Windows 10: 5 minutes self introduction and demo video on camera app windows 10

Discus and support 5 minutes self introduction and demo video on camera app windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, HELP!!! I have to make a self introduction and demo video of about 5 minutes, so that I can uploaded it on to the website. When I completed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EmiPill&&, Jun 11, 2020.

1. EmiPill&& Win User

5 minutes self introduction and demo video on camera app windows 10

Hello,

HELP!!!

I have to make a self introduction and demo video of about 5 minutes, so that I can uploaded it on to the website.

When I completed the speech on the camera app, I clicked on "share" then on "mail" and the outlook mail box appeared. However, it indicates that the file is too large and I could NOT forward the video to my yahoo email. It only works if the speech lasts only 30 seconds

I tried sooo many times and kind of stressful.

Can anyone give me an advice?

OR does anyone know if there is an other option on how to record a self introduction video on Windows 10?

I have to upload the "whole 5 minutes video on the website", and I do not know if compressing the files would be an option.?

I do not have a smartphone and the only option for me is with the windows 10.

I would appreciate if I could get a response soon.......I have been working on this issue for some time.

Thank you in advance

Amy

:)

EmiPill&&, Jun 11, 2020

2. Unable to remove demo video

I have Next book Ares 10A but it is impossible to use it because a demo video keeps playing every 5 minutes. I
    tried to find a screen saver setting but failed. Can I delete this demo video so I will never watch it again?

SandraMclaurin, Jun 11, 2020
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jun 11, 2020
  4. tamo Win User

Thema:

1. 5 minutes self introduction and demo video on camera app windows 10 - Similar Threads - minutes self introduction

2. camera app not working for video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera app not working for video: The camera app freezes when I try to record video. It is fine for still images. It was working fine one day, then the next stopped working. When you try to record, the timer sometimes starts but the image freezes. Then when you click stop, nothing is saved. I've tried...
  3. Introduction

in Windows 10 Support
    Introduction: Greetings My name is Naransamy . I am 67 years young living in Lenasia South ,Johannesburg South Africa I am retired and now starting learning and working with Excel I just myself a Lenovo pc running windows 10 pro and office 2019 I have a few spreadsheets that were given...
  4. Windows 10 booting for 5 minutes or more

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 booting for 5 minutes or more: Hi, I am using Dell XPS 15 (9560) 512 SSD, 16 GB ram, 4 GB NVIDIA GTX. After the recent windows update my Windows 10 is booting for 5-10 minutes. I did reset my Windows for several times, it fixs for couples of days after that it becomes the same, I tried other methods...
  5. Unable to remove demo video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to remove demo video: I have Next book Ares 10A but it is impossible to use it because a demo video keeps playing every 5 minutes. I tried to find a screen saver setting but failed. Can I delete this demo video so I will never watch it again?...
  6. Windows 10 Camera app can't get video.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Camera app can't get video.: I can take photos fine, but when I take a video, the screen turns black for a second and stops the video. It does show the video in the Photos app, but tells me, "We can't open this file, it looks like it was renamed or moved." I didn't do anything to it....
  7. Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes: Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli graphics card geforce 480 gtx 6gb ram installed a 1tb hard drive I'm not sure how to fix...
  8. Introduction to Windows 10 - best tutorial

in Windows 10 Support
    Introduction to Windows 10 - best tutorial: Thank you Brink, I have changed my P/W. Now I have another question. What is the best tutorial that I can use to bring me up to speed on windows 10? I have much experience with XP, so a tutorial that starts with that knowledge base might be suitable....
  9. Introduction to Windows 10 servicing

in Windows 10 News
    Introduction to Windows 10 servicing: This article describes the new servicing options available in Windows 10, and how they enable enterprises to keep their devices current with the latest feature upgrades. It also covers related topics, such as how enterprises can make better use of Windows Update, and what the...
  10. Windows 10 has a secret retail demo mode with a new app and video loop

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 has a secret retail demo mode with a new app and video loop: [img] If you are running the Insider Preview of Windows 10, there is a hidden mode in the OS that you have likely not explored. Microsoft has included a 'retail demo' experience that will be used to show off the OS in the retail environment. Before you go down the path...