Windows 10: 4k Video Editing

Discus and support 4k Video Editing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For doing 4k video editing, what version of Windows should I use and what kind of hardware shoud I be looking for, such ram, processor, etc? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mr.goodman, Jan 9, 2019.

1. 4k Video Editing

For doing 4k video editing, what version of Windows should I use and what kind of hardware shoud I be looking for, such ram, processor, etc? Thank you.

:)

mr.goodman, Jan 9, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jan 9, 2019
  3. zinou Win User
    100% disk usage when watching 4k videos.

I suggest you to take a trace with WPR (it's a built in tool in Windows 10). And we can see exactly what's causing your video's glitches. Here is the steps;

• Open a command line as an Administrator;
    • Type this command "wpr -start generalprofile -start CPU -start gpu -start video"; this will start trace recording.
    • While recording the trace, try to work on your system (launch a video) for 1 or 2 minutes max.
    • Then type this command to stop trace recording "wpr -stop C:\Temp\MyTrace.etl". Make sure the folder where you record the trace exist.
    • Compress the resulting file ( VeryImportant)
    • Share it through https://www.transfernow.net/en/ or any other file sharing platform.

I'll analyze your trace file and give you a feedback.

See you

zinou, Jan 9, 2019
  4. 4k Video Editing

video lag on 4k

can some one help me with this problem so i want to play a 4k video on my computer but is lagging and when i play a hd video it works fine this problem start wen i update my computer because it used to work fine with 4k videos please someone help me with
    this problem

aouruspc12, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

4k Video Editing

1. 4k Video Editing - Similar Threads - Video Editing

2. Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?: Hi - I want to do some instructional videos for YouTube. I'm new at making videos and after much research still don't know what to do. I want to create videos and edit them in Windrows Movie Maker. I made some videos on my Iphone, transferred them to my windows computer but...
  3. Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help my figure out how to get videos from my Iphone into Movie Maker to do editing?: Hi - I want to do some instructional videos for YouTube. I'm new at making videos and after much research still don't know what to do. I want to create videos and edit them in Windrows Movie Maker. I made some videos on my Iphone, transferred them to my windows computer but...
  4. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  5. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  6. Edit in photos video editing not working

7. Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video: on 02/12/22 i asked this question: I've been using the Win 10 photos app to shrink the size of videos for the last 2.5 years until about 10 days ago. Now there is no comparable shrinkage in the file size without a significant loss in image quality. If I retain the image...
  8. Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video

Movie and TV editing tool no longer compresses video: on 02/12/22 i asked this question: I've been using the Win 10 photos app to shrink the size of videos for the last 2.5 years until about 10 days ago. Now there is no comparable shrinkage in the file size without a significant loss in image quality. If I retain the image...
  9. Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...: I've been encountering this problem caused by NVIDIA discrete graphics card since August 2023, and had to disable the card temporarily in order to avoid the blue screens. I've been trying several fixes suggested with similar cases as follows but the problem still persists:1....
  10. Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...

Need help with BSoD "VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR", Dell G15 5515 Ryzen edition, GeForce RTX...: I've been encountering this problem caused by NVIDIA discrete graphics card since August 2023, and had to disable the card temporarily in order to avoid the blue screens. I've been trying several fixes suggested with similar cases as follows but the problem still persists:1....