Windows 10: 5 Monitor Set-Up

Discus and support 5 Monitor Set-Up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I am having difficulty setting up 5 monitors. I can't find a clear answer or solution for this issue anywhere! I can easily get 3 monitors to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Logan Knowles, May 11, 2020.

1. 5 Monitor Set-Up

Hello!

I am having difficulty setting up 5 monitors. I can't find a clear answer or solution for this issue anywhere! I can easily get 3 monitors to work. My graphics card GPU supports more than three monitors, I made sure when I bought it.

Currently I only have the cables to set up four monitors but I am unable to make it work!

It isn't a specific monitor or driver because with all four monitors I have played with some setting and made each monitor be the "fourth" or unworking monitor. So it isn't a cable problem or a updating driver problem. It must be a settings problem.

I have attempted setting up "infinity-eye" with my grahics card but again I can only get three monitors to work simutaneously.

I don't want to play video games or anything, and all my monitors are mini-port to DVI with an exception of one being DVI to DVI.

Hardware: R9 295x suppports more than 3 monitors

The setting show that the fourth monitor is detected and as I said before I have set each monitor to become the "fourth" not being used monitor.

5 Monitor Set-Up c24a8f13-21fc-4da9-8aa4-a0034b248b88?upload=true.png

Has anyone found a solution to this? I would greatly apppreciate it!

:)

Logan Knowles, May 11, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 11, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 11, 2020
  4. 5 Monitor Set-Up

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 11, 2020
Thema:

5 Monitor Set-Up

1. 5 Monitor Set-Up - Similar Threads - Monitor Set

2. Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m: Occasionally I have this issue, where my Right-Hand Display Monitor does not come back on/wake up, with the Laptop and other Display Screen, as it should. This issue turned into happening now each time I have to wake up my computer, after updating the screen sleep settings......
  3. Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m: Occasionally I have this issue, where my Right-Hand Display Monitor does not come back on/wake up, with the Laptop and other Display Screen, as it should. This issue turned into happening now each time I have to wake up my computer, after updating the screen sleep settings......
  4. I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors: When I try to set different wallpapers on different monitors, I have a problem. In the set for desktop option it only displays options 1 and 2 even though I have 3 monitors. When I choose 1, nothing changes. When I choose 2 it changes for everyone....
  5. I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors

I can't set different wallpapers on different monitors: When I try to set different wallpapers on different monitors, I have a problem. In the set for desktop option it only displays options 1 and 2 even though I have 3 monitors. When I choose 1, nothing changes. When I choose 2 it changes for everyone....
  6. In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...: I just purchased Phillips 28" 4K monitors. Windows 11 recognizes the monitors, but only offers a 1980 x 1080, 2048 x 1152 1152 x 2048 portrait resolution for them. Their recommended resolution is 3840 x 2160, but that resolution does nor show up in Display Settings,...
  7. In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...

In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...: I just purchased Phillips 28" 4K monitors. Windows 11 recognizes the monitors, but only offers a 1980 x 1080, 2048 x 1152 1152 x 2048 portrait resolution for them. Their recommended resolution is 3840 x 2160, but that resolution does nor show up in Display Settings,...
  8. Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...: I have two external monitors connected to my laptop. While I am sitting at my desk, screen 1 is on the left, screen 2 is on the right. But I can turn the monitors in a different orientation to use with my treadmill desk. When they turned towards the treadmill, screen 1 is now...
  9. Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...

Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...: I have two external monitors connected to my laptop. While I am sitting at my desk, screen 1 is on the left, screen 2 is on the right. But I can turn the monitors in a different orientation to use with my treadmill desk. When they turned towards the treadmill, screen 1 is now...
  10. Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...

in Windows 10 Customization