Windows 10: 4k video play back problems in Windows 10

Discus and support 4k video play back problems in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There are many problems shown and most of them are Locked but i have failed to find any of the problems that have been answered or solved. Why is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by richardww, Mar 17, 2019.

1. richardww Win User

4k video play back problems in Windows 10

There are many problems shown and most of them are Locked but i have failed to find any of the problems that have been answered or solved.

Why is this?

I have a problem playing my 4k home videos taken on a Sony a7RIII.

I did not have a problem in Win 7

There seems to be a lack of interest from Microsoft

:)

richardww, Mar 17, 2019

2. video lag on 4k

can some one help me with this problem so i want to play a 4k video on my computer but is lagging and when i play a hd video it works fine this problem start wen i update my computer because it used to work fine with 4k videos please someone help me with
    this problem

aouruspc12, Mar 17, 2019
  3. PC is lagging when I play 4K video

I’d like to play a 4k video on my PC but it is lagging. Although when
    I play a HD video it works fine. I think that this problem appeared after the last update. Before that date when I updated my PC it had been working fine with 4k videos.

Michelle Martln, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Pertre Win User

Lumia 930 video 4k problem

Hi!

Actually I'm not able to play the video on any on our computers at home (two laptops Dell and Acer from 2010. I get a blue screen with error messages when trying to play the videos). Neither do we have a 4K television at home. The laptops run with windows
    8.1 and has the latest updated drivers and also windows media players. Only the latest version of VLC player can play the video but there the videos look even more jumpy than on the Phone. The Phone (Lumia 930) also has the latest camera and player apps installed.
    So my question was only if this is a known issue that videos recorded in 4K look jumpy on Lumia 930 when played in the internal player but gets correct when played with a supported TV or computer with 4K supported video drivers?

Pertre, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. 4k video play back problems in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - video play problems

2. problem displaying phots or playing back videos in facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem displaying phots or playing back videos in facebook: think the problem is facebook is locked to 2.4ghs wifi speed so if your wifi had-s the higher speed facebook has a problem wit ht he connectivity.....facebook is stupid this guy Zucjkerburg neglects to solve this type of problem, he hires stupid support, since he has alrady...
  3. video Playing problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video Playing problem: when i play any Video of any format the Player Keeps pausing and start playing again and it happens again and again it barely play video for a minute and keeps on pausing and playing and that same problem i have face on you tube...
  4. problem with playing videos in windows 10

problem with playing videos in windows 10: when I open a video file in films&tv's app, the video is playing only if the cursor is on or when I zoom out, else screen becomes black but I can hear the audio and sometimes I face video lag also. This prob is not only with movies&tv's app, I tried to play the video in mx...
  5. Problem playing video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem playing video: Today I started experiencing troubles when I try to play any video with another player than Windows Default, it just freezes for exactly 15 seconds and then plays normally, I uninstalled the players and tried MPC HC, BC, and VLC several times and same thing happens in all of...
  6. 4k Video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    4k Video: Hello. I am a vlogger. I connected my USB Charger to my iPhone and it doesn't let me import my 4k videos or view them. I need to know what to do because I need to get my video posted asap!...
  7. Problem with Playing Video

Problem with Playing Video: Hi there.. I've installed the latest version of Windows 10 as I tried to play a video file but there's no video player!! Ok I downloaded Movies & TV App and tried again but! it says the following : [ATTACH] I am wondering why?? it's just a video player, is that a hard...
  8. Playing a Video Problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Playing a Video Problem on Windows 10: Hello, I am trying to play an important video and I keep getting the following three line error message. Missing codec This item was encoded in a format that's not supported. 0xc00d5212 This video plays just fine on my Android phone, but not on my desktop computer...
  9. PC is lagging when I play 4K video

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC is lagging when I play 4K video: I’d like to play a 4k video on my PC but it is lagging. Although when I play a HD video it works fine. I think that this problem appeared after the last update. Before that date when I updated my PC it had been working fine with 4k videos....
  10. Audio play back with video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio play back with video: I have recorded a series of videos using window 10 camera and a Samson mic. When I play it back I can see the video and in the sound settings I can see the audio signal I just can't hear it. When I play a You Tube video I can see the volume signal in Sound settings I just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video playback settings in windows 10

2. computer bsod on 4k video playback windows 10