Windows 10: 4K Monitors

Discus and support 4K Monitors in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello all and thank you in advance. Really need some help here. I have a Dell 2 in one laptop running windows 10 with graphics card below. I have two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by mstrlucky74, Jan 11, 2019.

1. 4K Monitors

Hello all and thank you in advance. Really need some help here. I have a Dell 2 in one laptop running windows 10 with graphics card below. I have two 4k monitors hooked up but the text on them is very blurry but the same stuff when I move it to my laptop screen looks very crisp. I've tried setting scaling to the same and a number of other setting changes from this website but nothing has worked. Has anyone had recent resolutions to this issue? Thanks a lot.

Graphics Chipset
    Radeon Pro WX Vega M GL Graphics

:)

mstrlucky74, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Suman_B Win User

4K monitor displaying from 1080p laptop

Hi Sean,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would need some information.

May I know the Make and the Model of the Laptop?

Graphic card of the Laptop should be compatible with the 4k Monitor to play 4k Video

Refer this link to check the Compatibility list:
    Dell Compatibility list.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Jan 11, 2019
  3. chofack Win User
    4K Monitor Loses 4K Option

Last night (11 Dec 2015) there was a Windows 10 update (I am running Windows 10 Pro). This morning my 4k monitor (ASUS PB287Q) was showing up as 1080p, and Settings does not recognize that this is a 4K monitor. The 4K resolution simply does not show up as
    an option. Nor does the graphics card (NVIDIA GeForece GT 370) recognize that it is 4K.

Why would Microsoft mess with any of that? I find this really troubling. Do I reinstall a driver for the monitor? They don't have a driver specifically for Windows 10, just Windows 8.

Chas

chofack, Jan 11, 2019
  4. pmwfre Win User

4K Monitors

displaylink (dynadock 4k) not working with windows 10 laptop

I have a Toshiba dynadock 4k with an external monitor but I cannot see this monitor listed in my Windows 10 laptop display settings and cannot make my display appear on second monitor.

DisplayLink website suggests this may be a Windows 10 issue.

How do I get this working?

pmwfre, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

4K Monitors

1. 4K Monitors - Similar Threads - Monitors

2. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  3. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  4. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...
  5. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...
  6. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor not working after an update: I tried a different cable, driver update, driver unistall/reinstall. Windows does not detect second monitor and the monitor states no signal when hdmi plugged in and turned on....
  7. External monitor not working after an update

External monitor not working after an update: I tried a different cable, driver update, driver unistall/reinstall. Windows does not detect second monitor and the monitor states no signal when hdmi plugged in and turned on....
  8. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...
  10. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...