Windows 10: 511-cpu fan

Discus and support 511-cpu fan in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ======================================== 511-cpu fan not detected 511-cpu fan not detected when I start the computer a screen notice reads: "511-cpu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VirgilKillebrew, Jun 25, 2020.

1. 511-cpu fan

========================================
    511-cpu fan not detected

511-cpu fan not detected when I start the computer a screen notice reads:
    "511-cpu fan not detectedF:1 BOOT"
    ----------------------
    This situation has existed from the day I opened the box; apparently this unit was either purpose built without a 511-cpu fan or, perhaps this was an 'assembly' and 'quality control' oversight.

Like any kid with a brand-new toy, I just wanted to play.

I placed a 12" diameter 3-speed utility fan near the air-intake area of the fan:
    "OK, All Good!"

That was in 2016, when I was like kid with a brand-new toy.
    But that "New Toy Thrill" is gone now, and I'm 'straight-up' outta utility fans.

This could all be the inevitable onset of Product Obsolescence we've come to accept, or it could be Entropy: "The Universe Tends Toward Disorder."
    Read RealClearScience

Whatever the reason, I need to know the exact model of the '511-cpu fan' that is compatible with my Motherboard so I can either install it or have it installed.
    Thanks!

:)

VirgilKillebrew, Jun 25, 2020

2. 511-CPU not detected

511-cpu not detected but fan is working

VincentSanfilippo, Jun 25, 2020
  3. CPU fan error

I get the 511 cpu fan not detected and press F1, yet when the computer boots up, the fan is running. I am using windows 10. Why do I keep getting this when I turn on my desk top?

JaniceWiegartner, Jun 25, 2020
  4. 511-cpu fan

Zackary Vanosdol, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

511-cpu fan

1. 511-cpu fan - Similar Threads - 511 cpu fan

2. cpu fan running

in Windows 10 Customization
    cpu fan running: CPU fan going up and down seconds after startup. Computer is new. Goes up and down all day. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-fan-running/1000fe4a-b302-4583-ba76-bdd0e386d239
  3. CPU fan error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU fan error: I get the 511 cpu fan not detected and press F1, yet when the computer boots up, the fan is running. I am using windows 10. Why do I keep getting this when I turn on my desk top?...
  4. Cpu fan problem?

Cpu fan problem?: Hello. So today I checked my PC temps from aida64 and saw something strange. CPU temp was jumping to 2000, 1800 then 1000rpm and then didn't show at all. Ofc I checked my CPU fan right away but it was working normal. Then I checked maybe it's something with bios and same...
  5. Cpu fan problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cpu fan problem?: Hello. So today I checked my PC temps from aida64 and saw something strange. CPU temp was jumping to 2000, 1800 then 1000rpm and then didn't show at all. Ofc I checked my CPU fan right away but it was working normal. Then I checked maybe it's something with bios and same...
  6. CPU fan issues

CPU fan issues: Hey everyone, Been digging around for a few days and haven't been able to find an answer myself so I figured I try here. My CPU (i7-6700k) has been running hot (90'C+). The other day I noticed the fan wasn't even spinning while that hot and even when hitting 100'C. Also...
  7. cpu fan

cpu fan: will the cpu fan run without the o/s installed-----putting together a new system and testing individual pieces 66923
  8. CPU Fan Not Working?

CPU Fan Not Working?: If the pc is on and CPU fan is stopped running than what will happen? 55677
  9. CPU Fan control error

CPU Fan control error: My laptop is HP 8470p. This problem happened only after I install the Anniversary update. My CPU fan sometimes does not increase speed when the temperature increase. And sometime when it running at full speed with high CPU temperature, it suddenly slow down (not off and CPU...
  10. POST CPU Fan Failure

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    POST CPU Fan Failure: When I startup my system (cold) I get a POST error "CPU Fan Failure" and I am directed into the BIOS where I can view the status of the different fans on my motherboard. Sure enough the CPU fan hasn't started. With some patience I have discovered that after about 5 minutes...