Windows 10: 404 Forbidden when trying to access forum

Discus and support 404 Forbidden when trying to access forum in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Been trying for a long time to log on to a Forum that I had used and it always gives me this Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by squid13, Dec 11, 2016.

1. squid13 Win User

404 Forbidden when trying to access forum

Been trying for a long time to log on to a Forum that I had used and it always gives me this
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    The forum is ApneaBoard.com any help would be appreciated

:)

squid13, Dec 11, 2016

2. Why my Task Manager don't display the network rate used ?

can you post a screenshot since it showing 404 forbidden when I'm trying to open the website.

Rasheed Mandeep, Dec 11, 2016
  3. BICKYDas Win User
    Error 403-Forbidden when trying to access some sites

404 Forbidden when trying to access forum [​IMG]

404 Forbidden when trying to access forum [​IMG]

Hello Sir, My device is Microsoft Lumia 540 win10. And its OS build :10.0.14393.448. And am trying to open our local official post office website, Orissa Postal Circle-Home Page then this error code show.

BICKYDas, Dec 11, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

The forum looks OK to me (as a guest) and I can get as far as the 'register' and 'login' pages too. It may be something corrupted in your browser's cache or its cookies. One quick check for that is to try the site in a private browsing window (so you won't have any existing cached pages or cookies). On all browsers except Chrome you can open one with Ctrl-Shift-P (on Chrome that is for 'Print'). If it works in private browsing then clear your browsers cache and the cookies for the site.

5. spunk Win User
    spunk, Dec 11, 2016
  6. Bree New Member
    That's "had used" in the past tense? As in quite some time ago? 2012 by the looks of it. Forum software often includes a option to deactivate accounts after a lengthy period on inactivity. You could try contacting the forum administrator as @spunk suggests.

7. Berton Win User
    I had no problem getting to the site and some of its pages. It did take me a few clicks to find a page with a Copyright date of 2016. The Forums page shows entries for today. One of the first things I check when sites can't be reached is Control Panel, Internet Options and the Security tab. Sometimes the Default setting is the best.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 404 Forbidden when trying to access forum - Similar Threads - 404 Forbidden trying

2. 404 - File or Directory not found. When trying to download windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    404 - File or Directory not found. When trying to download windows 11: I go to https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows11Then click download button which redirects me to https://download.microsoft.com/download/e/7/f/e7ff08e0-004f-4a6d-bf5f-5613a2a7a252/Windows11InstallationAssistant.exeAnd there is no download. There is white...
  3. 404 - File or Directory not found. When trying to download windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    404 - File or Directory not found. When trying to download windows 11: I go to https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows11Then click download button which redirects me to https://download.microsoft.com/download/e/7/f/e7ff08e0-004f-4a6d-bf5f-5613a2a7a252/Windows11InstallationAssistant.exeAnd there is no download. There is white...
  4. 403 FORBIDDEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    403 FORBIDDEN: I'm receiving a 403 FORBIDDEN when I try to login into one of my apps. I have been using this app for several years on the machine and this internet provider. As of today, it won't give me access. I can turn off the internet and access it on my phone data....
  5. 403 FORBIDDEN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    403 FORBIDDEN: I'm receiving a 403 FORBIDDEN when I try to login into one of my apps. I have been using this app for several years on the machine and this internet provider. As of today, it won't give me access. I can turn off the internet and access it on my phone data....
  6. 403 FORBIDDEN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. The forbidden Underscore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The forbidden Underscore: Hello. Just bought new pc and and after lots of mess with the shop, i now have it. But the operative system suddenly have prohibited the use of underscore _ in folder names, and therefore when i installed my fave game, it came without the folders containing _ . Which also was...
  8. 404 error pops up when trying to access / open my gmail account.

404 error pops up when trying to access / open my gmail account.: Hi, I read through your forum and did not find anything related to this issue. I looked on line for help but am wary about downloading programs that claim to be able to fix it. Do you have any ideas or instructions? Looking at your catagories, I am not sure which to select...
  9. 403 forbidden

403 forbidden: I try to go to https://harrietcarter.com and all I get is forbidden. I was there this morning and while trying to process an order the screen went blank and forbidden came up in top left corner of screen. Still unable to connect to that website. No problems with any other...
  10. Forbidden: You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Forbidden: You don't have permission to access / on this server.: Only have this error message on one website so far, but I was able to visit it a few days ago with no problems. Not sure why anything has changed, can someone please help? 64602

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forbidden 404 message when trying to access website page

2. 404 forbidden on this network