Windows 10: 5.1 setup speakers problem on win 10

Discus and support 5.1 setup speakers problem on win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ok so I have tried everything but when I go to sound to test 5.1 only stereo mode works means only 2 speakers sound during test and centre rear are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tushar_gamer, Feb 4, 2019.

1. 5.1 setup speakers problem on win 10

ok so I have tried everything but when I go to sound to test 5.1 only stereo mode works means only 2 speakers sound during test and centre rear are not audible I have connected all 3 jacks but no help I also installed 5.1 creative sound blaster but still did not work

i5 2500

asus p8b75 m

16gb ram

5.1 setup speakers problem on win 10 5iLCWxX.png

:)

tushar_gamer, Feb 4, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Steevo Win User
    Is it possible to easily setup Raid-1 on this system ?

Get the six core CPU's I listed, at 3.3Ghz per core they will more than handle any calculations you throw at them for years to come, and with matching RAM in tri channel you will have a very strong setup.

My only other suggestion is a full RAID card like the one I listed with SSD's (in RAID 1)for the OS and programs, and then a RAID 5 array for backup and any large files on the board with a offsite final backup

Steevo, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

5.1 setup speakers problem on win 10

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

5.1 setup speakers problem on win 10

1. 5.1 setup speakers problem on win 10 - Similar Threads - setup speakers problem

2. Bluetooth Speaker stops playing after 5 seconds on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker stops playing after 5 seconds on Win 11: I recently did the Win 11 install from Win 10. After which my bluetooth speaker stopped working it worked fine under Win 10. It plays normally for about 5 seconds and then the sound stops, even though the computer still shows it to be playing through the Bluetooth speaker....
  3. Bluetooth Speaker stops playing after 5 seconds on Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speaker stops playing after 5 seconds on Win 11: I recently did the Win 11 install from Win 10. After which my bluetooth speaker stopped working it worked fine under Win 10. It plays normally for about 5 seconds and then the sound stops, even though the computer still shows it to be playing through the Bluetooth speaker....
  4. 5 keys: esc, tab, ` , 1, q have problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5 keys: esc, tab, ` , 1, q have problem: For some reason, 5 keys include: ESC, tab, "`", "1", q have a problem like paralyzed. at first, I also thought my keyboard was disabled but then when I press the key combination ` + 1 + 2 it opens the Microsoft edge help & learning page I tried to find the short key to open...
  5. invoke speaker setup

in Cortana
    invoke speaker setup: I am trying to get the new firmware for the invoke speakers and cannot connect them to windows. Can I still connect to cortana and get the Bluetooth firmware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invoke-speaker-setup/33cbb559-1823-4835-93aa-290b3848bc0c
  6. Speaker setup not saving settings in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speaker setup not saving settings in windows 10: I have a problem. I want to setup surrounding sounds. I go to "Sound Control Panel" then I click "Configure". Finish. Test is OK, but music, youtube, etc is only in main speaker green plug and no other speakers. I tried tips from:...
  7. Windows 10 Home & Raid 1 Setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home & Raid 1 Setup: Will Windows 10 Home support a Raid 1 Setup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-raid-1-setup/5711a320-915b-4508-a308-8d0be8d266f0
  8. Bluetooth Speaker connection problems in win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Speaker connection problems in win 10: Hello, After updates, I have issues in connecting my Bluetooth speaker or headset to my win 10 laptop. The speaker and the headphones connect to my pc but no music plays, and also after it connects in Sound Control Pannel it appears always Disconnected. I have no issues...
  9. resume win 10 setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    resume win 10 setup: dear Microsoft I wanted to update my win 10 home version 1809 to 1903. I download media creation tool 1903 from microsft and started to download the required file. after download completed, it was ready to install but a message " WE DONT SURE THAT YOUR PC HAS ENOUGH SPACE...
  10. Speaker Setup (Unknown)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker Setup (Unknown): Trying to use Line out (Back Panel) for speaker, Speaker is not being Detected and error is coming Speaker Setup (Unknown) OFF. While using Front Panel is working fine but I want to reserve front for headphones. Asus B350 Plus Motherboard Ryzen 5 1600 Phillips 2.1 CH...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 5.1 speaker setup

2. speaker setup unknown windows 10

3. windows 10 speaker setup

4. spiker setup,
  5. speaker setup unknown off,
  6. sspeaker set up,
  7. speaker setup unknown,
  8. speaker setup (UNKNOWN),
  9. 5.1.2 speakers windows