Windows 10: 4k Video

Discus and support 4k Video in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. I am a vlogger. I connected my USB Charger to my iPhone and it doesn't let me import my 4k videos or view them. I need to know what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by xo angg, Apr 7, 2020.

1. xo angg Win User

4k Video

Hello.

I am a vlogger. I connected my USB Charger to my iPhone and it doesn't let me import my 4k videos or view them. I need to know what to do because I need to get my video posted asap!

:)

xo angg, Apr 7, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Apr 7, 2020
  3. 4k Video Editing

I've been recording 4K video clips for almost 3 years using a Sony camcorder which saves to mp4 files.... editing on an HP Envy Windows 10 laptop (an Intel 4 core i7 CPU and 16 GB of RAM)….. and usually producing either HD1080 or 4k videos for viewing on
    vimeo.

My primary editing software is the 2012 version of Microsoft's Windows Movie Maker, saving to 4k videos using a custom quality profile. I've not run into any issues and have over 1,000 videos on vimeo.

Using and editing 4k files is about the same as with HD1080 files. Saving to 4K files makes for file sizes 4 times bigger than HD1080.... needing appropriately more local disc and online storage space, along with uploading time.

PapaJohn.., Apr 7, 2020
  4. zinou Win User

4k Video

100% disk usage when watching 4k videos.

I suggest you to take a trace with WPR (it's a built in tool in Windows 10). And we can see exactly what's causing your video's glitches. Here is the steps;

• Open a command line as an Administrator;
    • Type this command "wpr -start generalprofile -start CPU -start gpu -start video"; this will start trace recording.
    • While recording the trace, try to work on your system (launch a video) for 1 or 2 minutes max.
    • Then type this command to stop trace recording "wpr -stop C:\Temp\MyTrace.etl". Make sure the folder where you record the trace exist.
    • Compress the resulting file ( VeryImportant)
    • Share it through TransferNow or any other file sharing platform.

I'll analyze your trace file and give you a feedback.

See you

zinou, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

4k Video

1. 4k Video - Similar Threads - Video

2. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  3. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  4. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  6. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...
  7. How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?

How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?: Hi,The system set up is a Windows 10/11 PC with an external monitor connected through either HDMI or DP cable. I want to test a monitor driver feature which should trigger a new video signal output from Windows to the monitor. When I do it manually, I install the monitor...
  8. How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?: Hi,The system set up is a Windows 10/11 PC with an external monitor connected through either HDMI or DP cable. I want to test a monitor driver feature which should trigger a new video signal output from Windows to the monitor. When I do it manually, I install the monitor...
  9. How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon: I can't see the content of the video on the icon it's just showing the icon of the software that can play it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-i-cant-see-the-content-of-the/6e159855-8e2d-4841-9014-7e0a6eb2781a
  10. How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon

How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon: I can't see the content of the video on the icon it's just showing the icon of the software that can play it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-i-cant-see-the-content-of-the/6e159855-8e2d-4841-9014-7e0a6eb2781a