Windows 10: 5 ways to speed up Chrome: Tips for power users and newbies

Discus and support 5 ways to speed up Chrome: Tips for power users and newbies in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; By turning a few dials you can make the browsing experience even zippier. 5 ways to speed up Chrome: Tips for power users and newbies | PCWorld 80273 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Borg 386, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Borg 386 Win User

5 ways to speed up Chrome: Tips for power users and newbies

Borg 386, Mar 25, 2017
  2. laudablepus, Mar 25, 2017
  3. CarolLJ Win User
    FIX ME STICK FOR COMPUTER CLEANING

Kathleen,

There are many reputable, online resources with info and suggestions on increasing performance of Windows 10. You could start here:

Windows 10 quick tips: 6 ways to speed up your PC

I sure wouldn't spend that kind money on an app you can only use for one
    YR. on 3 devices.!

CarolLJ, Mar 25, 2017
Thema:

5 ways to speed up Chrome: Tips for power users and newbies

1. 5 ways to speed up Chrome: Tips for power users and newbies - Similar Threads - ways speed Chrome

2. Is there a way to speed up account recovery?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is there a way to speed up account recovery?: So, I've been trying to sign into my Microsoft account on my new used windows 10 laptop. But apparently this caused some sort of issue with my account despite logging in at the same IP address. I've got work to do and can't really afford to wait the 30 days microsoft says it...
  3. Is there a way to speed up account recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to speed up account recovery?: So, I've been trying to sign into my Microsoft account on my new used windows 10 laptop. But apparently this caused some sort of issue with my account despite logging in at the same IP address. I've got work to do and can't really afford to wait the 30 days microsoft says it...
  4. Is there a way to speed up account recovery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Best way to speed up computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to speed up computer.: I've been reading a lot about how windows 10 will get slower over time. What's the best way to speed the computer up again? I've seen a lot about how you should reinstall windows, but I would prefer another option. submitted by /u/FeenixFobia [link] [comments]...
  6. Are there ways to speed up Sudoku?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there ways to speed up Sudoku?: Hi. Sudoku is running very slowly. I noticed it works for a little while right after the add changes, but then it stops working for several seconds. It is very annoying and reduces the time to complete an expert puzzle. Is there anything I can do to make it go faster, as...
  7. A wee TIP for Power Users menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    A wee TIP for Power Users menu: Maybe you are not aware of this, yet... This is in regard to the Power Users menu: It can be open by Rt Clking Windows logo. It can, also, be opened w/ Win+X and it is this way I am addressing, here. If, via Rt Clking no letters in the item words are underlined. BUT, use...
  8. Tool Tips getting in the way

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tool Tips getting in the way: There seems to be an abundance of tool tips where they are redundant and block other content. Is there a method to turn them off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-tips-getting-in-the-way/c8724c32-993a-43fc-adeb-52fcbabf7915
  9. Best way to speed up PC?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best way to speed up PC?: What’s the best way to speed up a slow PC without using any of the conventional methods, i.e. downloading optimizers, disk cleanup, restore/factory reset, etc.? Any help is appreciated. Thanks! Steve 114916
  10. Balloon tips get in the way.

in Windows 10 Support
    Balloon tips get in the way.: Is there a way to disable balloon tips or make them less obtrusive. Since I'm not sure I'm using the right term, this is what the items I'm talking about look like: [img] 82615