Windows 10: 5 Bsods in under one month!

Discus and support 5 Bsods in under one month! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I've had my computer checked several times at a store, no hardware errors were found, only malware, which I assume was a false positive. Anyway,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eminent Demon, Oct 23, 2019.

1. 5 Bsods in under one month!

So, I've had my computer checked several times at a store, no hardware errors were found, only malware, which I assume was a false positive. Anyway, I've had both hard drives checked, graphics card, memory, and had multiple stress tests on it, everything came back fine. I've uploaded two bluescreen logs to my google drive, hoping someone can help me out.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QyEHNKUyp-jHdY7Kh3bz7938Pu8kQkdW

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1twbUi3R16klKvj8ti2HJACz6wYjYZYx3

:)

Eminent Demon, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 23, 2019
  3. LeoBloom Win User
    BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Oct 23, 2019
  4. 5 Bsods in under one month!

Update Windows 10 after 5 months in storage?

Hi Nitram,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about installing the latest updates on your device.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which were the updates you found to be installed on youe device?
    • Did you check if those update are already installed under View installed updates?
    • What exactly do you mean by: "My PC has been in storage for 5 months"?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if those updates are already installed:

Follow:

• Right click on the Start button and select Programs and Features.
    • Click on View installed updates.

Step 2: Disable anti-virus software.

NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install
    other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software.

Step 3: I suggest you to
    run Windows Update troubleshooter

Windows Update troubleshooter resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel, select
      Category and then select Large or Small icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

5 Bsods in under one month!

1. 5 Bsods in under one month! - Similar Threads - Bsods under month

2. Some BSOD since one month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some BSOD since one month: Hello, I have some BSOD problems on my computer 5/6 per day and some programs crash Windows 11 last update with all drivers updatedI have some SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, Kernel Security Check Failure ....Last BSOD dmp...
  3. Some BSOD since one month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some BSOD since one month: Hello, I have some BSOD problems on my computer 5/6 per day and some programs crash Windows 11 last update with all drivers updatedI have some SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, Kernel Security Check Failure ....Last BSOD dmp...
  4. I'm at my wit's end, multiple BSODs for 5 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm at my wit's end, multiple BSODs for 5 months: Hello, I have been having multiple BSOD throughout 5 months. I have tried swapping out mobo, psu, ram sticks, then ran multiple ram tests and disks checks and they all came out clean. I really don't know what it could be, even on a fresh reformatted windows I have getting...
  5. I'm at my wit's end, multiple BSODs for 5 months

I'm at my wit's end, multiple BSODs for 5 months: Hello, I have been having multiple BSOD throughout 5 months. I have tried swapping out mobo, psu, ram sticks, then ran multiple ram tests and disks checks and they all came out clean. I really don't know what it could be, even on a fresh reformatted windows I have getting...
  6. frequent bsods for months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent bsods for months: Hi, Ive been having frequent bsods ever since i first got my pc a year ago that occur mostly when just browsing the internet. I havent been able to figure out what's been causing it, here are the dump...
  7. frequent bsods for months

frequent bsods for months: Hi, Ive been having frequent bsods ever since i first got my pc a year ago that occur mostly when just browsing the internet. I havent been able to figure out what's been causing it, here are the dump...
  8. Constant random BSOD's 5-25 times a day for a couple months now

Constant random BSOD's 5-25 times a day for a couple months now: As said in the subject, i have been having this horrible issue for some time, no pattern or any way of recreating. I have tried multi different ways from DV to os file checks to hardware replacement. Nothing works... i can have 10 windows open at the same time or even just...
  9. 5 different types of BSOD in 1 month of having new PC

5 different types of BSOD in 1 month of having new PC: In a span of 1 month: Stop Code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Stop Code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA on chrome Stop Code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Stop Code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation Stop Code: Driver_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What failed:...
  10. 5 BSOD in one day

5 BSOD in one day: Please help me. My computer is almost impossible to use. I asked a question before but no reply maybe someone missed it. This was the last thread and the one before. Since then I've had 5 bsod in one day today. Idk what is happening. BIOS up to date, all drivers seem to...