Windows 10: 4-5 BSOD in 2 days after changing my GPU and RAM

Discus and support 4-5 BSOD in 2 days after changing my GPU and RAM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've just upgraded my graphics card and RAM. I now have a Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WeConnected, Jul 8, 2020.

1. 4-5 BSOD in 2 days after changing my GPU and RAM

Hello everyone, I've just upgraded my graphics card and RAM.

I now have a
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    Version Win10.0.18363 Build 18363
    4x *Gb DDR PC3-12800 1600 MHZ Viper
    (About the RAM, I've tested them with that command : mdsched.exe without any error)

My power supply is a 750w

I just updated this driver: Realtek_High_Definition_Audio_6.0.1.8454
    And also my M-Audio M-Track drivers too~~

I've watched inside and all my fan are running, but I have let one side of the PC open in case Overheating was the problem.

And this is the dump I have from the crash. Do you guys need anything else to help me?

Thanks alot for the support ! Greetings from Qubec City!

Zippyshare.com - 070820-26312-01.dmp

:)

WeConnected, Jul 8, 2020
  2. LeoBloom Win User

new BSOD after 51 days

I had taken out two RAM sticks (#2 & #4) of the four I usually have in place and ran Memtest with 22 passes and no fails. My computer seemed to be running fine for 51 days with no BSODs (as opposed to a BSOD once every 2 to 3 weeks). This BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) occurred immediately after waking up the computer from standby.

I will be swapping out the two sticks for the other two sticks (#2 & #4) + a Memtest overnight, and will run those to see how it fares

Link to the BSOD log + Minidump (Dropbox) below

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions

PICKLESDESKTOP-Tue_12_25_2018_213144_59.zip
    Dropbox - BSOD - Simplify your life

LeoBloom, Jul 8, 2020
  3. BSOD after Windows update Win10

Good morning,

Two days ago my Windows updated by itself.

Today I received 4 BSODs in a row. Some after 5 minutes, others immediately or after 30 minutes of working.

I have:

- motherboard: ASRock A320M-HDV R3.0

- processor: AMD 240GE with Radeon Venga 3 graphic.

- GPU: is integrated in AMD 240GE.

I have both updated drivers from motherboard and GPU.

The BSODs are not the same. Some are TDR Failure, other have Memory Management.

I checked my RAM and SSD and both are ok.

What is the issue?

Thuraya_123, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Senarium Win User

4-5 BSOD in 2 days after changing my GPU and RAM

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

4-5 BSOD in 2 days after changing my GPU and RAM

1. 4-5 BSOD in 2 days after changing my GPU and RAM - Similar Threads - BSOD days changing

2. 2 BSOD in the last 2 Days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 BSOD in the last 2 Days: In the last 2 days i have had 2 Blue Screens while playing GTA online nothing else seems to cause an issue.I had upgraded to a new RTX 3060 from a GTX 1660 about a week ago which is the only thing that has changed in my system.The first BSOD seemed to be caused by a...
  3. 4 BSOD in 1 day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 BSOD in 1 day: Hello,Can someone please help me to identify what is happening. i got 4 BSOD in 1 day while gaming. I have saved the .DMP files here. Please help.This is my 3rd attempti have installed new version of windowsi have created different user profilesi have run the Memtest 86i have...
  4. BSOD after update 2 days ago

BSOD after update 2 days ago: really really annoyed can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-update-2-days-ago/abf644ec-4e2e-4058-9df8-7e867907d72c
  5. BSOD After Changing RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD After Changing RAM: Guys this BSOD is making me crazy, I have replaced my RAM with a new one because the older one was no longer working. from that day I am experiencing this BSOD error. I checked with the "bluescreenview" and every time ntoskrnl.exe is the culprit. the funny thing is that I...
  6. Regular BsoD's for 5 days.

Regular BsoD's for 5 days.: On the 15th I got my first BosD's. The same day I factory reseted my PC and only downloaded stuff like Discord, TeamSpeak, GeForce Experience, EpicGames Launcher, Fortnite, Steam and Razer Synapse. Everything was fine until the 18th where I reguarly got BsoD's again. I didnt...
  7. 2-5 BSOD's a day since August 2019

2-5 BSOD's a day since August 2019: Hi guys back in August 2019 I did a major upgrade from a old system windows 7 home with Intel 2500K to an Ryzen 5 AMD 3600 along with a new motherboard ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 and DDR4 ram with windows 10 64bit. attached the V2 Log collector asked for as part of making...
  8. 5 BSOD in one day

5 BSOD in one day: Please help me. My computer is almost impossible to use. I asked a question before but no reply maybe someone missed it. This was the last thread and the one before. Since then I've had 5 bsod in one day today. Idk what is happening. BIOS up to date, all drivers seem to...
  9. Pc froze/restarted twice 4-5 days apart. event id 161 (4-5 days apart)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc froze/restarted twice 4-5 days apart. event id 161 (4-5 days apart): Was playing black desert as usual when my pc just restarted.Event viewer said it was event id 161 Volmgr https://imgur.com/a/OIbNdYk?fbclid=IwAR34-WbY-KokRFTpnmHUuAJ-4Rbnw0z5hLv8II8CoDJTMvlxoovT2ITzwS4 the first time it happend was on the 1st of november playing the same game...
  10. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD 4-5 a day

ntoskrnl.exe BSOD 4-5 a day: Hello, I've been getting around 5 daily BSOD's, ranging from PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREAS, to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and the most recent/common of DRIVER_CORRUPT_EXPOOL. I know my way around troubleshooting the more common problems, but this is quite out of my depth and I...