Windows 10: 5 ways to speed up Chrome: Tips for power users and newbies

Discus and support 5 ways to speed up Chrome: Tips for power users and newbies in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; By turning a few dials you can make the browsing experience even zippier. 5 ways to speed up Chrome: Tips for power users and newbies | PCWorld 80273 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Borg 386, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Borg 386 Win User

5 ways to speed up Chrome: Tips for power users and newbies

Borg 386, Mar 25, 2017
  2. laudablepus, Mar 25, 2017
  3. CarolLJ Win User
    FIX ME STICK FOR COMPUTER CLEANING

Kathleen,

There are many reputable, online resources with info and suggestions on increasing performance of Windows 10. You could start here:

Windows 10 quick tips: 6 ways to speed up your PC

I sure wouldn't spend that kind money on an app you can only use for one
    YR. on 3 devices.!

CarolLJ, Mar 25, 2017
Thema:

5 ways to speed up Chrome: Tips for power users and newbies

1. 5 ways to speed up Chrome: Tips for power users and newbies - Similar Threads - ways speed Chrome

2. A wee TIP for Power Users menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    A wee TIP for Power Users menu: Maybe you are not aware of this, yet... This is in regard to the Power Users menu: It can be open by Rt Clking Windows logo. It can, also, be opened w/ Win+X and it is this way I am addressing, here. If, via Rt Clking no letters in the item words are underlined. BUT, use...
  3. How to speed up Session Restore responsiveness in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    How to speed up Session Restore responsiveness in Google Chrome: [ATTACH] It’s natural if you have several tabs opened in the Chrome browser, the ‘Session restore’ feature will slow the browser down to a crawl! No matter, how popular or the speed of your browser is, it will crash for all [...] This post How to speed up Session Restore...
  4. Tool Tips getting in the way

Tool Tips getting in the way: There seems to be an abundance of tool tips where they are redundant and block other content. Is there a method to turn them off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-tips-getting-in-the-way/c8724c32-993a-43fc-adeb-52fcbabf7915
  5. Best way to speed up PC?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best way to speed up PC?: What’s the best way to speed up a slow PC without using any of the conventional methods, i.e. downloading optimizers, disk cleanup, restore/factory reset, etc.? Any help is appreciated. Thanks! Steve 114916
  6. Help! Newby screwed something up...

Help! Newby screwed something up...: Hello, I'm hoping someone can tell me how to fix this. I'm working with customizing text colors in active and inactive title bars. Seems to work fine for programs that came with win10... [img] However, with other installed programs, I keep getting this weird...
  7. Chrome speed test issue

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome speed test issue: After having problems with IE 11 on my old eMachine with Win-10 (Home)/ Comcast server I installed Chrome. It works good but the speed test resulted in 1/3rd the speed of IE 11 or FireFox. Several typical dead end suggestions (Internet ‘sperts) I assume that Chrome has some...
  8. Balloon tips get in the way.

in Windows 10 Support
    Balloon tips get in the way.: Is there a way to disable balloon tips or make them less obtrusive. Since I'm not sure I'm using the right term, this is what the items I'm talking about look like: [img] 82615
  9. Tips to speed up/use the almost full potential of your Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tips to speed up/use the almost full potential of your Windows 10: I can't help you if you have bad specs because then you'd be limited by hardware, you get the drill. I've explored (almost) every single part of Windows 10 and features it has to offer and I've got some nice tips and tricks, this helps a lot with stutter aswell. Please...
  10. power supply and cpu speed

in Windows 10 Support
    power supply and cpu speed: My main computer, a desktop built by a local shop originally came with windows 7, I did free upgrade to 10. I have been thinking of getting an all in one since they appear to be more reliable now than years ago. My questions right now are 2. I will probably have more later....