Windows 10: 4-Port USB hub won't work

Discus and support 4-Port USB hub won't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo computer with Windows 10 Pro. On the 30th of September my son moved me from Wyoming to New Hampshire. Having just received my Gateway... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wild Child, Oct 13, 2021.

1. 4-Port USB hub won't work

I have a Lenovo computer with Windows 10 Pro. On the 30th of September my son moved me from Wyoming to New Hampshire. Having just received my Gateway from Xfinity I set up my computer last night and for some reason the Micro Innovations 4-Port USB Hub that worked quite fine with my computer before won't work anymore. If I open Device Manager the hub is listed as a Generic USB Hub. Right clicking on it says this on the General tab: This device cannot start. Code 10{Operation Failed}The requested operation was unsuccessful.The Events tab gets me this:Event10/13/2021 10:32:33 AM Devi

:)

Wild Child, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Clintlgm Win User

USB Port Issue - Power Surge on Hub Port

I have no Idea, what i suggested you check is the USB ports on your computer ensure you didn't damage them. The Hub you smoked is smoked get rid of it.
    You new Hub is it self-powered? if not you probably don't have enough power going to the hub to support many devices. The flash drive plug it into a port on your computer if it works then its ok and the issue is the hub. If not you can try to run chk disk on it maybe you can fix it.

Clintlgm, Oct 13, 2021
  3. USB Port Issue - Power Surge on Hub Port

Hi there like to update this and want advice/feedback. I bought a brand new 4 port usb hub. I connected it to the usb port where my previous 4 port usb hub is. I only had connected my usb flash drive into the 3rd slot. When i plugged this 4 port usb hub in, it did recognize it. However, after just a bit, i hear that message where its the same one where it would mean my usb flash drive is not recognize when i click on my computer and it should show the f drive. So then i thought... okay it might be my laptop usb port that is the issue. Then i connected a keyboard to one of the 4 ports. It immediately recognized it. Thus at the moment, i did not unplug the 4 port usb hub from the usb hub on my laptop. The wired keyboard connected to it works, but did usb flash drive does not recognize. However if i were to power off that specific 3rd usb hub and power it on again or if i just unplug the entire 4 port usb hub from the usb hub on my laptop and plug it back in, it would either work or you might have to do it a few times before it recognizes the usb flash drive.

So based on this, does this mean this is 100% the usb flash drive and not my laptop usb? So what would you suggest i do now? Make sure i have everything from that flash drive and format it? The thing is it does read the usb flash drive if i were to power off and power that button. These are individual buttons that light up for each usb port.

paulyjustin, Oct 13, 2021
  4. 4-Port USB hub won't work

error_f0rce, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

4-Port USB hub won't work

1. 4-Port USB hub won't work - Similar Threads - Port USB hub

2. USB hub with an ethernet port does not work on games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB hub with an ethernet port does not work on games: Hey, when i try to connect to the internet with an ethernet cable via using a usb hub with ethernet port cuz my laptop does not have a ethernet port any game i try is not loading at all. Is the usb hub making the problem or something else is there any way to solve this to...
  3. USB hub with an ethernet port does not work on games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB hub with an ethernet port does not work on games: Hey, when i try to connect to the internet with an ethernet cable via using a usb hub with ethernet port cuz my laptop does not have a ethernet port any game i try is not loading at all. Is the usb hub making the problem or something else is there any way to solve this to...
  4. 4-Port USB hub won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4-Port USB hub won't work: I have a Lenovo computer with Windows 10 Pro. On the 30th of September my son moved me from Wyoming to New Hampshire. Having just received my Gateway from Xfinity I set up my computer last night and for some reason the Micro Innovations 4-Port USB Hub that worked quite fine...
  5. 4-Port USB hub won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4-Port USB hub won't work: I have a Lenovo computer with Windows 10 Pro. On the 30th of September my son moved me from Wyoming to New Hampshire. Having just received my Gateway from Xfinity I set up my computer last night and for some reason the Micro Innovations 4-Port USB Hub that worked quite fine...
  6. USB hub - USB C port not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB hub - USB C port not working: I have plugged in USB hub onto USB C port of my Dell laptop with Windows 10. The hub has 1 ethernet port, 2 USBs and a USB C port. All ports work well except USB C.When I connected SSD using USB C - USB C cable, light is blinking in SSD but not getting detected.Using USB to...
  7. USB-c USB hub with HDMI port not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB-c USB hub with HDMI port not working: Hi i own a asus g552vw laptop and got an USB-c, USB hub that has a HDMI port i have a Samsung TV using the laptops built in HDMI port as my main and my laptops screen as a second one. When i connect the USB hub and then use the HDMI port all i get on the lg TV is no signal...
  8. USB ports won't work.

USB ports won't work.: Ever since last month, I haven't been able to use my USB ports, Charger port works but I can't use both my USB ports. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-ports-wont-work/a34bfa6e-64cf-4c05-9f50-2f8ea8055264
  9. 4-Port USB Hub + Printer question ?

4-Port USB Hub + Printer question ?: Hello, I just purchased from Amazon (not here yet) a 4 Port USB Hub. Not sure that I ordered what I really need. I have two pc's, a Mac and a Windows. I wish to be able to select either one to go to the Printer and print something.. With this gadget I bought, the question...
  10. Printer And 4-Port USB Hub question ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Printer And 4-Port USB Hub question ?: Hello, I just purchased from Amazon (not here yet) a 4 Port USB Hub. Not sure that I ordered what I really need. I have two pc's, a Mac and a Windows. I wish to be able to select either one to go to the Printer and print something.. With this gadget I bought, the question...