Windows 10: 4Team Corp Sync2 - Beware

Discus and support 4Team Corp Sync2 - Beware in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to "sync" my Outlook .pst file between my two Windows 10 Computers. MS Exchange Server does my .ost's perfectly but not .pst. I purchased... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wen, Aug 11, 2017.

1. WEN
    wen Win User

4Team Corp Sync2 - Beware

I was trying to "sync" my Outlook .pst file between my two Windows 10 Computers. MS Exchange Server does my .ost's perfectly but not .pst. I purchased (online) 4Team Corp Sync2 for $19.95 (special price).

I installed it, entered Activation Code and ran it. It crashed my Computer and locked it up. I had no choice but to Restore from MR Backup I made a few hours before.

I "Chatted online" with 4Team and described what happened and I wanted my money refunded back to Pay Pay as they advertise refund (within first 14 days). They REFUSED to give any refund since I "Activated" it. I told them I re-imaged, it's gone. They kept saying it must be deactivated before they can have Tech Support work with me to get it working. Then, maybe I am entitled to refund ?? They told me to REINSTALL it, then deactivate it, keep it on Computer and their Tech Support will work with me. I kept telling them it "crashes" my Computer and can't run program. They told me NO REFUND !! I then opened case in Pay Pal.

:)

2. [Q] Play all 'New' songs WP7.8 / 8?

Thanks for the link; I entered it over there.

So 'new' items are from the most recent sync or does it 'stack' for a week's (or whatever) worth of syncs?

Sync1 9:00am: Album1, Album2, Album3

Sync2 10:30am: Album4, Album5

So are you describing 'new' as just containing Sync2 above? Or Sync2 + Sync1 etc.

johnhardyiv, Aug 11, 2017
  3. e.abcc Win User
    Sync MS Office Pro 2007 with Verizon's Droid

I found that Sync2 worked for my Droid X2 and it did not duplicate files like other methods.

e.abcc, Aug 11, 2017
  4. WEN
    wen Win User

BTW - I disabled OneDrive last week because for the past several months I was losing (it was deleting) files, plus other files it made one or two Copies. It just did NOT work as it was supposed to ??

5. swarfega Win User
    I would also consult your bank. Personally I've not heard of these people so thanks for the warning. I'm surprised you had to pay though as there are plenty of notable offerings that are free.

swarfega, Aug 11, 2017
  6. WEN
    wen Win User
  7. WEN
    wen Win User
    Thank you for contacting us.

Please note that according to our licensing policy Sync2 has 14 days money backguarantee on performance. That means we can issue refunds only if our supportteam cannot fix the issue in order for Sync2 work correctly on your system.
    Pleasecontact our technical support service via Livechat (Chat Window) to solve the technical issues youhave experienced. We would like to assure you that our technicians will dotheir best to assist you and fix the problems.

Do not hesitate to contact us again if you need any help regarding ourproducts.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just by looking at this "spelling" and "grammar" you KNOW it's a CHINESE Company SCAM !!

They claim to have a suite in Florida !!

8. WEN
    wen Win User

How can I "Black List" this Company ??

I reported them to PayPal the first day it failed. As we know, PayPal drags their feet, and the "refund policy" time will expire !!

9. WEN
    wen Win User
    Not to be a P.I.T.A. as I see no one is interested in this thread, except me.
    I contacted the BBB about this "Chinese" Company with two "suites" in Coral Gables, Florida.
    They are operating under an alias. The parent Company has same addresses as 4Team but entirely different name.
    NOT BBB accredited, but many, many COMPLAINTS, starting back in 2010.
    Almost every complaint claimed the Sync2 software NEVER worked at all, plus you need to buy TWO licenses @$39.95 each, for each Computer. Many (like myself) had their Computers "corrupted" or just "dead" and had to re-image.
    ALL persons wanted a REFUND, well within the 14 day window, but not one ever got one penny back.
    The Company 4Team is a real SCAM and the software never worked on anyone's Computer, never. It's just a "front" for Chinese scammers.
    There are hundreds of these "Scam Companies" in business that can't be shut down. I had this happen two years ago when I was trying to find my password (I forgot) to unlock my iPhone. Downloaded TRIAL version which was so stripped down you were forced to buy full version, again with 30 money back guarantee. Ran the password unlocker for four days in a row, never found my password. I ended up deleting my iPhone and re-installing everything. Once again I demanded REFUND but never received anything. Each time I used PayPal and they never sided with ME. The declared in favor of the "Scam" seller.

BTW - I left a 1 star negative review on their Web page. It appeared for one minute then they deleted it !!

BUYERS BEWARE !!!!

10. WEN
    wen Win User
    Here in USA, there are thousands of these "Chinese" Scams. Yes, you first are offered a FREE TRIAL, but it always offers such limited functionality that one has no choice but to buy the "full" version, which always states 30 day or 15 day, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. So you go ahead and pay the $39.95 or whatever thinking you'll always get REFUND if the program does not work. But this is far from the truth, these Software Companies, which are headquartered in China and have a "suite" here in USA that obviously has a USA address, 99% of the time NEVER give any refund, and to my surprise PayPal NEVER rules in favor of the buyer. As good as PayPal is for buying, their "Dispute/Resolution" Team is very strange when it comes to "refunds" !!

11. WEN
    wen Win User
    You are now chatting with 'Randy'
    Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK121450171721464X
    Randy: Hello
    dell Reder: You are now chatting with 'Andrew' Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK121450171721464X Andrew: Welcome to 4Team Corporation Technical Support. My name is Andrew, how may I help you today? dell Reder: I installed Sync2 on my Computer dell Reder: The PAID Version dell Reder: It CRASHED my Computer so badly I had to RESTORE from IMAGE made 7 hours dell Reder: Therefore Sync@ was gone dell Reder: I did NOT reinstall Sync2 in fear of another CRASH dell Reder: It didn't even "start" on my Computer Andrew: How did you come up with a conclusion that sync2 caused a crash of your computer? Did you perform any investigation on that? Or you just assuming that? If it didn't even start how can know it caused a crash? There are no paid or free versions. It is the same trial version that you activate with a license key right after it is installed. dell Reder: Then I found out you need TWO PROGRAMS @39.95, one for EACH Computer dell Reder: It surely did CRASH my Computer, without a doubt dell Reder: You offer 15 day MONEY BACK dell Reder: I WANT MY REFUND, PLEASE Andrew: Hold on a few moments please, I will transfer you to the best suited operator who will assist you on this issue. You will not need to retype your query. Please wait while I transfer the chat to the best suited site operator.
    Randy: You do not need to copy the whole chat, but thanks
    Randy: Now please answer to my questions.
    dell Reder: The Program DID NOT WORK for ME
    Randy: How did you come up with a conclusion that sync2 caused a crash of your computer?
    dell Reder: As soon as I clicked on Sync2 ICON to run program, Computer CRASHED
    dell Reder: Never happened before with ANY program
    Randy: Did you perform any investigation on that?
    dell Reder: As I said, could NOT get "Crashed" Computer to respond
    dell Reder: Had to REIMAGE
    Randy: So it is just your personal opinion, which is not based on any true facts or investigation?
    dell Reder: IT'S A FACT
    Randy: Well, it is not.
    Randy: If it didn't even start how can know it caused a crash?
    dell Reder: wHAT DID YOU WANT ?? a PICTURE OF MY cOMPUTER blue screen ????
    dell Reder: iT did START LIKE i ALREADY WROTE
    dell Reder: then crash
    Randy: The issue is not related to Sync2.
    dell Reder: I was promised LAST WEEK by Sales, a FULL REFUND to my PayPal
    dell Reder: YES IT IS
    Randy: It was not a promise. We just registered and your refund request has been rejected.
    dell Reder: Computer ran excellent until Sync2 was installed and started to run
    Randy: Do you have any logs or something as a proof?
    dell Reder: I REPORTED YOU ALIAS COMPANIES TO BBB
    Randy: Thank you.
    dell Reder: POSTED MY BAD EXPERIENCE ON OVER 12 WINDOWS FORUMS
    Randy: But it will not resolve the fact that the issue is not related to Sync2.
    dell Reder: WHY ARE YOU SUCH A STUBBORN ******* ????
    Randy: Please watch your language and be polite.
    Randy: I do not insult you.
    dell Reder: YOU DID
    dell Reder: DOUBTING MY FINDINGS
    dell Reder: AND NOT OFFERING REFUND AS STATED IN YOUR AD
    Randy: The software that we produce is offered to our customers with a 14 days 100% Money Back Performance Guarantee period. If our software does not work on your computer, give our professionals a chance to look into the issue (they are able to connect to your PC) and help you tune up your Outlook to smoothly work with our software. They will be happy to do it if you visit our Live Help.We will refund your money if our technicians are not able to make our software work on your computer during 14-day money back performance guarantee period after purchase.
    Randy: If you want a refund, please install Sync2 on your computer and let us connect remotely to check the software performance.
    dell Reder: NO, it will CRASH AGAIN
    Randy: If your PC is operating well, it will not
    dell Reder: How could you help when it wouldn't even run and CRASHED ny Computer ????
    dell Reder: I DON'T WANT THIS "BAD" PROGRAM, JUST REFUND OF $19.95
    Randy: Ok, there is a suggestion, we can connect to your computer now, WE will install it and run it, if your computer crash due to Sync2 fault, we will issue a refund
    dell Reder: NEVER WANT ANYONE TO "TAKE CONTROL" OF MY COMPUTER
    Randy: There is nothing we can do then
    Randy: Maybe you have some more questions?

12. WEN
    wen Win User
    Attention Moderator (Brink) let's CLOSE this thread, as it's like beating a dead horse. Please do not mark as "solved" as it certainly is not !!

Thanks,

13. CountMike New Member

I'm sorry for your woes but there's a lot of that going around with unscrupulous vendors and those "Money back guarantees". It's age old problem not unique to IT and SW. On account of low price they don't even expect that anyone would go to trouble of getting a refund. I remember in '70s when I bought a cheap toaster with such a guarantee. When it consistently burned my toast to carbon I tried to return it next day and they refused because " I used it". Well how the heck could I know I'm not satisfied if I didn't use it ???

CountMike, Aug 15, 2017
  14. WEN
    wen Win User
    WONDERSHARE is another big "China" based Corp. that is famous for many, many SCAMS, they always force you to buy $19.95 "Trial" programs that never works because of important features left out, and then tell you that you must buy the "Professional" Version $39.95 with MONEY BACK GUARANTEE to get full features. They also get several "scam files" into Computer and Registry, that never go away and are in so many locations it takes days to find and delete them all.

I was one of millions that quickly discovered their program NOT working and demanded a REFUND. Even though paid with PayPal, the Seller always "wins" the case and I never get any refund. This is how I discovered that PayPal is NOT what it claims to get your money back. I'm very suspicious of PayPal ever since. This happened four times to me in past two years, with "Chinese Scam" Software that I DIDN'T know was a "scam" until it was too late.

BUYER BEWARE

15. CountMike New Member
    PayPal is just a money transferring (and laundering) service and is not to be trusted with anything else. Ultimately they'll side with one they make more money and that's mostly sellers.

CountMike, Aug 16, 2017
Thema:

1. 4Team Corp Sync2 - Beware - Similar Threads - 4Team Corp Sync2

2. Beware of Microsoft Defender scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beware of Microsoft Defender scam: I received this message yesterday and just called to question this order since I hadn't ordered anything. The person I spoke with said his name was James Myron and had a very heavy accent and I couldn't understand him and told him he must not understand me either because he...
  3. Beware of Microsoft Defender scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Beware of Microsoft Defender scam: I received this message yesterday and just called to question this order since I hadn't ordered anything. The person I spoke with said his name was James Myron and had a very heavy accent and I couldn't understand him and told him he must not understand me either because he...
  4. TotalAV - BEWARE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TotalAV - BEWARE: TotalAV is a DUD! BEWARE!If you get sucked into it, and want to remove it from your computer, use SAFE MODE in Windows 10.That's the only method that works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/totalav-beware/7aac1085-b9ad-4bbb-a334-6c62438a8899
  5. WinPESE - The Oven.org Beware?

in Windows 10 Support
    WinPESE - The Oven.org Beware?: Hello everyone, I use the resources that are available out in the community for making WinPE live boot media. Some of my resources were aging and I was looking for updates to wimbuilder and winbuilder. I found theoven.org WinPESE project which looked quite good...however,...
  6. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BEWARE OF SCAMMERS: Today I recieved a phone call from an Indian related individual. He informed me that his company was going out of business and had to refund $299.00 Related to the fact that Windows Defender was no longer working because it expired. He wants people to download www.anydesk.com...
  7. Back to the future - beware!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Back to the future - beware!: Hello. I have installed w7 on an old socket 478 mainboard. Windows 10 cannot be installed because of the lack of NX bit. After everything was installed and updated I found out no program could run. It just failed with or without error message. After checking hard disk and...
  8. READ FIRST!!!!!! BEWARE!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    READ FIRST!!!!!! BEWARE!!!: DO NOT INSTALL UPDATE MANUALLY!!! YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING ON YOUR HARD DRIVE! Go to Forbes article and read first. This all began last week and people are losing everything by installing manually. I caught it just in time or I would have lost four of my books and countless...
  9. Cyber corp removel

Cyber corp removel: I try to remove cyber link dvd player and other things from them and windows says I'm missing (SKRSet.xml) how do I install this so I can remove this Thank You In Advance For Help 51832
  10. Beware CCleaner installation!

Beware CCleaner installation!: I just installed the latest version and I may have missed something, but I discovered right after that the horrible Avast anti-virus program got installed too. I have installed many versions of CCleaner and I am aware that you have to check the box that says to not...