Windows 10: 5.1 Through HDMI Windows 10 Drivers

Discus and support 5.1 Through HDMI Windows 10 Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all I have PC with AMD Ryzen 5 3400g 16 ram running Windows 10 21h1 64 bit. My issue is if I use Widows 10 default grafix drivers, 2D and 3D grafix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by greenybob, Aug 3, 2021.

1. greenybob Win User

5.1 Through HDMI Windows 10 Drivers

Hi all I have PC with AMD Ryzen 5 3400g 16 ram running Windows 10 21h1 64 bit. My issue is if I use Widows 10 default grafix drivers, 2D and 3D grafix are fine but I can only 2 chanel sound to my AV receiver through HDMI.But if I install AMD adrenalin drivers 5.1 and 7.1 are not grayed out, But I get black screen for a couple of seconds when booting and when watching Youtube? Is their a fix or should I just put up with 2 channel and no black screen or the other? My problem is I have issues with things running at 90% and not 100% Thanks

:)

greenybob, Aug 3, 2021

2. HDMI

Hi Craig,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please try the methods below and check if it works.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check.

Let’s first check if “HDMI Output” is selected as the default device.

Follow these steps:

• Click Start and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the right hand side of the screen, under
      View by: click the drop-down icon and select Large icons.
    • Click Sound.
    • If you do not have the
      HDMI Output listed under “Playback” tab, right click in the
      playback window and select Show Disabled Device and
      Show Disconnected Device.
    • If the HDMI Output option appears, right-click
      HDMI Output and select Default
      Device.
    Now the audio must be playing on HDMI

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the HDMI drivers. Refer the below link to check how to update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

If the issue persist, try to update the recent HDMI drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 3, 2021
  4. 5.1 Through HDMI Windows 10 Drivers

HDMI

I tried them all nothing worked no driver updates are not available from MS or HP

craigsawyer, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

5.1 Through HDMI Windows 10 Drivers

1. 5.1 Through HDMI Windows 10 Drivers - Similar Threads - Through HDMI Drivers

2. Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher: I would like to use my 4x1 HDMI switch with my laptop and my Nintendo Switch into an external monitor. With my wiring as it currently stands, My laptop screen is extended to the external monitor while my Nintendo Switch is not in use. When I use the HDMI switch to play on my...
  3. Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Monitor HDMI Through HDMI Switcher: I would like to use my 4x1 HDMI switch with my laptop and my Nintendo Switch into an external monitor. With my wiring as it currently stands, My laptop screen is extended to the external monitor while my Nintendo Switch is not in use. When I use the HDMI switch to play on my...
  4. HDMI input through HDMI socket

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI input through HDMI socket: I have a Panasonic HDC-SD10 digital HD movie camera. Is it possible to input from the camera to my HP 15-dw1509na laptop running windows 10, through the HDMI socket on the laptop....
  5. No sound through HDMI to TV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound through HDMI to TV: Hi I have windows 10 21H1 and after a update about 2 weeks ago I have no sound through my HDMI to TV,tried everything I can think of and read,need someone who knows what they are on about to help please,Acer laptop to sharp tv, uninstalled the INTEL R DISPLAY AUDIO etc not...
  6. Windows 10 HDMI audio through second monitor

Windows 10 HDMI audio through second monitor: I have two monitors, one connected through displayport, one connected through HDMI. The second monitor has speakers connected to it and is used as the sound output, this is set as the default sound device NVIDIA High Definition Audio. The monitors are used as extended...
  7. vivitar 5-in-1 card reader drivers needed

vivitar 5-in-1 card reader drivers needed: my windows 10 hp laptop shows the card reader axs e: drive but i cant access anything on it. maybe needs specific drivers for card reader and or sd card?...
  8. Multiple Display through HDMI adapter, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Display through HDMI adapter, Windows 10: Hello there, I really hope someone can help me with this, because its frustrating and I am getting disappointed at every turn... I have a Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad, and the video output is the Mini-HDMI. I have an adapter that makes it possible to use a regular HDMI cable to...
  9. windows 10 sound problem through hdmi

windows 10 sound problem through hdmi: i have recently got a new motherboard and cpu and ram, and installed them without formatting, the desktop is working fine on the old OS installed on other hardware, but i problem persists, there is a conflict in audio which is preventing sound on windows, on youtube etc, and...
  10. Windows 10 driver - no display through hdmi - 7 did - help !

Windows 10 driver - no display through hdmi - 7 did - help !: I don't want to buy an adapter for 60.00 dollars or so . Who doesn't project to another screen these days ( tv screen ) , other than the monitor that comes with the pc .... Why didn't microsoft consider this in 2015 . I feel they screwed up ....... 31144