Windows 10: 3rd upgrade, first with a couple of problems

Discus and support 3rd upgrade, first with a couple of problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I just upgraded my wife's computer and noticed it loads directly to my account which has no password. When I restart it never asks who's account I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by matoond, Aug 8, 2015.

1. matoond Win User

3rd upgrade, first with a couple of problems

So I just upgraded my wife's computer and noticed it loads directly to my account which has no password. When I restart it never asks who's account I want to logon to, just goes to mine. Of the three computer I've upgraded this is the first to do this. Also in the power options I can't find the option for fast boot....thank you for assistance in advance.

:)

matoond, Aug 8, 2015

2. A couple of problems with my N8

When you updated to Anna did you also install the extra Applications updates 1/2 and 2/2?

Also, you may need to perform a factory reset by typing *#7370# into the phones dial pad. Default security code is 12345 if requested. Make sure to back up all important stuff on the phone before hand as the factory reset will wipe everything from all locations
    on the phone including your SD card.

Ray

Ray Hipkiss, Aug 8, 2015
  3. josharaya Win User
    A couple of problems with my N8

Hi I have an N8 all is actualize u have symbian Anna and all but my n8 sometimes the screen doesn't respond and it freezes and another is very slow I have from Phone Memory 110.6 MB free from Mass Memory 13.7 GB free and my Micro SD card has 1.8 GB free
    my micro SD is from 4 GB and it is very slow and it is making me nuts and I thing that N8 has a bunch of problems that nokia has to take care of

josharaya, Aug 8, 2015
  4. rive0108 Win User

It goes to whatever the last account used was on reboot

rive0108, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

1. 3rd upgrade, first with a couple of problems - Similar Threads - 3rd upgrade couple

2. trying to set up my 3rd monitor to mirror my first one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to set up my 3rd monitor to mirror my first one: hi im trying to set up a third monitor on my PC to mirror my 1st monitor running windows 11, i had it working for a minute but my mouse is playing up and i cant use my 2nd monitor properly now, i mainly have the 3rd monitor plugged into my big TV so friends can watch me play...
  3. Couple problems here and there

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Couple problems here and there: First of all, I keep getting this error notification that says "taskhostw.exe Success Unkown Hard Error," this all started a couple of days ago but it used to say "cftmon.exe Success Unknown Hard Error," but I got that to stop by disabling the program itself which I believe...
  4. Im formatting my pc for the first time and have a couple of doubts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im formatting my pc for the first time and have a couple of doubts: 1-Since i have only one usb i was wondering if i can make a partition with bootable windows and the other with info or i have to upload the info to the cloud. 2-how much space should i give to the windows partition?(i want to have the desktop and everything about users in...
  5. Problems since last couple of updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems since last couple of updates: Some time after the last Windows update (maybe 2) I have a few issues. 1. I no longer can get icons in my pictures folder only the Microsoft Photo icon. I have tried all the suggested fixes, but nothing works. 2. My earplug jack isn't working properly. I plug in my earbud...
  6. Assistance With a Couple Recent BSODs Since Upgrading

Assistance With a Couple Recent BSODs Since Upgrading: I've gotten a couple of crashes in the week or two that I've been running win10. The first was a typical looking one, but the 2nd was a new-look windows 10 style and it said "critical process died". Very descriptive, huh. So I ran the V2 collector to gather some of the dump...
  7. A couple of issues after upgrade to 1903

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A couple of issues after upgrade to 1903: after update to 1903 i dont see the pop up when i have finished downloading a torrent. i also dont see the "safe to remove device" when i unplug an external usb drive. how do i change back the notification area like it was before updating to 1903? 136789
  8. Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago

Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago: Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago and I can't open my pay advice which uses VMR, how do I do to get this back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-did-an-upgrade-a-couple-of-weeks-ago/7a62f32f-e4a5-46c7-8633-e5de9b7f672b
  9. No signal to monitor after couple minutes of use, screen freezes first

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No signal to monitor after couple minutes of use, screen freezes first: I'm having a problem with my R9 270x gpu. After a couple minutes of use, the screen will freeze and then my monitor will have no signal. I had this issue in windows 8; I now have windows 10. Everything is fine using an Nvidia gpu. I am using the latest amd drivers. I've also...
  10. Will it be upgrade first then Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will it be upgrade first then Fresh Install: hi if i missed the article on upgrading please forgive, when win 10 is finally available, i want to do a fresh install, so does that mean when it comes out i have to update first to get my license then start all over again to install a fresh copy? i always imaged my previous...