Windows 10: 4k 60fps not working

Discus and support 4k 60fps not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hai, iam using a saphire pulse RX580 graphic card ,intel i5 9th gen processor 1month before 4k 60fps videos was working on windows movie &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by manmohanmanu, Jul 10, 2020.

1. 4k 60fps not working

hai,

iam using a saphire pulse RX580 graphic card ,intel i5 9th gen processor 1month before 4k 60fps videos was working on windows movie & tv software smoothly .but now iam only getting sound no video i think its gone after an windows update

:)

manmohanmanu, Jul 10, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jul 10, 2020
  3. 4K-60FPS ultra high definition themeS for windows 10

I'm trying to find a 4K UHD 60FPS video or picture screenshot theme for windows 10

lush grassy landscapes

farming machinery been used on the landscape

video game worlds

with great detail

The windows 10 themes in the store are nice, and the themes on the website or great also. where can safe theme downloads be founded I use my laptop for my university course work and I don't need a virus, spyware, or malware.

Allen D'Marcus Renfro, Jul 10, 2020
  4. 4k 60fps not working

Can your PC handle 4K 60fps in YouTube? TEST IT!

Here we go.
    CPU: i5-8400s (Desktop)
    GPU: GeForce GTX1050Ti
    Screen Res: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) (Hitachi 42" TV 60Hz)
    Browser: Edge
    Frames Dropped at 4k 60fps: 0

4k 60fps not working [​IMG]

Pejole2165, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

4k 60fps not working

1. 4k 60fps not working - Similar Threads - 60fps working

2. 30 FPS drop after Windows11 upgrade, locked at 60FPS!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 FPS drop after Windows11 upgrade, locked at 60FPS!: Hopefully someone has an answer to problem, I finally took the bait and upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and knew I would regret it, and so far, it has proved true. I am running a system with CPU- AMD Ryzen 5800X3D GPU- GeForce RTX 3080Ti updated to latest drives Jan 24th...
  3. 30 FPS drop after Windows11 upgrade, locked at 60FPS!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    30 FPS drop after Windows11 upgrade, locked at 60FPS!: Hopefully someone has an answer to problem, I finally took the bait and upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and knew I would regret it, and so far, it has proved true. I am running a system with CPU- AMD Ryzen 5800X3D GPU- GeForce RTX 3080Ti updated to latest drives Jan 24th...
  4. Is it possible to record a video via the Snipping Tool in 60fps instead of 30fps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to record a video via the Snipping Tool in 60fps instead of 30fps?: I like the availability of recording a screen capture video via the snipping tool, but it seems that it is only recording in 30fps. How do we get it to record in 60fps because it would look so much nicer. In 30fps all videos are not usable....
  5. Is it possible to record a video via the Snipping Tool in 60fps instead of 30fps?

Is it possible to record a video via the Snipping Tool in 60fps instead of 30fps?: I like the availability of recording a screen capture video via the snipping tool, but it seems that it is only recording in 30fps. How do we get it to record in 60fps because it would look so much nicer. In 30fps all videos are not usable....
  6. random video frame rate even after setting it to 60fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random video frame rate even after setting it to 60fps: Hello So I play rocket league and I want to record my gameplay in 60fps, when I do so it ends up going to 66fps or 72fps or so which i dont want as it tanks performance and unnecessary file storageThese are my laptop specs:i5-1035G1Mx1308gb ram 2667mhzbefore you say my specs...
  7. random video frame rate even after setting it to 60fps

random video frame rate even after setting it to 60fps: Hello So I play rocket league and I want to record my gameplay in 60fps, when I do so it ends up going to 66fps or 72fps or so which i dont want as it tanks performance and unnecessary file storageThese are my laptop specs:i5-1035G1Mx1308gb ram 2667mhzbefore you say my specs...
  8. What’s with the 60fps lock in windows 11 ????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What’s with the 60fps lock in windows 11 ????: I’ve double triple checked everything from display, advanced display. Adapter. Triple checked frames signal =144 the first day I’m here for windows 11 and it’s like someone put the training wheels back on my bike. I’m locked @ 60fps in every game and have been working at this...
  9. What’s with the 60fps lock in windows 11 ????

What’s with the 60fps lock in windows 11 ????: I’ve double triple checked everything from display, advanced display. Adapter. Triple checked frames signal =144 the first day I’m here for windows 11 and it’s like someone put the training wheels back on my bike. I’m locked @ 60fps in every game and have been working at this...
  10. Windows 10 Gamebar "Capture last 30 seconds" not working properly with 60fps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Gamebar "Capture last 30 seconds" not working properly with 60fps: Essentially, title. The Gamebar works fine if I try to record 30fps. It captures pretty nice quality and at a pretty stable 30fps. So I tried to go further, I decided to try 60fps. It recorded okay as well, the problem was that the clips, which were supposed to be 30 seconds...