Windows 10: 500 server error

Discus and support 500 server error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to resolve 500 Server error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/500-server-error/9b02e424-c261-4977-8b49-98c6f3cbcdb6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnCagliostro, Jun 27, 2021.

1. 500 server error

How to resolve 500 Server error

:)

JohnCagliostro, Jun 27, 2021

2. HTTP 500 Internal server error

The
    HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
    is a server-side error, meaning the problem probably isn't with your computer or Internet connection but instead is a problem with the web site's server.

If you are using a .htaccess on your site, it may be interfering with the web page you are trying to load into your browser. Please double check the .htaccess configuration. Any syntax errors will cause a 500 Internal Server Error message to be displayed instead
    of your website.

AjitKhodke, Jun 27, 2021
  3. Error 500

Hi Ed1412,

My name is Douglas and I am an Independent Advisor. I would like to help you. Let's try the following suggestions, please:

"Reload the web page. You can do that by clicking the refresh/reload button, pressing F5 or Ctrl + R, or trying the URL again from the address bar.

Even if the 500 Internal Server Error is a problem on the web server, the issue might just be temporary. Trying the page again will often be successful.

If the 500 Internal Server Error message appears during the checkout process at an online merchant, be aware that duplicate attempts to checkout may end up creating multiple orders — and multiple charges! Most merchants have automatic protections from these
    kinds of actions, but it's still something to keep in mind.

Clear your browser's cache. If there's a problem with the cached version of the page you're viewing, it could be causing HTTP 500 issues.

Internal Server Errors are not often caused by caching issues, but I have, on occasion, seen the error go away after clearing the cache. It's such an easy and harmless thing to try, so don't skip it.

Delete your browser's cookies. Some 500 Internal Server Error issues can be corrected by deleting the cookies associated with the site you're getting the error on.

After removing the cookie(s), restart the browser and try again.

Troubleshoot as a 504 Gateway Timeout error instead. It's not very common, but some servers produce a 500 Internal Server Error when in reality 504 Gateway Timeout is a more appropriate message based on the cause of the problem.

Contacting the website directly is another option. There's a good chance that the site's administrators already know about the 500 error, but if you suspect they don't, letting them know helps both you and them (and everyone else).

See our article on website contact information list for contact information for popular websites. Most sites have support-based social network accounts and a few even have email and telephone numbers.

If it looks like the site is down completely and you can't find a way to report the 500 Internal Server Error message to the website, it might help your sanity to keep up with the outage on Twitter. You can usually do this by searching for #websitedown on Twitter,
    as in #gmaildown or #facebookdown"

More options here:

https://www.lifewire.com/500-internal-server-er...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know, please. kinds Regards

DouglasMillar69, Jun 27, 2021
  4. 500 server error

MailForExchange (HTTP Server Error 500)

Hi There,

We are using a N95 with the latest M4E installed, connecting to a Exchange 2003 server on Windows Server 2003 and get this error when trying to connect for the first time in the phones admin_log1.txt:

31/08/2007 1:33:22 HTTP error code=500

31/08/2007 1:33:22 HTTP Server Error 500: Internal Server Error

We can use IE (browsing the OMA structure) and other windows mobile-based devices to connect to the exchange server and have enabled "Unsupported devices" on the exchange server.

Any thoughts on where to go from here?

Simon

greminn---01, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

500 server error

1. 500 server error - Similar Threads - 500 server error

2. SQL Server Reporting Service Failed to Initialize the Report Server [HTTP 500 Network Error]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL Server Reporting Service Failed to Initialize the Report Server [HTTP 500 Network Error]: Hi, I'm running into an issue while trying to launch the SQL Server Reporting Service SSRS from my local machine. The error highlights it is unable to open the source file App_global.asax.pddxk8z6.0.cs from the c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft SQL Server Reporting...
  3. SQL Server Reporting Service Failed to Initialize the Report Server [HTTP 500 Network Error]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SQL Server Reporting Service Failed to Initialize the Report Server [HTTP 500 Network Error]: Hi, I'm running into an issue while trying to launch the SQL Server Reporting Service SSRS from my local machine. The error highlights it is unable to open the source file App_global.asax.pddxk8z6.0.cs from the c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft SQL Server Reporting...
  4. How to fix 9anime Server Error 500

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix 9anime Server Error 500: [IMG]In this post, we will discuss what you need to do if you get the 9anime Server Error 500 or API error. Most anime users are familiar with 9anime. The website is known for its wide range of streaming options; however, recently, its streamers are facing issues accessing...
  5. HTTP ERROR 500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HTTP ERROR 500: This page isn’t workingblockpg-mint.safezone.mcafee.com is currently unable to handle this request.HTTP ERROR 500i get that error when i try acessing websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/http-error-500/f0f6a232-fec9-43a5-bf1f-19429d7093de
  6. HTTP ERROR 500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTTP ERROR 500: This page isn’t workingblockpg-mint.safezone.mcafee.com is currently unable to handle this request.HTTP ERROR 500i get that error when i try acessing websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/http-error-500/f0f6a232-fec9-43a5-bf1f-19429d7093de
  7. Unspecified error 75736e6a726e6c2e 500

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unspecified error 75736e6a726e6c2e 500: Hello everybody,This thread is closed, but I arrive with a complement to it.Is anybody able to say anything about error75736e6a726e6c2e 500on a disk of 1.81 TB with 1.63 TB free, that was bought brand new less than one and a half years ago ?...
  8. Internal Server Error / Code 500

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internal Server Error / Code 500: Hi. I have 4 hotmail addresses. Only one has developed an issue. I can not add photos to an email and I can not open a received pdf. When I try to download - I get an error code 500 / internal server error. I have tried to reseach this - but cannot open the server manager -...
  9. <!-- 404 and 500 errors -->

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    <!-- 404 and 500 errors -->: <header>h1>p<tr></tr><li></li><br></br><tr,h1,h2,/> <version Id="CS20",Chrome version="72.0.3626.122",Laptop="lenovo"/> <!-- 404 and 500 error layouts are not real pages so we need to troubleshoot this device and use the correct software --> <!DOCTYPE html> <html...
  10. Error 500

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 500: When visiting many corporate websites I get the home page but beyond that I get this error or something similar: This page isn’t working www.peiasap.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500 How do I correct this issue? It started a couple of weeks...