Windows 10: 4 BSODs: Windows Shutdown immediately

Discus and support 4 BSODs: Windows Shutdown immediately in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I keep getting BSODs while the PC is idle or after I do some light gaming/work. I have updated my drivers to the latest but I'm not sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VinodRaju, Aug 17, 2022.

1. VinodRaju Win User

4 BSODs: Windows Shutdown immediately

Hello everyone,I keep getting BSODs while the PC is idle or after I do some light gaming/work. I have updated my drivers to the latest but I'm not sure why they keep appearing.Minidump files are stored in this link below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiNw1b4HnMZO7kGVMFq-M1UawwRC?e=1pXCSBThank you for your help and support!

:)

VinodRaju, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

4 BSODs: Windows Shutdown immediately

1. 4 BSODs: Windows Shutdown immediately - Similar Threads - BSODs Shutdown immediately

2. Help with immediate shutdowns after filecrypt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with immediate shutdowns after filecrypt: Hello, I have been having issues with my PC in which it will frequently and randomly freeze and restart.I have RMA'd the ram to Gskill twice. The first set threw errors in memtest86 immediately, second set threw a hardware failure in windows memory diagnostic tool. This third...
  3. Help with immediate shutdowns after filecrypt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with immediate shutdowns after filecrypt: Hello, I have been having issues with my PC in which it will frequently and randomly freeze and restart.I have RMA'd the ram to Gskill twice. The first set threw errors in memtest86 immediately, second set threw a hardware failure in windows memory diagnostic tool. This third...
  4. 4 BSODs: Windows Shutdown immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 BSODs: Windows Shutdown immediately: Hello everyone,I keep getting BSODs while the PC is idle or after I do some light gaming/work. I have updated my drivers to the latest but I'm not sure why they keep appearing.Minidump files are stored in this link...
  5. 4 BSODs: Windows Shutdown immediately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    4 BSODs: Windows Shutdown immediately: Hello everyone,I keep getting BSODs while the PC is idle or after I do some light gaming/work. I have updated my drivers to the latest but I'm not sure why they keep appearing.Minidump files are stored in this link...
  6. BSOD by Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD by Shutdown: Hello, When I want to shut down my computer, I get a BSOD with the error MEMORY_MANAGMENT first occurred after the last Windows 10 update .. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-by-shutdown/1ecc6ee6-1925-4487-83cf-e5972168e6ca
  7. Windows 10 restarts immediately after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 restarts immediately after shutdown: Windows 10 restarts immediately after shutdown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-restarts-immediately-after-shutdown/c73b6d59-c862-4fad-9afa-c0c213268b4a"
  8. BSOD on Windows shutdown

BSOD on Windows shutdown: Hey there, Recently, I've started to notice BSOD appearing, when I try to turn off the system. After I press shutdown, the log-off screen appears and freezes after a few seconds, followed by BSOD with error message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Attached please find log-files...
  9. Shutdown BSOD

Shutdown BSOD: Hello -- If I shutdown my computer using Start > Shutdown, I get at least one BSOD during the next boot-up; however, no BSODs occur if I use the physical power button. The error is "Interrupt Exception Not Handled," and since it occurs during boot-up, nothing gets...
  10. Shutdown then Immediately Restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutdown then Immediately Restarts: Win 10 Pro x64 HP Spectre x360 15t, 16GB DDR4 2400 RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, NVidia Geforce MX150 2GB GDDR5 I was having some issues with HP printer drivers but that did not appear to cause this shutdown issue. I plugged an LG BE14NU40 Blu-Ray Writer via USB and output via HDMI...