Windows 10: 5 hours with 5 different Microsoft technicians

Discus and support 5 hours with 5 different Microsoft technicians in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I cannot believe how hard it is to get an issue resolved. 5 hours with 5 different Indian technicians. You can tell they are constrained by a rigid set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Windows techs suck, May 24, 2019.

1. 5 hours with 5 different Microsoft technicians

I cannot believe how hard it is to get an issue resolved. 5 hours with 5 different Indian technicians. You can tell they are constrained by a rigid set of procedures. No thinking out of the box. Complete waste of time dealing with them.

Another frustrated Windows user (Mac here I come?).

:)

Windows techs suck, May 24, 2019

2. 5 hours difference in time

Is this happening to that one particular file only? Are your appointments also showing this 5 hours difference too?

Linley Meslier, May 24, 2019
  3. 5 hours difference in time

I have been using Vista to sync my cingular 8525 PDA phone. The sync works fine with one exception. When I save a document to my laptop sync folder, after the sync completes the file shows up on my phone as being saved 5 hours into the future. I have checked
    the system date and time on both phone and laptop and they are the same and they are accurate. I have no idea what is causing the 5 hour difference. Is it Vista, the phone or the laptop?

Mark

MarkatFairfax, May 24, 2019
  4. 5 hours with 5 different Microsoft technicians

5 hours difference in time

This happens with every file. My appointments are fine - there is no difference. What I have found is this. If a change is made to a file either on the desktop or on the phone, if I view the contents of the phone using windows explorer on the PC, the
    time on the file will be 5 hours ahead as opposed to the time on the file in the sync folder on the pc. The really odd thing though is that if I view this properties of the file using Resco File Explorer on the phone itself the time is accurate.

Seems that Vista or WMDC is reporting back the time erroneously. I am very confused about this one.

MarkatFairfax, May 24, 2019
Thema:

5 hours with 5 different Microsoft technicians

1. 5 hours with 5 different Microsoft technicians - Similar Threads - hours different Microsoft

2. " Windows resuming " 5+ hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    " Windows resuming " 5+ hours: All I see is the words Windows is resuming it's been like this for five hours please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-resuming-5-hours/788275ff-4861-4903-bd4c-3a50877e21c0
  3. " Windows resuming " 5+ hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    " Windows resuming " 5+ hours: All I see is the words Windows is resuming it's been like this for five hours please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-resuming-5-hours/788275ff-4861-4903-bd4c-3a50877e21c0
  4. Microsoft Account issues. 8 hours on chat with 5 different microsoft departments and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account issues. 8 hours on chat with 5 different microsoft departments and I...: I only have one account. Recently I had to reset Your Phone Companion and my Phone. I followed all the prompts, I did this over 5 times. And by linking The Phone on my PC through the app, your phone companion it no longer links my phone on devices under Android or IOS devices...
  5. Microsoft Account issues. 8 hours on chat with 5 different microsoft departments and I...

Microsoft Account issues. 8 hours on chat with 5 different microsoft departments and I...: I only have one account. Recently I had to reset Your Phone Companion and my Phone. I followed all the prompts, I did this over 5 times. And by linking The Phone on my PC through the app, your phone companion it no longer links my phone on devices under Android or IOS devices...
  6. Microsoft Account issues. 8 hours on chat with 5 different microsoft departments and I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Computer crashing every 5 hours.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer crashing every 5 hours.: So, I'm having this issue where my computer crashes every 4/5 hours on my Windows 10 computer, and it's starting to get annoying. I had this issue since 2020, and I'm wondering if anyone knows how I could fix it. I tried almost everything, and it will still do it. I tried to...
  8. 5 different agents, and four hours I won't get back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    5 different agents, and four hours I won't get back: How can I escalate an issue of gross customer service incompetence? I have been dealing with customer service continually for more than four hours. I have been bounced from person to person. One tech worked with me for more than two hours before unceremoniously dropping from...
  9. Why was 5 hours added to Microsoft Solitaire Events?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was 5 hours added to Microsoft Solitaire Events?: Split from this thread. When I play the events in you Microsoft solitaire you add 5 hours today to my score. Why? [Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Games]...
  10. Why was 5 hours added to Microsoft Solitaire Events?

Why was 5 hours added to Microsoft Solitaire Events?: Split from this thread. When I play the events in you Microsoft solitaire you add 5 hours today to my score. Why?...