Windows 10: 4k Livestream?

Discus and support 4k Livestream? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a new internet connection (O2 Home Spot) and I would like to test the stability. Live streams on the Internet are the best I think. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xlordmvx, Jul 10, 2020.

1. xlordmvx Win User

4k Livestream?

Hello,

I have a new internet connection (O2 Home Spot) and I would like to test the stability. Live streams on the Internet are the best I think. Now 1080p 60fps streams run very smoothly and also normal 4k 60fps videos (no livestream). But I can't find a livestream in 4k to "stress" my internet line and test for stability. (I have a 14 days right of return). Does anyone have an idea or knows a website? 4k Livestream? :)

Mfg, xlordmvx

:)

xlordmvx, Jul 10, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jul 10, 2020
  3. pmwfre Win User
    displaylink (dynadock 4k) not working with windows 10 laptop

I have a Toshiba dynadock 4k with an external monitor but I cannot see this monitor listed in my Windows 10 laptop display settings and cannot make my display appear on second monitor.

DisplayLink website suggests this may be a Windows 10 issue.

How do I get this working?

pmwfre, Jul 10, 2020
  4. 4k Livestream?

HDR and WCG will not turn on for 4k 60hz, only 30hz.

Hi UmeedMalik,

Issue like this might be due to an outdated videocard driver. I'd like to get more information regarding this so we could further check and provide a more established workaround. Please answer the following:

1. What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    2. Is this the first time that you are trying to connect your PC to your TV?
    3. What type of cable did you use to connect your computer to your TV?

In the meantime, try the following suggestions to isolate the issue:

• Download and install all the suggested Windows cumulative and security update.
    • Install the latest video card driver. Download it directly from the manufacturer's website.
    • Use a different HDMI cable. Check if your video cable supports 4k 60hz resolution. Some HDMI cable only supports 30hz at 4k.
    • Try connecting your PC to you TV alone. This will help us eliminate hardware conflict issues.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Gemzon Mar, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

4k Livestream?

1. 4k Livestream? - Similar Threads - Livestream

2. Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...: I made no changes in any settings before as everything works just fine before, but after I switch on my computer the on 10th October, all the video playing both online and offline are experiencing some issues.For videos on Youtube/ Facebook or basically any other video...
  3. Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...: I made no changes in any settings before as everything works just fine before, but after I switch on my computer the on 10th October, all the video playing both online and offline are experiencing some issues.For videos on Youtube/ Facebook or basically any other video...
  4. can i change webcam background image to a png for vMix livestream?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i change webcam background image to a png for vMix livestream?: Help Please! Can i change webcam background image to a png image for vMix livestream? I dont have vMix app, its through work, similar to teams....
  5. can i change webcam background image to a png for vMix livestream?

can i change webcam background image to a png for vMix livestream?: Help Please! Can i change webcam background image to a png image for vMix livestream? I dont have vMix app, its through work, similar to teams....
  6. 100% cpu when viewing youtube videos or livestreams on ANY browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% cpu when viewing youtube videos or livestreams on ANY browser: PLEASE help mehp pavilion20-b303laamd e1-1500 apu with radeontm hd graphics 1.48 ghz4gb ramsystem 64 bits proccesor x64About a month ago, 03/04/2023, i did a windows upgrade of my old hp 20-b303la all in one pc wich had windows 8.1 to windows 10, but thats where my problems...
  7. 100% cpu when viewing youtube videos or livestreams on ANY browser

100% cpu when viewing youtube videos or livestreams on ANY browser: PLEASE help mehp pavilion20-b303laamd e1-1500 apu with radeontm hd graphics 1.48 ghz4gb ramsystem 64 bits proccesor x64About a month ago, 03/04/2023, i did a windows upgrade of my old hp 20-b303la all in one pc wich had windows 8.1 to windows 10, but thats where my problems...
  8. I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop

I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop: I have a Laptop,Asus TUF Gaming f15 fx506hm,Windows 10 Pro N.Normal Youtube-Videos are playing usually, but Twitch-Streams show a #4000 Error and Netflix tells me my Firefox is outdated, which Firefox itsselft sais it is up to date.I have tried emptying the browser cache,...
  9. I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop: I have a Laptop,Asus TUF Gaming f15 fx506hm,Windows 10 Pro N.Normal Youtube-Videos are playing usually, but Twitch-Streams show a #4000 Error and Netflix tells me my Firefox is outdated, which Firefox itsselft sais it is up to date.I have tried emptying the browser cache,...
  10. I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming