure the security of these apps?

Open for Discussion.

ChloeShay, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

3rd party game refund

1. 3rd party game refund - Similar Threads - 3rd party game

2. Linking 3rd parties.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  3. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  4. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 3rd party webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd party webcam: I recently installed a 3rd party webcam to my Windows 10 XPS 13. I often have to restart to access it. I don't want disable the integrated camera because it works to identify me. I would like to make the new Webcam the default. When I follow instructions and right click on...
  6. 3rd party sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3rd party sites: Why can I not access websites that are emailed to me. For example,,, if someone emails me a money transfer,,, it will not open to the banking page. If "Prevention" sends me a link to health topic,,,, I cannot open it. Please help! :-...
  7. 3rd Party Company

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    3rd Party Company: I did a search for MS tech support and 855-345-8210 was a search result, so I called the number. I needed help with Outlook. The rep said MS no longer supported Outlook, and they were the company that handled Outlook support. I gave them access to my computer. They fixed the...
  8. Installing 3rd party apps on windows platform for gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing 3rd party apps on windows platform for gaming: I am a Windows user and also a gaming explorer. I have come across gaming supportive apps which allows to play android games on windows platform. As we only use our android mobile to play games. I also like to experience the gaming in a much wider screen such as my Desktop PC...
  9. Installing 3rd party Gaming Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing 3rd party Gaming Apps on Windows: I am a Windows user and also a gaming explorer. I have come across gaming supportive apps which allows to play android games on windows platform. As we only use our android mobile to play games. I also like to experience the gaming in a much wider screen such as my Desktop PC...
  10. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...