Windows 10: 4K Monitor Blurry Text

Discus and support 4K Monitor Blurry Text in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Sorry Mods this is a dup post that I have in graphics cards. This is where I meant it to be. Hello all and thank you in advance. Really need some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by mstrlucky74, Jan 10, 2019.

1. 4K Monitor Blurry Text

Sorry Mods this is a dup post that I have in graphics cards. This is where I meant it to be.

Hello all and thank you in advance. Really need some help here. I have a Dell 2 in one laptop running windows 10 with graphics card below. I have two 4k monitors hooked up but the text on them is very blurry but the same stuff when I move it to my laptop screen looks very crisp. I've tried setting scaling to the same and a number of other setting changes from this website but nothing has worked. Has anyone had recent resolutions to this issue? Thanks a lot.

:)

mstrlucky74, Jan 10, 2019
  2. RoyBjj Win User

Windows 10 - Multiple screens of different dpi shows blurry text

my setup:

win10 with a 4k 27" monitor and two 24" 1920x1080 monitors.

windows suggested 150% dpi for the 4k and 100% for the others.

4k looks great but the 24" (with 100% dpi!) looks terrible. The text is all blurry.

i saw many similar issues but all let go of something. I can't do 100% in the 4k, it's too small, and I must do 100% in the small screens, otherwise it's too big.

got latest drivers for my GeForce GTX 970 and monitors.

what is happening. Is this a bug. If anything I would expect the big screen to be blurry but the smaller ones are.

any suggestions for a solution?

Thanks!

Roy.

RoyBjj, Jan 11, 2019
  3. PKE
    pke Win User
    Blurry text

Different scaling levels on monitors causing blurry text seems to be exactly the problem. When I switch both monitors to the same scaling it looks good. 4k on 15inch at 125% is not really usable so I actually lowered resolution to full hd to keep both laptop and external monitor at 125%. Would be nice to have a real fix for that though...

4. roybj Win User

4K Monitor Blurry Text

Multiple screens of different dpi show blurry text (really bad)

my setup:
    win10 with 3 monitors: 4k 27" monitor and two 24" 1920x1080 monitors.
    windows suggested 150% dpi for the 4k and 100% for the others.
    4k looks great but the 24" (with 100% dpi!) looks terrible. The text is all blurry.
    I saw many similar issues (saw this: https://www.tenforums.com/general-dis...ry-text-4.html)
    and tried the registry changes, but all fixes (including the utility that is out there) set all monitors to the same DPI.
    I can't do 100% in the 4k, it's too small, and I must do 100% in the small screens, otherwise it's too big.
    Got latest drivers for my GeForce GTX 970 and monitors (vendors drivers for all monitors).

I really don't want to let go of my 4k, but it is impossible to use the other ones.
    I attached an example for when the 4k is d/c (top) and when it is connected (bottom) from the 24" monitor. it is not really text but is shows how terrible it is, I simply can't read for more than a few minutes.

4K Monitor Blurry Text [​IMG]

Please help!

Thanks,
    Roy.

roybj, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

4K Monitor Blurry Text

1. 4K Monitor Blurry Text - Similar Threads - Monitor Blurry Text

2. Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted: Hi guys : I have a problem with my external Monitor asus vg24vqe that is connected to my laptop Asus 5 Nitro with HDMI 2.0 cable.On my main screen/laptop everything is perfect , sharp text and amazing quality. But on the external monitor text looks very weird , blurry ,...
  3. Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted: Hi guys : I have a problem with my external Monitor asus vg24vqe that is connected to my laptop Asus 5 Nitro with HDMI 2.0 cable.On my main screen/laptop everything is perfect , sharp text and amazing quality. But on the external monitor text looks very weird , blurry ,...
  4. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  5. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  6. Dual Monitor 4k @ 150 scaling + 2k @ 100% - Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual Monitor 4k @ 150 scaling + 2k @ 100% - Blurry Text: I am currently running 2 monitors in windows, one 2k, and one 4k. At the moment the only way I am able to get clear crisp text and icons is to run the 4k at 100% scaling. I am wanting to run the 4k @ 150% OR at 2k but It makes some apps blurry (task manager). I am just...
  7. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  8. 1920x1080 is blurry on a 4K monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    1920x1080 is blurry on a 4K monitor: I recently bought a new laptop with a 4K display, which runs Windows 10. I had assumed the display wouldn't be an issue, but it has been in regards to how images show up with 200% zoom on so I can actually read things, so I thought I'd try to change my display resolution to...
  9. Text extremely blurry on monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text extremely blurry on monitor: [ATTACH] I just got a 1920x1080 monitor for my 3840x2400 laptop. I have them both set to the recommended resolutions (the ones listed above), and the recommended scaling (100% for the monitor, 300% for the laptop.) All the text on the laptop is extremely crisp, but the...
  10. Gaming monitor blurry text - sort of - text shadowed behind

in Windows 10 Support
    Gaming monitor blurry text - sort of - text shadowed behind: Hi all, Just bought my first PC in a decade, and I find in some applications or menus the text is distractingly fuzzy. I have a gaming monitor, set my display to 144 hz - please bear in mind I hardly have any idea what I'm doing - and am using a DCI-D cable. It looks to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 4k monitor text grainy

2. 4K HAS TEXT BLURRY

3. text on 4k monitor

4. fuzzy text 4k monitor,
  5. 3840x2160 text blurry