Windows 10: 504 Gateway Timeout on downloads

Discus and support 504 Gateway Timeout on downloads in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm simply trying to download the Windows 10 ISO, but every time I try to access the page it attempts to load, taking forever, and then proceeds to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ab86_, May 25, 2020.

1. ab86_ Win User

504 Gateway Timeout on downloads

I'm simply trying to download the Windows 10 ISO, but every time I try to access the page it attempts to load, taking forever, and then proceeds to timeout.

I'm going via this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/15088/windows-10-create-installation-media

Any attempt at selecting the links below result in timed out requests.

The rest of Microsoft's website loads fine, the rest of the internet browses fine, yet microsoft.com/software-download seems to be completely non-existent at this moment.

I use Chrome, so I tried Edge, and it won't even give me an error in Edge. It just loads a blank page and sits there.

So, question. Is there an issue going on? If so, can we know about it please? If there isn't, what would be causing this one small portion of the website to be timing out?

:)

ab86_, May 25, 2020
  2. mdesia Win User

504 Gateway timeout

I can't access my AOL mail because of 504 Gateway timeout message how do I fix it.

mdesia, May 25, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    504 Gateway timeout

Hi,

The error 504 Gateway Timeout means that one sever did not receive a timely response from another server while it is trying to complete the request to load page.

This means that the server and the gateway is not communicating properly. We suggest that you try using other browser or run
    Edge in InPrivate window or Incognito on other browser.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, May 25, 2020
  4. 504 Gateway Timeout on downloads

504 Gateway timeout

trudyguldin, May 25, 2020
Thema:

504 Gateway Timeout on downloads

1. 504 Gateway Timeout on downloads - Similar Threads - 504 Gateway Timeout

2. Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help: My Gateway laptop was running on windows 10. Windows ran some updates. Its now unable to get passed the Gateway screen.In bios I tried disabling csm supportdisabling secure boot modechanging the boot order to prioritize the usbI have tried using windows 10 creating bootable...
  3. Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help: My Gateway laptop was running on windows 10. Windows ran some updates. Its now unable to get passed the Gateway screen.In bios I tried disabling csm supportdisabling secure boot modechanging the boot order to prioritize the usbI have tried using windows 10 creating bootable...
  4. Gateway computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gateway computer: My gateway computer will not boot up keeps saying something about windows not installing properly and I need to contact support but everywhere is so busy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gateway-computer/176d2fd9-835f-4844-99c1-dc938013171b
  5. Gateway 504 error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gateway 504 error: When trying to access spectrum webmail, I get a 504 time-out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gateway-504-error/ac6d99c7-11f3-43e1-93e2-f1ebd350ec95
  6. How to Fix 504 Gateway Time Out Nginx Errors

How to Fix 504 Gateway Time Out Nginx Errors: How to Fix 504 Gateway Time Out Nginx Errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-504-gateway-time-out-nginx-errors/4d389e91-9622-4905-9c7e-49d9470b9609
  7. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and tried...
  8. bridging gateway

bridging gateway: Hello I have a gateway with Xfinity written on it by Comcast. if I click on "bridge" and disable wireless can I then install my Belkin N 300? If so I assume I must change the password in my WiFi devices like my laptop and phone? I am trying to gain a bit more security and...
  9. Default gateway not available

Default gateway not available: Help! I've searched for hours for help on this issue and can't seem to solve my limited internet issue. First it was showing up: IP not configured correctly I input the following (which I found off another random site so don't even know if it's right) IP:...
  10. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and...