Windows 10: 4K HD pc game

Discus and support 4K HD pc game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does 4K HD pc game work on non 4K monitor and graphics card ? 177587 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by teots, Apr 13, 2021.

1. teots Win User

4K HD pc game

Does 4K HD pc game work on non 4K monitor and graphics card ?

:)

teots, Apr 13, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Apr 13, 2021
  3. BEK
    BeK Win User
    4K PC Gaming Worth it?

I'm thinking about picking up a 60" 4K HDTV strictly for PC gaming. Does anyone have any experience with 4K gaming on a PC and is it a noticeable difference between 1080p and 4K? I plan to sit about 3-4 feet away while gaming. Also would I have to run 2 GPU's in SLI to achieve the 4K gaming experience?
    Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

This is the 4K HDTV that I'm considering...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-60...&skuId=3793044

My current setup...

CASE:*NZXT*Phantom*PHAN-001WT*Red Steel / Plastic Enthusiast*ATX*Full Tower Computer Case
    CPU: Intel i5 4690K*3.5GHz
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    GPU: MSI*GTX 970*
    MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5
    MEMORY:*G.SKILL*Ripjaws*X Series*8GB DDR3
    SSD:*Intel 535 240GB SATA III (OS/Programs)
    SSD 2:*Intel 520*120GB SATA III (Games)
    HDD 1:*Western Digital 2TB*7200 RPM (Media)
    HDD 2:*Western Digital 1TB*7200 RPM (Games)
    HDD 3:*Western Digital 500GB*7200 RPM (BackUp)
    OPTICAL DRIVE:*SONY Black*Blu-ray Burner 12X
    PSU:*Antec*High Current Gamer Series 900W
    DISPLAY: Panasonic 50"*Plasma 1080p HDTV
    NETWORK ADAPTER: TP-LINK Dual Band N900
    FANS:*140MM*(x1),*120MM*(x3),*200MM*(x2)
    KEYBOARD:*Logitech*G13 & Logitech Bluetooth*Illuminated*Keyboard K810
    MOUSE: Razer Naga Epic Chroma
    HEADSET: Logitech*G930

4K HD pc game [​IMG]

4K HD pc game [​IMG]

4. BEK
    BeK Win User

4K HD pc game

1080p PC Gaming on 4K HDTV?

Thanks for the suggestion but I have no desire to game in 4K as the financial investment isn't cheap. The reason I ask is because 1080p monitor that I used to use before I started using my HDTV seemingly offered a better visual experience. I was wondering if a 4K HDTV would off the same visual experience but just in a bigger package.

Thema:

4K HD pc game

1. 4K HD pc game - Similar Threads - game

2. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  3. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  4. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?: I have an Xbox 3-month Ultimate PC Game Pass which was included with this laptop when I bought it. But still says that I have to pay for it.I am a fifteen year old and my parents wont allow me to use their card details, for further automated subscription. Is there a way to...
  6. How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?

How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?: I have an Xbox 3-month Ultimate PC Game Pass which was included with this laptop when I bought it. But still says that I have to pay for it.I am a fifteen year old and my parents wont allow me to use their card details, for further automated subscription. Is there a way to...
  7. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  8. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  9. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  10. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...