Windows 10: 4K Wireless Display Adapter

Discus and support 4K Wireless Display Adapter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased 3 of the 4K Wireless Adapters and two of them worked great. This last one is not turning back on after firmware was updated. I have looked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeraldKuiper, Mar 29, 2022.

1. 4K Wireless Display Adapter

Purchased 3 of the 4K Wireless Adapters and two of them worked great. This last one is not turning back on after firmware was updated. I have looked online to see how I can get it exchanged or get other solutions to get this unit going again. If help would be apprecaited.Gerald

:)

GeraldKuiper, Mar 29, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Display problems with the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Hi,

It is possible that you are experiencing an audio and video streaming issues due to a corrupted or an outdated display driver. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Could you tell us the exact error message you received?
    • Have you tried updating your display drivers?
    • Does this happen only when you're streaming a video?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot Wireless Display Adapters. You may expand each section that best describes your situation and check if the issue still persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 29, 2022
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Windows Wireless Display Adapter-not connecting anymore

Hello Phillip,

Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue? I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

Since updating drivers did not work, in addition, you can try to reset the Wireless Adapter.

1. On the adapter, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
    2. When the message " Ready to connect "shows, open the
      Action Center.
    3. Select Connect, and in the list of displays, select
      Microsoft
      Wireless Display Adapter.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Mar 29, 2022
  4. D-HOE Win User

4K Wireless Display Adapter

Best version of Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter ?

Hi I am wanting to know what is the best version of the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter.

Buy Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter - Microsoft Store

I see this version is listed as P3Q-00001

Then I see

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/microsoft-wireless-display-adapter-v2-p3q-00020/6000197597625

Listed as

P3Q-00020

and then

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Micros...s-Display-Adapter-V2-Receiver/PRD2UAD903FZH0J

P3Q-00021

What is the difference between all these different versions? and which one is the best? Do any of them suppport 4K?

D-HOE, Mar 29, 2022
Thema:

4K Wireless Display Adapter

1. 4K Wireless Display Adapter - Similar Threads - Wireless Display Adapter

2. Problem with Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter!: Widows 11 Laptop and TV works fine via HDMI cable. Tested using a new Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter with them very close together and established a stable connection. The sound and the mouse location casts to the TV fine, but the image still or moving for only for a...
  3. Problem with Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter!: Widows 11 Laptop and TV works fine via HDMI cable. Tested using a new Microsoft 4K wireless display adapter with them very close together and established a stable connection. The sound and the mouse location casts to the TV fine, but the image still or moving for only for a...
  4. 4K Wireless Display Adapter and Bluetooth Speaker Android device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4K Wireless Display Adapter and Bluetooth Speaker Android device: Hi, All user Microsoft I not heard any Sound in external Bluetooth speaker when connecting my Android device to 4K Wireless Display Adapter in Projector Screen. *sorry for bad english, IndonesiaSaya tidak dapat mendengarkan suara media melalui speaker Bluetooth ketika saya...
  5. 4K wireless display adapter not displaying right resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4K wireless display adapter not displaying right resolution: The 4k wireless display adapter is not displaying the resolution of 1920x1200 and is only displaying up to 1920x1080. If the same monitor is connected to through HDMI straight, the correct resolution is displayed. I checked the firmware and it says that it is the latest...
  6. 4K wireless display adapter not displaying right resolution

4K wireless display adapter not displaying right resolution: The 4k wireless display adapter is not displaying the resolution of 1920x1200 and is only displaying up to 1920x1080. If the same monitor is connected to through HDMI straight, the correct resolution is displayed. I checked the firmware and it says that it is the latest...
  7. 4K Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4K Wireless Display Adapter: Purchased 3 of the 4K Wireless Adapters and two of them worked great. This last one is not turning back on after firmware was updated. I have looked online to see how I can get it exchanged or get other solutions to get this unit going again. If help would be...
  8. Cannot fully connect to MS Wireless Display Adapter 4k

Cannot fully connect to MS Wireless Display Adapter 4k: Thank you for reading my question. I have several Lenovo ThinkPads all running the latest 21H1 build. I have purchased the MS wireless adapter V1, V2, 4k and none of my computers will successfully connect. I bought the Screen Beam Mini 2 and a Samsung TV that has screen...
  9. 4K Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4K Wireless Display Adapter: Hi!I'v just upgraded my wireless display adapter to the "4K Wireless Display Adapter" and it started off by working very well. This, however didn't last long. I'v connected it to a projector that unfortunantly didn't have a USB port. To solve this problem I connected the USB...
  10. 4K Wireless Display Adapter

4K Wireless Display Adapter: Hi!I'v just upgraded my wireless display adapter to the "4K Wireless Display Adapter" and it started off by working very well. This, however didn't last long. I'v connected it to a projector that unfortunantly didn't have a USB port. To solve this problem I connected the USB...