Windows 10: 511-cpu fan

Discus and support 511-cpu fan in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ======================================== 511-cpu fan not detected 511-cpu fan not detected when I start the computer a screen notice reads: "511-cpu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VirgilKillebrew, Jun 25, 2020.

1. 511-cpu fan

========================================
    511-cpu fan not detected

511-cpu fan not detected when I start the computer a screen notice reads:
    "511-cpu fan not detectedF:1 BOOT"
    ----------------------
    This situation has existed from the day I opened the box; apparently this unit was either purpose built without a 511-cpu fan or, perhaps this was an 'assembly' and 'quality control' oversight.

Like any kid with a brand-new toy, I just wanted to play.

I placed a 12" diameter 3-speed utility fan near the air-intake area of the fan:
    "OK, All Good!"

That was in 2016, when I was like kid with a brand-new toy.
    But that "New Toy Thrill" is gone now, and I'm 'straight-up' outta utility fans.

This could all be the inevitable onset of Product Obsolescence we've come to accept, or it could be Entropy: "The Universe Tends Toward Disorder."
    Read RealClearScience

Whatever the reason, I need to know the exact model of the '511-cpu fan' that is compatible with my Motherboard so I can either install it or have it installed.
    Thanks!

:)

VirgilKillebrew, Jun 25, 2020

2. 511-CPU not detected

511-cpu not detected but fan is working

VincentSanfilippo, Jun 25, 2020
  3. CPU fan error

I get the 511 cpu fan not detected and press F1, yet when the computer boots up, the fan is running. I am using windows 10. Why do I keep getting this when I turn on my desk top?

JaniceWiegartner, Jun 25, 2020
  4. 511-cpu fan

Zackary Vanosdol, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

511-cpu fan

1. 511-cpu fan - Similar Threads - 511 cpu fan

2. CPU Fan Error / 2000rpm fan

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Fan Error / 2000rpm fan: Hey all! So I was having issues with my cooler and replaced it recently with the 212 RGB Black edition. Naturally I put the cpu fan connecter on the heatsink to the cpu fan header and I put the previous back exhaust fan that was connected to the radiator next to it, which was...
  3. cpu fan running

in Windows 10 Customization
    cpu fan running: CPU fan going up and down seconds after startup. Computer is new. Goes up and down all day. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-fan-running/1000fe4a-b302-4583-ba76-bdd0e386d239
  4. CPU fan error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU fan error: I get the 511 cpu fan not detected and press F1, yet when the computer boots up, the fan is running. I am using windows 10. Why do I keep getting this when I turn on my desk top?...
  5. Cpu fan problem?

Cpu fan problem?: Hello. So today I checked my PC temps from aida64 and saw something strange. CPU temp was jumping to 2000, 1800 then 1000rpm and then didn't show at all. Ofc I checked my CPU fan right away but it was working normal. Then I checked maybe it's something with bios and same...
  6. Cpu fan problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cpu fan problem?: Hello. So today I checked my PC temps from aida64 and saw something strange. CPU temp was jumping to 2000, 1800 then 1000rpm and then didn't show at all. Ofc I checked my CPU fan right away but it was working normal. Then I checked maybe it's something with bios and same...
  7. CPU fan issues

CPU fan issues: Hey everyone, Been digging around for a few days and haven't been able to find an answer myself so I figured I try here. My CPU (i7-6700k) has been running hot (90'C+). The other day I noticed the fan wasn't even spinning while that hot and even when hitting 100'C. Also...
  8. cpu fan

cpu fan: will the cpu fan run without the o/s installed-----putting together a new system and testing individual pieces 66923
  9. CPU Fan Not Working?

CPU Fan Not Working?: If the pc is on and CPU fan is stopped running than what will happen? 55677
  10. POST CPU Fan Failure

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    POST CPU Fan Failure: When I startup my system (cold) I get a POST error "CPU Fan Failure" and I am directed into the BIOS where I can view the status of the different fans on my motherboard. Sure enough the CPU fan hasn't started. With some patience I have discovered that after about 5 minutes...