Windows 10: 5 Copilot FYIs

Discus and support 5 Copilot FYIs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; No Copilot section in the Forum. Maybe this will have more notice here than in the Bing section. If Admin doesn't agree, move it to Bing. It, also,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Drew1903, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Drew1903 Win User

5 Copilot FYIs

No Copilot section in the Forum. Maybe this will have more notice here than in the Bing section. If Admin doesn't agree, move it to Bing. It, also, applies to the Microsoft Edge section. It is frowned upon to have the same info in multiple sections.In Copilot at the bottom in the chat box there is an Add an Image button; obvious how to use, really.The other is the Screenshot button. If one takes a screenshot in other ways, that cannot be directed to Copilot. BUT if this is used from within Copilot... Not only can one insert what they select but it also offers heaps of tools for that select

:)

Drew1903, Feb 26, 2024

2. What is Copilot and How did it get on my PC?

Here you go:

https://www.itechtics.com/?dl_id=144

Group Policy Editor Link for W11 installation

Run as Administrator and allow to install

NB: MUST SELECT ENABLE first AS THIS ALLOWS APP TO TURN OFF THE PROGRAM

1. Open Local Group Policy Editor from the Windows search - type Gpedit.msc in the Run command and click icon

1. Navigate to the following folder in the Group Policy Editor window using the left panel:User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Copilot

1. On the right-side pane, double-click the 'Turn off Windows Copilot' policy.

1. Select 'Enabled' and click 'Apply' and then 'OK'. This allows the app to disable CoPilot

Click 'Disabled' then Apply to turn off CoPilot
    f

1. To re-enable Windows Copilot, follow the same steps and select 'Not configured' or 'Disabled'. Then, click 'Apply' and 'OK'.
    If the Copilot button is visible in the taskbar, it will disappear after you apply the policy. You do not need to restart your computer or enforce the Group Policies. The Copilot option will also disappear from the Settings app.

CarolynBurton2, Feb 26, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft 365 Copilot is coming to OneNote

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...t/ba-p/3788442

Brink, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Johan45 Win User

5 Copilot FYIs

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

5 Copilot FYIs

1. 5 Copilot FYIs - Similar Threads - Copilot FYIs

2. Copilot or edge has made some changes to the start menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot or edge has made some changes to the start menu.: When I opened the start menu, I accidentally pressed copilot and after that Norton warned me that edge had “installed” files on the system, but apparently it was harmless. Then when I went to press on my name to lock the screen as usual, I saw that there's just some ****...
  3. Copilot or edge has made some changes to the start menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot or edge has made some changes to the start menu.: When I opened the start menu, I accidentally pressed copilot and after that Norton warned me that edge had “installed” files on the system, but apparently it was harmless. Then when I went to press on my name to lock the screen as usual, I saw that there's just some ****...
  4. It appears that there is an issue with Copilot in the task bar with the latest Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It appears that there is an issue with Copilot in the task bar with the latest Windows 11...: It appears that there is a a issue with the latest Windows 11 update version 22621.3880 july 2024 that can affect the taskbar. I was not able to view or interact with the taskbar after installing this update1. This issue caused the taskbar and other applications, like Chrome,...
  5. It appears that there is an issue with Copilot in the task bar with the latest Windows 11...

It appears that there is an issue with Copilot in the task bar with the latest Windows 11...: It appears that there is a a issue with the latest Windows 11 update version 22621.3880 july 2024 that can affect the taskbar. I was not able to view or interact with the taskbar after installing this update1. This issue caused the taskbar and other applications, like Chrome,...
  6. Copilot button not working Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16AHP9 - Type 83DH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot button not working Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16AHP9 - Type 83DH: Greetings everyone!I bought myself a great laptop recently Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16AHP9 - Type 83DH and I decided to continue using Microsoft Windows with it.I noticed that there was a Microsoft copilot button on the keyboard and when I press it, some search box appears out of...
  7. Copilot button not working Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16AHP9 - Type 83DH

Copilot button not working Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16AHP9 - Type 83DH: Greetings everyone!I bought myself a great laptop recently Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16AHP9 - Type 83DH and I decided to continue using Microsoft Windows with it.I noticed that there was a Microsoft copilot button on the keyboard and when I press it, some search box appears out of...
  8. 5 Copilot FYIs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5 Copilot FYIs: No Copilot section in the Forum. Maybe this will have more notice here than in the Bing section. If Admin doesn't agree, move it to Bing. It, also, applies to the Microsoft Edge section. It is frowned upon to have the same info in multiple sections.In Copilot at the bottom in...
  9. 2 Copilot FYIs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Copilot FYIs: No Copilot section in the Forum. Maybe this will have more notice here than in the Bing section. If Admin doesn't agree, move it to Bing. It, also, applies to the Microsoft Edge section. It is frowned upon to have the same info in multiple sections.In Copilot at the bottom in...
  10. 2 Copilot FYIs

2 Copilot FYIs: No Copilot section in the Forum. Maybe this will have more notice here than in the Bing section. If Admin doesn't agree, move it to Bing. It, also, applies to the Microsoft Edge section. It is frowned upon to have the same info in multiple sections.In Copilot at the bottom in...