Windows 10: 5 BSOD in one day

Discus and support 5 BSOD in one day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help me. My computer is almost impossible to use. I asked a question before but no reply maybe someone missed it. This was the last thread and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mazin.Ashfaq, Apr 23, 2020.

1. 5 BSOD in one day

Please help me. My computer is almost impossible to use. I asked a question before but no reply maybe someone missed it.

This was the last thread and the one before.

Since then I've had 5 bsod in one day today. Idk what is happening. BIOS up to date, all drivers seem to be up to date. Ran driver verifier again and still nothing happening. I read some of the bsod dmps and they all have a common image name. Something about "PoIdle" or the word idle.

Here are the dumps.

:)

Mazin.Ashfaq, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 23, 2020
  3. 5 BSOD in 5 days - nothing new installed

interesting.

1. does the nvstor.sys driver equate for my 5 bsods in 5 days
    2. given there are no updates for my m/board, do you think the bsods will continue
    3. why do Microsoft make the codes/errors so difficult to decipher

thanks for your help.

Funjunkie6, Apr 23, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

5 BSOD in one day

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT After Leaving PC for 5-10 Minutes

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

5 BSOD in one day [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

The 0x101(CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) is mostly caused by BIOS or hardware problem, the challenge is to find software problems.
    I suggest to update your BIOS.
    Code:
    Code:
    BIOS Version:              American Megatrends Inc. 2001   , 7/8/2011
    Attachment 51031

Thema:

5 BSOD in one day

1. 5 BSOD in one day - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error / Bugcheck 0x0000007a 0x0000000000000020, 0xffffffffc000000e,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error / Bugcheck 0x0000007a 0x0000000000000020, 0xffffffffc000000e,...: Hi, so this has happened for about 5 days now, I've tried most solutions to no avail so I thought that maybe knowing the exact cause of the problem would be easier to diagnose by experts in here.I got this exact BSOD months ago and it was fixed by installing more ram I have...
  3. BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error / Bugcheck 0x0000007a 0x0000000000000020, 0xffffffffc000000e,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error / Bugcheck 0x0000007a 0x0000000000000020, 0xffffffffc000000e,...: Hi, so this has happened for about 5 days now, I've tried most solutions to no avail so I thought that maybe knowing the exact cause of the problem would be easier to diagnose by experts in here.I got this exact BSOD months ago and it was fixed by installing more ram I have...
  4. BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error / Bugcheck 0x0000007a 0x0000000000000020, 0xffffffffc000000e,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Netio.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netio.sys BSOD: User has been experiencing BSOD's on his machine for awhile now. All below has been attempted:-all available updates applied-sfc /scannow-no errors on drivers in device manager all checked -nic updated-cleared windows update cache-reset update components-ran troubleshooterANY...
  6. Netio.sys BSOD

Netio.sys BSOD: User has been experiencing BSOD's on his machine for awhile now. All below has been attempted:-all available updates applied-sfc /scannow-no errors on drivers in device manager all checked -nic updated-cleared windows update cache-reset update components-ran troubleshooterANY...
  7. BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi: Hi,I met a problem recently when I went to uni and connected to the edu wifi, after 10-30 mins, I got a BSOD error message BAD POOL CALLER. I tried to restart the laptop, update all the drivers, and follow YouTube to try some commend, but still can't fix it. Below are the...
  8. BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi

BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi: Hi,I met a problem recently when I went to uni and connected to the edu wifi, after 10-30 mins, I got a BSOD error message BAD POOL CALLER. I tried to restart the laptop, update all the drivers, and follow YouTube to try some commend, but still can't fix it. Below are the...
  9. BSOD Issues - Diagnostic dump files attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issues - Diagnostic dump files attached: Hello, I've been experiencing frequent blue screens on my computer, which has become quite disruptive. I followed the standard guide to collect the necessary diagnostic files to understand what might be causing these issues. I've uploaded the DMP files, the output from...
  10. BSOD Issues - Diagnostic dump files attached

BSOD Issues - Diagnostic dump files attached: Hello, I've been experiencing frequent blue screens on my computer, which has become quite disruptive. I followed the standard guide to collect the necessary diagnostic files to understand what might be causing these issues. I've uploaded the DMP files, the output from...