Windows 10: 5-7 bluescreens over 8 months

Discus and support 5-7 bluescreens over 8 months in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Latest one is Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9c Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: fffff80161a84b10 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LaurentPerrier3, Dec 21, 2019.

1. 5-7 bluescreens over 8 months

Latest one is

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 9c

Parameter 1: 0

Parameter 2: fffff80161a84b10

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 0x9C_GenuineIntel

:)

LaurentPerrier3, Dec 21, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

5-7 bluescreens over 8 months

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

5-7 bluescreens over 8 months

1. 5-7 bluescreens over 8 months - Similar Threads - bluescreens months

2. Getting bluescreen on my Windows Server 2019 almost every month continuously. Someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting bluescreen on my Windows Server 2019 almost every month continuously. Someone...: Dear Microsoft Support,Im trying to solve this issue for the past few months but unable to find a solution. Someone kindly help me to settle this. Im posting the error log here below,Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 29/06/2023 02:02:17...
  3. Getting bluescreen on my Windows Server 2019 almost every month continuously. Someone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting bluescreen on my Windows Server 2019 almost every month continuously. Someone...: Dear Microsoft Support,Im trying to solve this issue for the past few months but unable to find a solution. Someone kindly help me to settle this. Im posting the error log here below,Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 29/06/2023 02:02:17...
  4. I have several bluescreens in the last days and also in the last few month. It says:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have several bluescreens in the last days and also in the last few month. It says:...: Hi, Can someone help me to solve the Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power problem that gives me bluescreens all the time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-several-bluescreens-in-the-last-days-and/4475fee6-0bbf-4312-8795-67228be6e53d
  5. I have several bluescreens in the last days and also in the last few month. It says:...

I have several bluescreens in the last days and also in the last few month. It says:...: Hi, Can someone help me to solve the Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power problem that gives me bluescreens all the time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-several-bluescreens-in-the-last-days-and/4475fee6-0bbf-4312-8795-67228be6e53d
  6. I have several bluescreens in the last days and also in the last few month. It says:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. 30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.: These crashes have been happening for over a year now but would get progressively worse I can never seem to get any useful information from the Event Viewer other than what times the bluescreens happen and knowing how many times it's happened. It seems to list 146 different...
  8. 30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.

30 Bluescreens in a week, 80 in the last 4 months, no solution.: These crashes have been happening for over a year now but would get progressively worse I can never seem to get any useful information from the Event Viewer other than what times the bluescreens happen and knowing how many times it's happened. It seems to list 146 different...
  9. PC Bluescreening since Months

PC Bluescreening since Months: Hello Microsoft Community,since a long time my pc keeps crashing, sometimes not for a week, sometimes 1-5 times a day or sometimes 1-5 times an hour.It never crashes once im in a game or have a game running in the background - thats why I didnt really bother until now.Heres a...
  10. PC Bluescreening since Months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Bluescreening since Months: Hello Microsoft Community,since a long time my pc keeps crashing, sometimes not for a week, sometimes 1-5 times a day or sometimes 1-5 times an hour.It never crashes once im in a game or have a game running in the background - thats why I didnt really bother until now.Heres a...