Windows 10: 3rd upgrade, first with a couple of problems

Discus and support 3rd upgrade, first with a couple of problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I just upgraded my wife's computer and noticed it loads directly to my account which has no password. When I restart it never asks who's account I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by matoond, Aug 8, 2015.

1. matoond Win User

3rd upgrade, first with a couple of problems

So I just upgraded my wife's computer and noticed it loads directly to my account which has no password. When I restart it never asks who's account I want to logon to, just goes to mine. Of the three computer I've upgraded this is the first to do this. Also in the power options I can't find the option for fast boot....thank you for assistance in advance.

:)

matoond, Aug 8, 2015
  2. Ray Hipkiss Win User

A couple of problems with my N8

When you updated to Anna did you also install the extra Applications updates 1/2 and 2/2?

Also, you may need to perform a factory reset by typing *#7370# into the phones dial pad. Default security code is 12345 if requested. Make sure to back up all important stuff on the phone before hand as the factory reset will wipe everything from all locations
    on the phone including your SD card.

Ray

Ray Hipkiss, Aug 8, 2015
  3. josharaya Win User
    A couple of problems with my N8

Hi I have an N8 all is actualize u have symbian Anna and all but my n8 sometimes the screen doesn't respond and it freezes and another is very slow I have from Phone Memory 110.6 MB free from Mass Memory 13.7 GB free and my Micro SD card has 1.8 GB free
    my micro SD is from 4 GB and it is very slow and it is making me nuts and I thing that N8 has a bunch of problems that nokia has to take care of

josharaya, Aug 8, 2015
  4. rive0108 Win User

It goes to whatever the last account used was on reboot

rive0108, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

1. 3rd upgrade, first with a couple of problems - Similar Threads - 3rd upgrade couple

2. 3rd Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd Display: Is NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 work with Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/3rd-display/d4780bbc-b8be-467c-9a1e-e57478136bc5
  3. HP Envy 15 J151sa - A couple of post-upgrade issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Envy 15 J151sa - A couple of post-upgrade issues: Hi All Well like so many people out there I was keen to get my hands on the new Windows 10 setup and upgraded via the "Get Windows 10" app on day one. Whilst on the whole the upgrade went smoothly I have spotted a couple of problems since. 1. One of the USB 3.0 ports...
  4. No signal to monitor after couple minutes of use, screen freezes first

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No signal to monitor after couple minutes of use, screen freezes first: I'm having a problem with my R9 270x gpu. After a couple minutes of use, the screen will freeze and then my monitor will have no signal. I had this issue in windows 8; I now have windows 10. Everything is fine using an Nvidia gpu. I am using the latest amd drivers. I've also...
  5. Couple questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Couple questions: First of all does anyone know a simple way to deny permissions to an unknown user in the registry? S-1-15-3-1024-1065365936-1281604716-3511738428-1654721687-432734479-3232135806-4053264122-3456934681 this unknown user has read permissions all through out the registry - I...
  6. A couple of event queries

in Windows 10 Support
    A couple of event queries: In the last weeks I had been experiencing numerous errors showing up in Event Viewer. The retained Win 7 files, now deleted, seem to have reduced those a great deal. Two in particular persist. Code: 1. The app didn't start. See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log...
  7. Couple of errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Couple of errors: Hi, Can someone help figure out how to fix these errors my pc is doing? Thank you. 1. [img] 2. [img] 3. [img] 83385
  8. Couple questions on how to actually upgrade your system.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Couple questions on how to actually upgrade your system.: I've got a few questions. 1) What happens if you try to update a copy of windows 7 that is not actually genuine? 2) I do have the "Reserve your Windows 10" icon in my system tray. However, there is nowhere to download Windows 10, all there is, is some slide images...
  9. Will it be upgrade first then Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will it be upgrade first then Fresh Install: hi if i missed the article on upgrading please forgive, when win 10 is finally available, i want to do a fresh install, so does that mean when it comes out i have to update first to get my license then start all over again to install a fresh copy? i always imaged my previous...
  10. Free upgrade during the first year

in Windows 10 Support
    Free upgrade during the first year: Sounds good, too good to be 'true'? No matter what I think of Windows 10, it would be kinda stupid not to take up Microsoft on the free upgrade particularly if, like me, you have a standby build of your OS on a separate HD just in case the main drive crashed which I would...