Windows 10: 4D creative Dongle

Discus and support 4D creative Dongle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have down loaded my programme . Now I find my Dongle can not be found.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LynMarturia, Jul 7, 2019.

1. 4D creative Dongle

I have down loaded my programme . Now I find my Dongle can not be found.

:)

LynMarturia, Jul 7, 2019

2. compatability of Windows 10 with embroidery software, 4D Embroidery, in particular?

I just installed our 4D on our new Windows 10 laptop and it worked fine, but I had to upgrade the dongle driver. The current web address to download the file is: http://www.premierplusembroidery.com/en/Support/Software-Help.
    Scroll down to "Other Useful Software" and click the "HASP Dongle Drivers" link. I was part way through the software installation when it prompted me to insert the
    dongle, and of course it would not recognize it. So, I left the 4D installation halted and ran the dongle driver update. Then I resumed the 4D software install and it went without issues. You might try upgrading the dongle driver first, then start the 4D
    installation. Hope this helps.

EdSchellhase, Jul 7, 2019
  3. compatability of Windows 10 with embroidery software, 4D Embroidery, in particular?

The problem with dongle compatibility with Windows10 is due to a driver issue. This is how I resolved the problem. FYI, I updated the dongle driver prior to reinstalling 4D but this may be necessary.

So, this is how I did it:

1. Google search for HASP driver.

2. Find HASP sentinel downloads GEMALTO

3 Select - Sentinel HASP/LDK-windows GUI Run-time installer

4. Accept the licence agreements

5. Download - Sentinel_LDK_Run-time_setup.zip

6. Close all the embroidery software and UNZIP the zipfile

7. Double-click on HASPUserSetup.exe, This will remove old drivers and install new ones.

8. Restart computer and open 4D. The dongle should now work and you can then use 4D normally.

AnthonyHartley1, Jul 7, 2019
  4. AnnetteDi Win User

4D creative Dongle

compatability of Windows 10 with embroidery software, 4D Embroidery, in particular?

I just bought a new computer it has WINDOWS 10. I have loaded Pfaff 4D embroidery Suite, it downliaded but it has a dongle (usb) that makes it work. The dongle won’t work it gives me an error of 1009 dongle driver. Is there a driver i can download for this
    to make it work.

Annette

AnnetteDi, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

4D creative Dongle

1. 4D creative Dongle - Similar Threads - creative Dongle

2. hola, tengo windows7 x64 y no me reconoce la placa creative sound blaster live ct470

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hola, tengo windows7 x64 y no me reconoce la placa creative sound blaster live ct470: hola, estoy usando windowa 7 x64 y no me reconoce la placa de audio creative sound blaster live ct470 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hola-tengo-windows7-x64-y-no-me-reconoce-la-placa/59fd4067-b9a1-4ca0-8223-d99b6c7cf902
  3. hola, tengo windows7 x64 y no me reconoce la placa creative sound blaster live ct470

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hola, tengo windows7 x64 y no me reconoce la placa creative sound blaster live ct470: hola, estoy usando windowa 7 x64 y no me reconoce la placa de audio creative sound blaster live ct470 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hola-tengo-windows7-x64-y-no-me-reconoce-la-placa/59fd4067-b9a1-4ca0-8223-d99b6c7cf902
  4. Adobe Creative Cloud damages Windows 10 file system and delays access to folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Creative Cloud damages Windows 10 file system and delays access to folders: Hi, recently when I try to access folders the explorer is very slow to access the folder. The mouse pointer switches to the blue ring and back to the mouse pointer three times with every access. Going back to the previous folder the ring / pointer flashes / changes two times....
  5. Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud: Microsoft Defender blocks any installations specifically Adobe Illustrator. I have MacOS 14.2.UPDATE -- everything from adobe is being blocked like adobe.creativecloud.com and other websites where it is trying to pull data from. I have tried to exclude application scripts and...
  6. Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud: Microsoft Defender blocks any installations specifically Adobe Illustrator. I have MacOS 14.2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-any-programs-from-adobe-creative/47400b3f-06f4-4139-a782-0bcb64a58567
  7. Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud

Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud: Microsoft Defender blocks any installations specifically Adobe Illustrator. I have MacOS 14.2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-any-programs-from-adobe-creative/47400b3f-06f4-4139-a782-0bcb64a58567
  8. Remove OneDrive and Creative Cloud Files from File Explorer's Quick Access section

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove OneDrive and Creative Cloud Files from File Explorer's Quick Access section: Up front, it's not really the "Quick Access" section, but the left-hand bar in the File Explorer. Not sure what that's called. But I'd like to remove the visibility of these. OneDrive gets used occasionally, but only when I want to access something and manually launch it to...
  9. Remove OneDrive and Creative Cloud Files from File Explorer's Quick Access section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove OneDrive and Creative Cloud Files from File Explorer's Quick Access section: Up front, it's not really the "Quick Access" section, but the left-hand bar in the File Explorer. Not sure what that's called. But I'd like to remove the visibility of these. OneDrive gets used occasionally, but only when I want to access something and manually launch it to...
  10. Remove OneDrive and Creative Cloud Files from File Explorer's Quick Access section

Users found this page by searching for:

1. OPEN 4d dONGLE

2. Has hl

3. 4D dongle search

4. new hasp drivers for 4d,
  5. hasp drivers from sentinel