Windows 10: 3SRY.EXE getting stopped frequently on Windows 7.

Discus and support 3SRY.EXE getting stopped frequently on Windows 7. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; a file named 3SRY.exe frequently popping up as stopped working in the computer. I have searched on google but found nothing about this file. Does... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnishDebnath, Sep 24, 2018.

1. 3SRY.EXE getting stopped frequently on Windows 7.

a file named 3SRY.exe frequently popping up as stopped working in the computer. I have searched on google but found nothing about this file. Does anyone have idea about this file?

3SRY.EXE getting stopped frequently on Windows 7. 070237e6-ee8b-4ad9-9041-e9a49636b6e3?upload=true.png

:)

AnishDebnath, Sep 24, 2018

2. HELP! Windows Media Player Problem

http://support.microsoft.com/KB/243621

that covers up to version 10... let me see if its diffrent for the newer versions

EDit:

here is how to clear the frequent list.
    http://www.blogsdna.com/4086/how-to...edia-player-12-frequent-list-in-windows-7.htm

and here is how to clear the history
    http://www.downloadatoz.com/essenti...ar-the-windows-media-player-12-history_g.html

and from the last link is the same error where you can just disable it too =)

THRiLL KiLL, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Sep 24, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

3SRY.EXE getting stopped frequently on Windows 7.

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

3SRY.EXE getting stopped frequently on Windows 7.

1. 3SRY.EXE getting stopped frequently on Windows 7. - Similar Threads - 3SRY EXE getting

2. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  3. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  4. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows defender keeps stopping frequently

Windows defender keeps stopping frequently: I'm having this problem for a week now. Windows defender keeps stopping frequently and when I open it, it will shows an error. Restarting won't help. What to do?...
  6. Windows 7 computer is frequently crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 computer is frequently crashing: Specs: Intel Core i7-377016 GB RAMGTX 1050 TiWindows 7 64-bitRecently his computer has started crashing very often, to the point where it consistently crashes less than a minute after the computer boots to the desktop screen. This computer is old and it used to crash...
  7. Windows 7 computer is frequently crashing

Windows 7 computer is frequently crashing: Specs: Intel Core i7-377016 GB RAMGTX 1050 TiWindows 7 64-bitRecently his computer has started crashing very often, to the point where it consistently crashes less than a minute after the computer boots to the desktop screen. This computer is old and it used to crash...
  8. hl2.exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hl2.exe stopped working: Hello guys when i want to inject the dll to the game. the log popup crash and wont inject. the dll work on 32 bit system but wont work on 64 idk why. here some information: hl2.exe Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎19/‎2020 4:07 AM Status Report sent...
  9. Windows Security to stop tampering with an exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security to stop tampering with an exe: There's an exe I need working properly. It's not a virus, I do some programming on the side If I have Windows Security's real time protection turned on, it deletes the file, when I'm trying to run it. I can run the .exe no problem with the real time protection turned off....
  10. xshxkrjuppw(stop)exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    xshxkrjuppw(stop)exe: xshxkrjuppw(stop)exe is this a known application in MS Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xshxkrjuppwstopexe/4206f7d6-2bb7-4835-a9b9-fcfa8f95bc7b