Windows 10: 400 bad request hellp

Discus and support 400 bad request hellp in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi 400 bad request - has blocked several of my regular websites, how do I clear it please I have cleared all cache ect I have added ebay & daily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mrsoft, Oct 13, 2019.

1. mrsoft Win User

400 bad request hellp

Hi

400 bad request - has blocked several of my regular websites, how do I clear it please

I have cleared all cache ect

I have added ebay & daily sudoku to trusted list but they still say 400 bad request

if anyone can help I would be obliged

thank you

:)

mrsoft, Oct 13, 2019
  2. mrsoft Win User

400 bad request hellp

Hi

400 bad request - has blocked several of my regular websites, how do I clear it please

I have cleared all cache ect

I have added ebay & daily sudoku to trusted list but they still say 400 bad request

if anyone can help I would be obliged

thank you

mrsoft, Oct 30, 2019
  3. mrsoft Win User
    400 bad request hellp

Hi

Thank you for replying

I ran Network Reset in Windows 10 but it did not change anything the bad request are still there.

Sorry for the negative reply

mrsoft, Oct 30, 2019
  4. 400 bad request hellp

Nathaniel Mon, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

400 bad request hellp

1. 400 bad request hellp - Similar Threads - 400 bad request

2. 400 Bad Request when copy and paste

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    400 Bad Request when copy and paste: I have been having this problem for few days now whenever I try to copy paste text it will show 400 bad request. I tried flushdns but it didnt work. I also tried clear browser cache but didn't work as well. All of my browsers are doing fine. I can connect to the internet and...
  3. 400 Bad Request when copy and paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    400 Bad Request when copy and paste: I have been having this problem for few days now whenever I try to copy paste text it will show 400 bad request. I tried flushdns but it didnt work. I also tried clear browser cache but didn't work as well. All of my browsers are doing fine. I can connect to the internet and...
  4. 400 Bad Request when copy and paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hellp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hellp: ‏Excuse me, I bought an Asus k3400, everything is ok, but the touchpad is a bit loose and it makes a noise, but there is no problem, the touchpad works properly, I wanted to know if this is the model.But when I work with the system a bit and the laptop heats up a bit, the...
  6. Hellp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hellp: ‏Excuse me, I bought an Asus k3400, everything is ok, but the touchpad is a bit loose and it makes a noise, but there is no problem, the touchpad works properly, I wanted to know if this is the model.But when I work with the system a bit and the laptop heats up a bit, the...
  7. Fix Roblox Bad Request Error Code 400 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Roblox Bad Request Error Code 400 on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some PC gamers are reporting while gaming on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 rig, they encounter the Roblox Error Code 400 with the Bad Request error description. In this post, we provide the most suitable solutions affected gamers can apply to successfully fix this...
  8. 400 Bad Request This server does not support the operation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    400 Bad Request This server does not support the operation: Dear All I have seen many thread like the one I am posting now but I couldn't find a cure ,,,,may be I overlooked or it is hiding somewhere on net I didn't find it I am trying to set Netgear Nighthawk D8500 with Firmware Version V1.0.3.50_1.0.1 as an Access Point and I was...
  9. Windows 10 EDGE Error 400 The request is badly formed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 EDGE Error 400 The request is badly formed: Recently I keep getting this error when using edge to access various sites, Looks like I have lost a number of passwords and some sites come up in text and not HTML code. I have tried both repair and reset in the EDGE app choices. I had cleared the cache and removed cookies...
  10. how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal

in Cortana
    how do you fix a 400 bad request, request is maligned or illegal: all links and some web pages in all browsers including links in emails will not open and i get a 400 bad request, maligned or illegal ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-a-400-bad-request-request-is/eaa3db25-672a-4508-92ad-2aace1d41855"