Windows 10: 5 Reasons Where You Need a VPN

Discus and support 5 Reasons Where You Need a VPN in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] There are too many environments and moments where you need aVPN, but to make some understanding ofVPN usage, I will explain the most common... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CybexoInc, Jun 1, 2020.

1. CybexoInc Win User

5 Reasons Where You Need a VPN

5 Reasons Where You Need a VPN d3ccffbb-1563-408c-899d-d6ca00995173?upload=true.jpg
    There are too many environments and moments where you need aVPN, but to make some understanding ofVPN usage, I will explain the most common reasons where many people are using it daily.

Security From Public Wi-Fi

Accessing Your Network From Other Place

Unblock RestrictedContent,

Change Your Geographical Location

Helps to Protect From Hackers

So, we secure our things by locking them in a secure place where no one can see them or theft them. Same asVPN helps to secure your data from thieves who are searching or theft of others data for their own benefits.

ReadMore>> https://cybexo.com/5-reasons-where-you-need-a-vpn/

:)

CybexoInc, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Nokia 5800 mobile VPN / reason Code -5

Hi!

I installed the Nokia Mobile VPN Client 4 (mVPN_4_0_091231.sisx) on my phone.

Then I created a .vpn file from Cisco_ASA_pskxauth.pol where I changed

• the VPN gateway address (to our firewall),
    • the Identity value (to the IPsec Connection Profile)
    • the Preshared Key ( to the Key of the IPsec Connection Profile)
    When installing this vpn file on the phone I get the error.

In the VPN-Protocol I see the error "Information: Failed to install policy 'Cisco_ASA_pskxauth', reason code -5.

In the VPN policies I see the policy 'Cisco_ASA_pskxauth', but I don't have the Network destination Intranet.

Can someone help me with this problem?

Is there an other way to get the network destination 'Intranet'?

Regards,

Martin

poschma---01, Jun 1, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin 5 Reasons Where You Need a VPN :D

P4-630, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

1. 5 Reasons Where You Need a VPN - Similar Threads - Reasons Where Need

2. do i need a VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do i need a VPN: Afternoon im not very good with understanding tech things but i keep getting windows AVG VPN popping up. when it says click to turn on it asks for payment.ive worked out my pc is ok/up to date with viruses/threat protection as microsoft defender antivirus is in the back...
  3. For no reason there is turbo VPN in networks sections please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    For no reason there is turbo VPN in networks sections please help: [IMG]in the list of.networks why is there turbo vpn ? i dont have it installed but when i tey to download something from chrome it pops up and ask for some passwords i dont know what to do...
  4. VPN Choice & is it needed

VPN Choice & is it needed: I recently got an offer from Lastpass to try ExpressVPN free for a month, so I signed up. I researched it & at least some websites recommend it as a top VPN. I was impressed with their support because it took me an hour to set up a dialer on my WinXP machine. 1. My first...
  5. Need Good VPN

Need Good VPN: I have Windows 10 I am wanting to download a "Torrent" of a video and the site cautioned me to use a "VPN" to hide my "IP". My question is which is a easy to install and understand VPN service for Torrents? I think paying for one would be the best, I just don't know....
  6. Is VPN needed for security?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is VPN needed for security?: Is VPN needed when only used by one person on a PC just for home use, not used for work or by any others. Does it offer more security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-vpn-needed-for-security/8d45b9b9-f4a6-48dd-8e6b-a15b234be5f5
  7. VPN error: You might need to change network settings for this conn..

VPN error: You might need to change network settings for this conn..: I have two Surface Pro 4 devices and on one I suddenly I cannot connect to my VPN server, but the other is working ok. I tried uninstalling network adapter, uninstalling all WAN miniports, deleting VPN connection and creating it again, but I am still getting this error:...
  8. Need Syncing Program if You Use a VPN? Best Method?

Need Syncing Program if You Use a VPN? Best Method?: I work in two different cities and I need to figure out the best method to organize my files and folders. Everyone is using Google Drive, OneDrive, Resilio Sync, SyncThing, and others to sync their files over all their devices. But I don't want to do that due to 2 reasons....
  9. Do I need a VPN?

Do I need a VPN?: This question may belong in Virtualization or General Support so feel free to move it if necessary. I have read a lot about VPNs, with some people recommending them as a way to enhance privacy (not security). I am thinking about using a VPN on my home network for that...
  10. Cortana: Now available where and when you need her

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana: Now available where and when you need her: Cortana was created to be a truly personal digital assistant – available on the go, no matter where or when you need help, and on whatever device you carry. That’s why it’s important to us that we bring Cortana to not only the Windows 10 ecosystem, but to other platforms....