Windows 10: 4$ dollars for a Trade in

Discus and support 4$ dollars for a Trade in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased this computer i'm currently typing on not even a year ago. I notice the storage running low and uninstalled everything on the computer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ericka0703, Sep 15, 2019.

1. 4$ dollars for a Trade in

I purchased this computer i'm currently typing on not even a year ago. I notice the storage running low and uninstalled everything on the computer and taking all the files off of it, still running slow and I'm usually not able to open a web browser. I go int a Microsoft store to see what the problem was. I was told for my model computer that I have is running slow because,

1) The space, because the space is so low and the constant updates it takes 25 GB of room.

after asking what can I do because I do want to use my computer, was change the processing chip that holds my memory. But because its so rare, A MICROSOFT Store was not able to to order because it was rare, which didn't make any sense. I asked then what can I do and basically, the employee said that your next option is

2) Order a new one one Amazon.

I said basically running the risk of it destroying my computer. Other than that I was out of luck with my slow computer, that I cant even download a app on. I asked what about I trade in, I mean its not even a tear old and its not broken in any way shape or form, I as well paid 235.34$ for it. The employee stated ye you can, after a minute the employee remorsefully told me out of respect I don't think I should tell you how much it is. I know they saw my face and said it was 4$. In the end they basically stated there was nothing for me to do.

How as a company can you value your computers so low but charge so much? There is nothing I can do for this computer so I'm out of 235 dollars. I don't find fault in the store I went to, just in the company. I have been using Microsoft since 2010, but this experience has left a sour taste in my mouth. I am out of a computer and a way to do my daily life task. What is there to do, I know there is a way to fix this dilemma because I honestly feel as I was did wrong by Microsoft enough to say I don't ever want to buy another Microsoft product ever again, I love Microsoft but not to be did this wrong with no help or anything, if this is how you value your customers, and products, 4$ worth , then why should I value Microsoft services anymore than that?

:)

Ericka0703, Sep 15, 2019

2. Nokia N8 for 300 Dollars

Hello Sir

Today i saw in one site that the nokia n8 is for 300 Dollars, and when i ask them how you are selling it for 300 dollars where its orginal price is more then 500 Dollars then they said we buy mobile from nokia finland directly and sell it. is it true or
    fake can any one suggest me...........

remorex007, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    Nate W.H., Sep 15, 2019
  4. badrobot Win User

4$ dollars for a Trade in

4 X Monitor users - Trading software working anybody

I got 4 monitors running on Win 10 but I just usually turn the 4th one off. I am not familiar with the trading software so you really have a lot of playing to do your setup. 4$ dollars for a Trade in :)

4$ dollars for a Trade in [​IMG]

badrobot, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

4$ dollars for a Trade in

1. 4$ dollars for a Trade in - Similar Threads - dollars Trade

2. low requirement game freezing on a 1000+ dollar pc ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low requirement game freezing on a 1000+ dollar pc ??: when i play any game it is normal no freezing but for a game called League of Legends its been freezing more and more. i still hear the sound but the game freezes my only option is to press alt escape and then re-enter The league of legends tab??? please help fix this issue ,...
  3. low requirement game freezing on a 1000+ dollar pc ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    low requirement game freezing on a 1000+ dollar pc ??: when i play any game it is normal no freezing but for a game called League of Legends its been freezing more and more. i still hear the sound but the game freezes my only option is to press alt escape and then re-enter The league of legends tab??? please help fix this issue ,...
  4. Why not peel off a few dollars from A.I. to improve windows?

Why not peel off a few dollars from A.I. to improve windows?: Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631. Why is there no regclean? Email trackers can't be removed by disk clean. Why does Windows attempt OneDisk logon and Windows program updates when the computer is NOT connected to the internet?...
  5. Why not peel off a few dollars from A.I. to improve windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why not peel off a few dollars from A.I. to improve windows?: Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631. Why is there no regclean? Email trackers can't be removed by disk clean. Why does Windows attempt OneDisk logon and Windows program updates when the computer is NOT connected to the internet?...
  6. i cancelled membership for Xbox game ultimate and it was 16 dollars and still haven't go my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cancelled membership for Xbox game ultimate and it was 16 dollars and still haven't go my...: help kjsjesjdjn3inf3rnuirfn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cancelled-membership-for-xbox-game-ultimate-and/64ec5fb0-1dd3-48c7-a25f-e9ff913151d4
  7. i cancelled membership for Xbox game ultimate and it was 16 dollars and still haven't go my...

i cancelled membership for Xbox game ultimate and it was 16 dollars and still haven't go my...: help kjsjesjdjn3inf3rnuirfn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cancelled-membership-for-xbox-game-ultimate-and/64ec5fb0-1dd3-48c7-a25f-e9ff913151d4
  8. Can I use windows 10 pro full version with only 6.40 dollars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use windows 10 pro full version with only 6.40 dollars: I am in Saudi Arabia, and there are a lot places who sells windows 10 pro with about 24 rials or about 6.40 dollars and they will activate it for us, do Microsoft agrees for them and us as a users to use that windows, + I don't know the actual price of windows 10 pro here in...
  9. Can I use windows 10 pro full version with only 6.40 dollars

Can I use windows 10 pro full version with only 6.40 dollars: I am in Saudi Arabia, and there are a lot places who sells windows 10 pro with about 24 rials or about 6.40 dollars and they will activate it for us, do Microsoft agrees for them and us as a users to use that windows, + I don't know the actual price of windows 10 pro here in...
  10. Can I use windows 10 pro full version with only 6.40 dollars

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation