Windows 10: 5000 mouse

Discus and support 5000 mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased a Microsoft wireless comfort 5050 desktop for my wife. She loves the keyboard...…….. but not the mouse. Is there a way I can use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarlaHouston, Apr 18, 2019.

1. 5000 mouse

I purchased a Microsoft wireless comfort 5050 desktop for my wife.

She loves the keyboard...…….. but not the mouse.

Is there a way I can use the 5000 mous on a different computer?

:)

MarlaHouston, Apr 18, 2019
  2. [tf] Win User

wireless mouse 5000

• dell latitude D420 laptop, but it doesn't matter which computer I have it on
    • There is no power on or power off button on the microsoft wireless mouse 5000
    • the mouse works fine
    • it has a transceiver. it is a usb mouse

3. wireless mouse 5000

Hello,

Apology for delayed response.

I would suggest you to refer to the product guide from the link given below and check.

Refer:

Wireless Mouse 5000

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows.

Ashish Sondhi, Apr 18, 2019
  4. 5000 mouse

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 5000

Hi,

We need few details to assist you better,

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. Did you try to check if the issue persist while using other keyboard?

This issue may cause due to
    most common with USB peripherals. Let us try simple troubleshooting steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type "Troubleshooting"
      in the Search box from the desktop and click "Troubleshooting".

• Click on "View all" from the left pane and select "Hardware and Devices".

• Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue persists, download and install the latest Mouse and Keyboard driver and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/d/wireless-mouse-5000

Hope this information helps. Let us know whether the keyboard is working fine by trying above steps.

Thank you

Krishna Priya V, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

5000 mouse

1. 5000 mouse - Similar Threads - 5000 mouse

2. Hi, how can I know from its led when the batteries of my Microsoft Bluetooth 5000 mouse are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, how can I know from its led when the batteries of my Microsoft Bluetooth 5000 mouse are...: Hi, how can I know from its led when the batteries of my mouse Microsoft Bluetooth notebook 5000 are low? I can't find any manual on line about this info. Thanks...
  3. Hi, how can I know from its led when the batteries of my Microsoft Bluetooth 5000 mouse are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, how can I know from its led when the batteries of my Microsoft Bluetooth 5000 mouse are...: Hi, how can I know from its led when the batteries of my mouse Microsoft Bluetooth notebook 5000 are low? I can't find any manual on line about this info. Thanks...
  4. Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Mouse 5000: My wireless mouse scroll wheel is glitching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-5000/a6bc8057-a9f3-467f-83b1-0db515205473
  5. Wireless Mouse 5000

Wireless Mouse 5000: My wireless mouse scroll wheel is glitching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-5000/a6bc8057-a9f3-467f-83b1-0db515205473
  6. Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000: Hi could anyone please suggest/recommend where I could buy replacement feet for my trusty Wireless Mouse 5000? I received this as a gift so contacting the store where this was purchased is not an option. I've tried to search AliExpress but couldn't find anything there. In...
  7. Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000: Hi could anyone please suggest/recommend where I could buy replacement feet for my trusty Wireless Mouse 5000? I received this as a gift so contacting the store where this was purchased is not an option. I've tried to search AliExpress but couldn't find anything there. In...
  8. My Microsoft Mouse 5000 model 1387 has stopped scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Mouse 5000 model 1387 has stopped scrolling: My Microsoft Mouse 5000 model 1387 has stopped scrolling. Over the last two weeks or so, the scrolling function became less reliable to the point whrere now it doesn't scroll at all, other than a very slight motion when turning the wheel. All other functions are working...
  9. My Microsoft Mouse 5000 model 1387 has stopped scrolling

My Microsoft Mouse 5000 model 1387 has stopped scrolling: My Microsoft Mouse 5000 model 1387 has stopped scrolling. Over the last two weeks or so, the scrolling function became less reliable to the point whrere now it doesn't scroll at all, other than a very slight motion when turning the wheel. All other functions are working...
  10. My Microsoft Mouse 5000 model 1387 has stopped scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware