Windows 10: 5/13/22 networking update seems to have broken my wifi card

Discus and support 5/13/22 networking update seems to have broken my wifi card in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Today I downloaded the “cumulative update for .NET framework 3.5 and 4.8 for windows 10 version 21h2 for x64 kb5013624” and it seems to have broken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EPICFox207, May 13, 2022.

1. 5/13/22 networking update seems to have broken my wifi card

Hi,Today I downloaded the “cumulative update for .NET framework 3.5 and 4.8 for windows 10 version 21h2 for x64 kb5013624” and it seems to have broken my Wi-Fi card. I am no longer able to connect to the Internet and my laptop says that there are no networks available. When I go into device manager, it says that my “IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz” has encountered an issue. It says “this device cannot start code 10 {operation failed} the requested operation was unsuccessful”. This is a very new computer, only a few months old, so I’m not sure why my Wi-Fi card broke that quickly. Does anyone

:)

EPICFox207, May 13, 2022
  2. Anakunda Win User

Network configuration broken (WiFi)

Thanks EdTittel for the suggestion, but this is a harder nut.
    Full network reset doesn't resolve. In device manager, I can see all physical network adapters (Realtek for ethernet and Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 for wireless). All enabled and no warnings. But if I click on taskbar system network icon, I don't see any WiFi network in the popup. There's only airplane mode button and link to open network and internet settings. The troubleshooter in network settings doesn't find anything it could repair.

There's although one clue pointing that something is broken
    Settings → Network and Internet → Change adapter options → WiFi → Rightclick menu → Diagnostics finds a problem with the driver (not fixed)
    The adapter state is all OK, signal present, enabled

Anakunda, May 13, 2022
  3. WiFi card shown in Device manager but not in Network & sharing center

Hi Budd,

We suggest that you update the drivers and check if it works.

Follow the steps below to update the Wireless Adapter's driver:

• Press Windows key+X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Network Driver (802.11n Wireless Card).
    • Click on the Driver tab.
    • Select Update Driver.
    If the update went successful, please reboot the computer to take effect the changes.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 13, 2022
  4. Pipps Win User

5/13/22 networking update seems to have broken my wifi card

Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, May 13, 2022
Thema:

5/13/22 networking update seems to have broken my wifi card

1. 5/13/22 networking update seems to have broken my wifi card - Similar Threads - networking update seems

2. 5/13/22 networking update seems to have broken my wifi card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5/13/22 networking update seems to have broken my wifi card: Hi,Today I downloaded the “cumulative update for .NET framework 3.5 and 4.8 for windows 10 version 21h2 for x64 kb5013624” and it seems to have broken my Wi-Fi card. I am no longer able to connect to the Internet and my laptop says that there are no networks available. When I...
  3. 5/13/22 networking update seems to have broken my wifi card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    5/13/22 networking update seems to have broken my wifi card: Hi,Today I downloaded the “cumulative update for .NET framework 3.5 and 4.8 for windows 10 version 21h2 for x64 kb5013624” and it seems to have broken my Wi-Fi card. I am no longer able to connect to the Internet and my laptop says that there are no networks available. When I...
  4. Update seems to have broken my accent colors for chrome only

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update seems to have broken my accent colors for chrome only: So I restarted my computer last night to apply an update, and now my color scheme is broken. I can apply colors to the taskbar/start menu and it works on the window borders and title bars for everything except Chrome. When I have a chrome window selected, I have my normal...
  5. windows update seems to have broken motherboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows update seems to have broken motherboard: As I turned my desktop on this morning 21,03,2020 windows started updating, when it was finished my HDMI ports stopped working. luckily my spare monitor is using DVI so still worked. Now windows had booted in a different aspect ratio than normal and there were a few things...
  6. Latest update seemed to have broken Dolby Atmos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest update seemed to have broken Dolby Atmos: OK... Before I begin, please don't give me the standard textbook answers that you guys give to people who have obviously never used a PC before. I have been building my own for over 20 years now and I also work in the consumer electronics industry. This is an honest problem...
  7. Looking for my 5 GHZ wifi network

Looking for my 5 GHZ wifi network: Time ago, at the very start of my contract with my wifi network. I could choose from my 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHZ wifi easily from my computer (Windows 10) and my phone (7s) everything was good and I used to be connected all the time to 2.4 GHZ wifi. Nowadays I'm trying to connect to...
  8. Windows Update Seems to have broken my lock screen.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Seems to have broken my lock screen.: Hello, I am hoping this is the right section to post in. It seems that a new Windows 10 update has broken my lock screen. The lock screen background is no longer present, filled in with just a black screen with the time and date in the corner, as per usual. Pushing buttons...
  9. Updating my wifi network card.

Updating my wifi network card.: I can't update my wifi adapter (TL-WN8200ND) with the last driver because the installer says me that the actual drive is the best installed. How I can force the installation of the new one? Thanks in advance. 16360
  10. Network configuration broken (WiFi)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network configuration broken (WiFi): Greetings, I ran into a problem with corrupted network configuration after installing Tamosoft Throughput Test or IVT BlueSoleil. Dunno which one as they were installed in one batch, but after finalizing both setups, the network icon overlayed with the red cross label and...