Windows 10: 4K YouTube for M3P Problem?

Discus and support 4K YouTube for M3P Problem? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 desktop and am trying to use 4K YouTube for M3P. I have my music from YouTube listed in Favourites on IE11. I have downloaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zero2100, Nov 9, 2019 at 9:13 AM.

1. zero2100 Win User

4K YouTube for M3P Problem?

I have a Windows 10 desktop and am trying to use 4K YouTube for M3P. I have my music from YouTube listed in Favourites on IE11.

I have downloaded the 4K YouTube for M3P app, play my YouTube music via Favourites, copy the link under Paste Link. However, at the top of the link page it says “4K YouTube for M3P – Not Activated”. I am somewhat confused, as I understand that this is a free service but to press the Activate Key, you have to pay for a subscription.

I want to use this free, to play music for a charity event, but why does it say it is Not Activated. Am I doing things wrong?

Do I have to save my music on Windows Media Player first, then put it on to 4K YouTube for M3P, rather than taking my saved YouTube music from under Favourites on IE11? I just wonder why it says NOT ACTIVATED. Thanks for any assistance.

:)

2. meegjaZT Win User

No 4K with Internet Explorer on YouTube

This has been going on for a long time yet Microsoft is not updating Internet Explorer to show 4K on YouTube? In Chrome and Edge, 4K is just fine.

If I check on Liste unterstützter Browser - YouTube with latest Internet Explorer, MSE & WebM VP9 is red, so it is not ready to play 4K video.

I think it is very strange that this is not solved? For years (for as far as begin 2015) there are complaints about this yet it still is not solved and 4K is an ever growing format. Very strange that there is no MSE & WebM VP8/9 for IE11 4K YouTube for M3P Problem? :(

3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

4. michael Win User

How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?

Hi Guys,

I would like to know, How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?
    There are several softwares which allows you to do that , to download youtube videos in 1080P or more but are paid ones like Chrispc youtube downloader.. and other addons for browsers allow download of videos in 720P only..

Please guide/suggest some freewares or other options

Thanks,
    michael

Thema:

1. 4K YouTube for M3P Problem? - Similar Threads - YouTube M3P Problem

2. YouTube on Edge Problems

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube on Edge Problems: Greetings! For the past 2-3 days or so I've noticed YouTube behaving weird while using regular Edge. At first it started with the YouTube DarkMode settings getting ignored and it reverting back to default LightMode. Later it came to the point where the entire Website would...
  3. Problem with Edge and YouTube

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Edge and YouTube: I've noticed a problem with YouTube in msEdge browser. When I load YouTube, the panel on the left which has the home button, subscriptions, library etc. doesn't have a vertical scroll bar. And sometimes the panel has a dotted line around it like with focus. It just started...
  4. Problem with Youtube UI

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Youtube UI: Correct forums ? my Youtube UI are different from normal look but it happened only when i login to my Youtube Account you can see in red square with login and without login 117957
  5. Problem with Youtube UI

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Youtube UI: Correct forums ? my Youtube UI are different from normal loook but it happened only when i login to my Youtube Account you can see in red square with login and without login 117957
  6. Youtube having problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube having problems.: I watch youtube a lot. however, after I installed the latest update, youtube videos have been having frames glitch into each other. This has never happened before. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Youtube playback problems

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube playback problems: My wife just bought a Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad..and she is unable to play YouTube videos. Any ideas? 24677
  8. problem with Youtube lag.

in Browsers and Email
    problem with Youtube lag.: hello I have a problem with windows 10 pro. I use Chrome Version 54.0.2840.87 m (64-bit) I have the latest version of windows pro 10 version 1607 OS bulid 14393.351 the problem started around a week ago. When I watch a video the sync isn't good 100%. the sound...
  9. 4K and 1080 Monitors problem...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    4K and 1080 Monitors problem...: I purchased a 4K monitor and also have a 1080 monitor on my system. I have set the size of text, apps and other items in the Display options on the 4k monitor at 150% so its readable, at 100% the text is very small. I have set the 1080 monitor at 100%. The problem is...
  10. YouTube on Xbox One X is now in 4K

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube on Xbox One X is now in 4K: YouTube on Xbox One X is now in 4K! Snag the update by starting the app or downloading it! The official YouTube app is now available to stream 4K content to Xbox One X consoles. In addition to 4K, the new YouTube app now features 60 FPS playback. The app has reached the...