Windows 10: $50 redeemed credit not in my account

Discus and support $50 redeemed credit not in my account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I added $50 to my account but it's telling me I only have $9 in my account. In my purchase order it says $50 redeemed. I have no subscriptions.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SlackKeyboard26, Feb 2, 2020.

1. $50 redeemed credit not in my account

I added $50 to my account but it's telling me I only have $9 in my account. In my purchase order it says $50 redeemed. I have no subscriptions.

:)

SlackKeyboard26, Feb 2, 2020

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Microsoft.com/redeem isn’t woking!

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, you were not able to redeem your gift cards. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Were you getting any error messages when trying to access microsoft.com/redeem? If so, could you possibly send us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried to use any other browser to access the said website?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check on this
    link
    for more information regarding redeeming a gift card or code to your Microsoft account. The link also provides you some of the troubleshooting steps if you were unable to redeem a card or code.

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, Feb 2, 2020
  4. $50 redeemed credit not in my account

Child account without Credit Card verification

Hi,

We appreciate all the information you've provided. We would like to isolate this concern for you. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are there any error codes/messages preventing you from performing the action?
    • What steps are you trying to do in order to add the credit card to the child account? Do you experience similar issue with other browsers as well?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Moreover, we suggest that you try to add the child account in this
    link

Let us know if you have additional questions.

PreciousLeb, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

$50 redeemed credit not in my account

1. $50 redeemed credit not in my account - Similar Threads - $50 redeemed credit

2. How to redeem my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to redeem my account: I can't get verification codes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-redeem-my-account/4305c8be-feeb-4930-a186-aff477a85ff0
  3. How to redeem my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to redeem my account: I can't get verification codes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-redeem-my-account/4305c8be-feeb-4930-a186-aff477a85ff0
  4. How to redeem credit from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to redeem credit from Microsoft account: My son received a $25 Xbox gift card but we accidentally applied it to my Microsoft account. Despite almost two hours of searching, we can’t seem to use that $25 and apply it to his Xbox. In fact, we somehow have a $65 credit on our Microsoft account but no way to spend it....
  5. How to redeem credit from Microsoft account

How to redeem credit from Microsoft account: My son received a $25 Xbox gift card but we accidentally applied it to my Microsoft account. Despite almost two hours of searching, we can’t seem to use that $25 and apply it to his Xbox. In fact, we somehow have a $65 credit on our Microsoft account but no way to spend it....
  6. Account credit

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Account credit: I want to buys v-bucks with my account credit but it's not an option to pay with. How do i solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-credit/aa6ce90f-61d8-4791-b24f-223ff888ab9e
  7. My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account

My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account: I'm as confused as you might be and I'm not sure who to go to for help since I was told the support staff can't do anything about it. Essentially, I got a code for Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft for buying Minecraft Java edition a long time ago. Naturally, being a...
  8. account credit card

account credit card: Does Microsoft require a credit card to download free apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-credit-card/04c2ad0f-da21-4fc3-bad7-d2b1a87760df
  9. Which Microsoft account redeemed my code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Microsoft account redeemed my code?: I'm trying to find the Microsoft account that redeemed my Minecraft Bedrock Edition code, but there seems to be no way for me to access this information. Can anyone help?...
  10. Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card: I'm worried just incase I get one cause I don't have debit or credit so I was gonna cheat the system and get one put in the code and get the money on my account...