Windows 10: 500GB X BOX ONE

Discus and support 500GB X BOX ONE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My space on the x-box is 500GB I have only used 300GB but I have no more space to download what could the problem be. I have deleted all the files I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CindyCoelho, Jun 22, 2020.

1. 500GB X BOX ONE

My space on the x-box is 500GB I have only used 300GB but I have no more space to download what could the problem be. I have deleted all the files I am not using Please help.

:)

CindyCoelho, Jun 22, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 22, 2020
  4. 500GB X BOX ONE

x-box app

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you that you are facing this issue.

Please answer this questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Is the issue specific to this app?

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the
    Microsoft account to check if this helps.

You will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.

Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

500GB X BOX ONE

1. 500GB X BOX ONE - Similar Threads - 500GB BOX

2. Samsung 860 Evo 500GB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung 860 Evo 500GB: Reading Files Very slow and now showing images video etc not even let me copy paste some where i have to restart my system to copy data after every few minutes tried windows reinstall changed cables connectors everything. Currently on windows 11...
  3. Samsung 860 Evo 500GB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung 860 Evo 500GB: Reading Files Very slow and now showing images video etc not even let me copy paste some where i have to restart my system to copy data after every few minutes tried windows reinstall changed cables connectors everything. Currently on windows 11...
  4. My external hard drive is missing 500gb worth of space and possible a partition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external hard drive is missing 500gb worth of space and possible a partition.: This initially started when I was encrypting my flash drive with VeraCrypt note both my external hard drive and flash drive were plugged in simultaneously and i ensured to select the flash drive. The process when well. At the end of the process i got a message about mounting...
  5. My external hard drive is missing 500gb worth of space and possible a partition.

My external hard drive is missing 500gb worth of space and possible a partition.: This initially started when I was encrypting my flash drive with VeraCrypt note both my external hard drive and flash drive were plugged in simultaneously and i ensured to select the flash drive. The process when well. At the end of the process i got a message about mounting...
  6. After installing a new Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB SSD Or SSD in general the laptop fails to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing a new Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB SSD Or SSD in general the laptop fails to...: I recently looked into upgrading my Asus Creator Q530VJ Laptops SSD, by making use of the 2nd M.2 PCIe slot that it had. So, I bought a Crucial P3 1TB SSD and plopped it in, device didn't recognize it, nor did it even show up under File Explorer. So I factory reset my laptop,...
  7. After installing a new Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB SSD Or SSD in general the laptop fails to...

After installing a new Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB SSD Or SSD in general the laptop fails to...: I recently looked into upgrading my Asus Creator Q530VJ Laptops SSD, by making use of the 2nd M.2 PCIe slot that it had. So, I bought a Crucial P3 1TB SSD and plopped it in, device didn't recognize it, nor did it even show up under File Explorer. So I factory reset my laptop,...
  8. why this option is not shwoing what to do my pc specs i5 5th gen 500gb hard disk 8gb ram...

why this option is not shwoing what to do my pc specs i5 5th gen 500gb hard disk 8gb ram...: what to do pls help i want for new win 10 copoillot feature https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-this-option-is-not-shwoing-what-to-do-my-pc/5a312ad1-559f-440a-beb4-ba53c1ec9e94
  9. why this option is not shwoing what to do my pc specs i5 5th gen 500gb hard disk 8gb ram...

in Windows 10 Customization
    why this option is not shwoing what to do my pc specs i5 5th gen 500gb hard disk 8gb ram...: what to do pls help i want for new win 10 copoillot feature https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-this-option-is-not-shwoing-what-to-do-my-pc/5a312ad1-559f-440a-beb4-ba53c1ec9e94
  10. why this option is not shwoing what to do my pc specs i5 5th gen 500gb hard disk 8gb ram...

in Windows 10 Gaming