Windows 10: 4K YouTube for M3P Problem?

Discus and support 4K YouTube for M3P Problem? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 desktop and am trying to use 4K YouTube for M3P. I have my music from YouTube listed in Favourites on IE11. I have downloaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zero2100, Nov 9, 2019.

1. zero2100 Win User

4K YouTube for M3P Problem?

I have a Windows 10 desktop and am trying to use 4K YouTube for M3P. I have my music from YouTube listed in Favourites on IE11.

I have downloaded the 4K YouTube for M3P app, play my YouTube music via Favourites, copy the link under Paste Link. However, at the top of the link page it says “4K YouTube for M3P – Not Activated”. I am somewhat confused, as I understand that this is a free service but to press the Activate Key, you have to pay for a subscription.

I want to use this free, to play music for a charity event, but why does it say it is Not Activated. Am I doing things wrong?

Do I have to save my music on Windows Media Player first, then put it on to 4K YouTube for M3P, rather than taking my saved YouTube music from under Favourites on IE11? I just wonder why it says NOT ACTIVATED. Thanks for any assistance.

:)

zero2100, Nov 9, 2019
  2. meegjaZT Win User

No 4K with Internet Explorer on YouTube

This has been going on for a long time yet Microsoft is not updating Internet Explorer to show 4K on YouTube? In Chrome and Edge, 4K is just fine.

If I check on Liste unterstützter Browser - YouTube with latest Internet Explorer, MSE & WebM VP9 is red, so it is not ready to play 4K video.

I think it is very strange that this is not solved? For years (for as far as begin 2015) there are complaints about this yet it still is not solved and 4K is an ever growing format. Very strange that there is no MSE & WebM VP8/9 for IE11 4K YouTube for M3P Problem? :(

meegjaZT, Nov 9, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Nov 9, 2019
  4. michael Win User

How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?

Hi Guys,

I would like to know, How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?
    There are several softwares which allows you to do that , to download youtube videos in 1080P or more but are paid ones like Chrispc youtube downloader.. and other addons for browsers allow download of videos in 720P only..

Please guide/suggest some freewares or other options

Thanks,
    michael

michael, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

1. 4K YouTube for M3P Problem? - Similar Threads - YouTube M3P Problem

2. Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube: I have a Windows 11 and there seems to be a problem when I'm watching 4K videos such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62y2Qr-IEUA&t=106s The problem is that the video stalls a few times during playback and from what I can see when I move the mouse over the video...
  3. Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube: I have a Windows 11 and there seems to be a problem when I'm watching 4K videos such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62y2Qr-IEUA&t=106s The problem is that the video stalls a few times during playback and from what I can see when I move the mouse over the video...
  4. Youtube problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube problem: I'm not sure if it's a windows problem, but hopefully it can be fixed. Recently I went to Youtube to watch something, and it said I was offline. I reloaded the page and it was fine, but every time I make a change to the page, it says I'm offline again. It can always be fixed...
  5. Youtube problem

Youtube problem: I'm not sure if it's a windows problem, but hopefully it can be fixed. Recently I went to Youtube to watch something, and it said I was offline. I reloaded the page and it was fine, but every time I make a change to the page, it says I'm offline again. It can always be fixed...
  6. YouTube problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    YouTube problem: YouTube problem, I have problems with the youtuber application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-problem/d71891f1-c7bd-4da9-87a3-75c9c55e4bc9
  7. Still having trouble with 4k YouTube content on Edge Chromium.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still having trouble with 4k YouTube content on Edge Chromium.: Edge Chromium is supposedly superior for 4k streaming and yet, it's almost impossible to watch UHD content smoothly on YouTube, it lag all the time. On Firefox, it's working perfectly, hardware acceleration is enabled on both browser and my AMD RX-580 drivers are up to date....
  8. Surface Laptop 3 Ryzen - 4K Video on Youtube Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop 3 Ryzen - 4K Video on Youtube Issue: Hello, i have here the Surface Laptop 3 with Ryzen 5 CPU. When playing 4K video on youtube the CPU is going to MAX and the browser edge and chrome will be at 80-100%. Video is stuttering and not working. This same video is working great on my 5 year old laptop with i5...
  9. Problem with YouTube

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with YouTube: I have Windows 10, Version 1909 Build 18363.657 Chrome Version 80.0.3987.106 Problem started a month ago. I click on a YouTube video. Sometimes it plays. Other times I get a black screen with a message at the top that says...An Error Occurred...Try again Later.. The screen...
  10. Problem with YouTube

Problem with YouTube: I have Windows 10, Version 1909 Build 18363.657 Chrome Version 80.0.3987.106 Problem started a month ago. I click on a YouTube video. Sometimes it plays. Other times I get a black screen with a message at the top that says...An Error Occurred...Try again Later.. The screen...