Windows 10: 5.1 not working and Realtek Device Manager is missing

Discus and support 5.1 not working and Realtek Device Manager is missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Surround sound does not work outside of the speaker configuration window were you can test,there it works,in any other application it does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VasileLucian, Aug 13, 2018.

1. 5.1 not working and Realtek Device Manager is missing

Hello,

Surround sound does not work outside of the speaker configuration window were you can test,there it works,in any other application it does not.
    Now I don't know if it's related to the second issue that the Realtek manager is missing.
    I have tried updating, uninstaling drivers, installing older versions and nothing seems to work.

I have checked online and the internet seems to be full of people with the same problem dating back to when windows 10 came out.

I have just reintsalled windows 10 on a different HDD if that help,it worked before and the realtek manager appeared.

:)

VasileLucian, Aug 13, 2018
  2. AndreePin Win User

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Aug 13, 2018
  3. JoeBoyka Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile 5.1 not working and Realtek Device Manager is missing :)

JoeBoyka, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Rose Ter Win User

5.1 not working and Realtek Device Manager is missing

Realtek Audio NOT Working? [WINDOWS 10]

Hi,

In order for us to assist you with the Realtek Audio, that is not working on your computer. Kindly follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Go to Device Manager>Sound,
    Video and Game Controllers.

2. Right-click Realtek High Definition Audio and
    Update Driver Software.

3. Browse My Computer for Driver Software.

4. Under Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, select
    Install High Definition Audio Device.

5. Once it’s finished, repeat steps 1-4, and then install the
    latest RealTek High Definition Audio Version.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

5.1 not working and Realtek Device Manager is missing

1. 5.1 not working and Realtek Device Manager is missing - Similar Threads - working Realtek Device

2. Realtek audio driver missing in device management and computer issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio driver missing in device management and computer issues: So on Friday night, I turn on my pc then I realize there’s no audio. My speakersRealtek high definition audio is no longer in my sounds tab, and Realtek audio is no longer in my device manager. I’ve tried deleting Realtek then downloading it again but it does not show in...
  3. Realtek R Audio missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek R Audio missing in device manager: My realtekR audio driver gone missing after i miss install another audio driver and the new driver didnt function at all. After i uninstall the wrong one, the realtekR audio did not appear again in my device manager. I try to find it but it gone missing. I've tried to add...
  4. Realtek R Audio missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek R Audio missing in device manager: My realtekR audio driver gone missing after i miss install another audio driver and the new driver didnt function at all. After i uninstall the wrong one, the realtekR audio did not appear again in my device manager. I try to find it but it gone missing. I've tried to add...
  5. Realtek R Audio missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Realtek device missing from device manager. Cannot install new Realtek drivers to download...

Realtek device missing from device manager. Cannot install new Realtek drivers to download...: Since Windows 10 version 1909 I have run into the issue of being unable to install the update due to my current Realtek Bluetooth audio drivers being out of date. In my efforts to solve this issue, I found that Microsoft had a step by step explanation on how to fix this via...
  7. Realtek Audio Manager Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio Manager Missing: I'm losing my mind, I cannot find this stupid thing and without it my audio and mic won't work. I have gone to the Gigabyte's website and found the drivers, downloaded and installed but nothing happens. It does not appear in my control panel. I cannot search it in my start...
  8. No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager

No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager: I have Asus ROG Trix with Win 10 Pro 64-bit, version 1803. Yesterday at shutdown, I had sound from various sources - for example, YouTube. Today I have no sound from any source. When I looked in Device Manager, the entry for Realtek has disappeared. That entry was present...
  9. No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager: I have Asus ROG Trix with Win 10 Pro 64-bit, version 1803. Yesterday at shutdown, I had sound from various sources - for example, YouTube. Today I have no sound from any source. When I looked in Device Manager, the entry for Realtek has disappeared. That entry was present...
  10. RealTek Manager & Drivers missing.

RealTek Manager & Drivers missing.: Hi. Using Dell Latitude windows 10. I went to RealTek site: http://www.realtek.com/downloads/dow...&GetDown=false Installed Realtek 64bits drivers. After a successful install and restart, I still do not see Realtek Manager or Drivers. In Device Manager: Audio...