Windows 10: 5 year anniversary of Windows Insider program

Discus and support 5 year anniversary of Windows Insider program in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The 5-year anniversary of the Windows Insider program is upon us and I'm finding it hard to put the past five years into words. (1/n) Tweet —... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

5 year anniversary of Windows Insider program

The 5-year anniversary of the Windows Insider program is upon us and I'm finding it hard to put the past five years into words. (1/n)

The Insiders I've met while traveling, those I have connected with online, the internal MS teams I've built relationships with, and of course the never-ending changes and improvements to Windows (along with all the other MS services and software it connects with). (2/n)

It's been an amazing journey that I'm entirely thankful to be part of. I'm genuinely unable to quantify how much I've learned both from MS engineers as well as from #WindowsInsiders on the whole. The impact this program has had on me as an individual is immense. (3/n)

I'm endlessly grateful for the opportunities this program has presented, for the impact is has had both internally and externally, and for how it has helped me grow both personally and professionally. (4/n)

Most importantly, I'm thankful to all of the #WindowsInsiders who have joined us in this journey. Your insights and feedback continue to guide not only what I do day in/out, but provide a heartfelt voice in how the program (and of course Windows!) continues to evolve. (5/n)

Here's a toast to the whirlwind that has been the past five years, and an excited step into all that is yet to come.

Once again, thank you #WindowsInsiders.

:)

Brink, Oct 1, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 1, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    insider Program activaction

Hi Rahul,

For you to join the Windows Insider Program, we suggest following the steps provided on this
    link. Please make sure that you are registered to the Insider program. Once registered, you can now install the Windows 10 Insider Preview for
    your device.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Opie540 Win User

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. 5 year anniversary of Windows Insider program - Similar Threads - anniversary Insider program

2. Windows Insider Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Insider Program: HiI am queued for unenrollment from windows insider program. The settings is Beta. Still, the updates are being downloaded and installed in my laptop. My OS is Win11. Now, I have paused the updates.I decided to opt out because I was having issues. How can I stop these updates...
  3. Windows Insider Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Insider Program: Во вкладке Windows Insider Program в Центре обновления постоянно висит ошибка "Check Windows update for a newer and more secure build", при этом у меня стоит самый свежийпрямо перед 22Н2 вышедший, к слову сама 22Н2 у меня всё ещё не появляется в Центре обновлений, и сколько...
  4. Windows insider program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows insider program: Hello There,i'm using Windows 10, 21H1, Windows 10 Proi signed-in into "Windows insider program" with "Release preview channel" i Just want to Switch to "Dev Channel" but when i enter "Pick your insider settings" it gives me only one choice...
  5. Windows Insider Program

Windows Insider Program: Is there any way to unenrolled In "Windows Insider Program" without reinstalling windows. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-program/f194ee20-c6bf-4bf7-a8dd-4926df9d6abf
  6. returning to windows after 5+ years

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    returning to windows after 5+ years: my last pc was a samsung laptop. bought it in 2009, was using it until 2017 or 2018, when its hard drive broke. i couldve replaced the hard drive, but i didnt bother because other than gaming, i could do everything i needed to on my phone. that laptop had windows 8...
  7. Windows insider program

Windows insider program: Hello, I am trying to build a app. So I am following a guide that was given to me. 1: dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux /all /norestart 2: dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:VirtualMachinePlatform /all /norestart...
  8. Windows Insider Program 5th anniversary wallpaper! (Download link in the comment section)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Insider Program 5th anniversary wallpaper! (Download link in the comment section): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sayedarifuddin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/de0xwn/windows_insider_program_5th_anniversary_wallpaper/
  9. window insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window insider program: how to opt out window insider program. i'm frustated with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-insider-program/ad62070f-a967-45d4-b2b9-f520c3343931
  10. Windows Insider Program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Program: I just signed up for the insider program after E3 so I could be apart of the new Xbox App. My Windows updated last night and now there is a watermark in the bottom right of my screen that says: "Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy. Build...