Windows 10: 4k display

Discus and support 4k display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello recently I bought Graphic card GT 710 DDR5 2GB that support max resolution 2160P I worked with that for a while until windows 10 1809 released... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rAshid Khani, Oct 29, 2018.

1. 4k display

Hello

recently I bought Graphic card GT 710 DDR5 2GB that support max resolution 2160P I worked with that for a while until windows 10 1809 released then I download that and install it on my PC then going to install driver of Graphic card then screen goes black I tried several graphic card drivers and nothing changed then I change my Graphic card to GTX 750 and reinstall my windows then install graphic card driver then goes to black screen and also tried these ways on windows 1803 it means I downgrade my windows to 1803 again

my TV is LG 49UH850V

before 1809 upgrade my pc working well with the same hardware

I changed graphic card

I changed HDMI cable

I try to use another HDMI port on my TV

why this happend ?

:)

rAshid Khani, Oct 29, 2018
  2. David Haz Win User

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Oct 29, 2018
  3. 4K display screens...

Hi,

The screen resolution of a display determines how much information is displayed on the screen. It is measured horizontally and vertically in pixels. At lower screen resolutions, such as 640 x 480, fewer items will fit on the screen, but they will appear
    larger. At higher resolutions, such as 1900 x 1080, more items will fit on the screen but they will appear smaller. The resolution modes will vary with each display based on the video card device, monitor size, video driver, and monitor driver.

Windows 10 includes support for 4K and 8K displays.

By default, Windows chooses the best display settings for your PC based on your monitor. If you like, you can manually change the screen resolution of each display on your PC separately to what you want.

[*]Driver updates for Windows 10 and many devices (such as monitors, printers and video cards) are automatically downloaded and installed via Windows Update.
    [*]While it’s likely that you already have the most recent driver, if you’re having trouble with a device, you can try fixing it by updating or reinstalling the driver. Here’s how:

[*]

[*]

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, then select it from the list of results.

• Expand one of the categories to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select
        Update Driver Software.

• Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

• If Windows doesn’t find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer’s website and follow their instructions.

[*]If these steps don’t work, try reinstalling the driver: open Device Manager, right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
    Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

You may also want to visit the computer manufacturer's support website and install the latest graphics driver compatible with Windows 10 and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Oct 29, 2018
  4. 4k display

4K Display Issues

I am in the process of installing Applications on my New ASUS Notebook PC Model Q535UD with a 15.6 inch 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) screen - 3840x2160 pixels.

While installing applications (for example, HP 8640 Printer Assistant, Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018) I encountered displays issues (compared to standard displays on my other PCs).

These issues include small font as well as compressed (or small) icons. I have tried "combability" settings without success. I do not want to resolve this issue with a global setting that affect all displays.

I have also conferred with other 4K users and they all report similar issues.

Any suggestions - is there a forth coming fix for these issues?

Traintechjm, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

4k display

1. 4k display - Similar Threads - display

2. My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...: there won't be any light beneath mouse and num lock symbol won't lit up even after pressing num lock in keyboard. While this happens I'm unable to restart the pc using restart switch in the cpu and I'm unable to turn off pc by pressing down on power button in the cpu..the...
  3. My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...: there won't be any light beneath mouse and num lock symbol won't lit up even after pressing num lock in keyboard. While this happens I'm unable to restart the pc using restart switch in the cpu and I'm unable to turn off pc by pressing down on power button in the cpu..the...
  4. My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. caps lock off - screen display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    caps lock off - screen display: Hello. I have been using my PC for at least 1 year now, but suddenly every time I press caps lock, there is a display on my screen that shows it too. It's been getting annoying, is there any way I can fix it?I have watched numerous videos on this, and they all require me to...
  6. caps lock off - screen display

caps lock off - screen display: Hello. I have been using my PC for at least 1 year now, but suddenly every time I press caps lock, there is a display on my screen that shows it too. It's been getting annoying, is there any way I can fix it?I have watched numerous videos on this, and they all require me to...
  7. Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11: My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 is not connecting to my television from my new Acer Laptop with Windows 11. However, I am able to connect it to my television from my old surface with Windows 10.Is the adapter compatible with Windows 11, or is it something else that I...
  8. Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11

Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11: My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 is not connecting to my television from my new Acer Laptop with Windows 11. However, I am able to connect it to my television from my old surface with Windows 10.Is the adapter compatible with Windows 11, or is it something else that I...
  9. How do I duplicate extended displays?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I duplicate extended displays?: Hello. Thanks for the opportunity to submit a question.Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎4/‎14/‎2024 OS build 19045.4291 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0 Dell small form factor Precision Tower 3420.It came...
  10. How do I duplicate extended displays?

How do I duplicate extended displays?: Hello. Thanks for the opportunity to submit a question.Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎4/‎14/‎2024 OS build 19045.4291 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0 Dell small form factor Precision Tower 3420.It came...