Windows 10: 54GB Hard Drive full when ALL personal files are only on One Drive

Discus and support 54GB Hard Drive full when ALL personal files are only on One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Surface Pro 3 running up-to-date Windows 10. It has a 54GB hard drive, and for months I have been getting warnings about running out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by revdrich, Feb 23, 2019.

1. revdrich Win User

54GB Hard Drive full when ALL personal files are only on One Drive

Hi,

I have a Surface Pro 3 running up-to-date Windows 10.

It has a 54GB hard drive, and for months I have been getting warnings about running out of space.

ALL of my personal files are stored cloud-only on One Drive, with other files on an SD card.

Under the Storage function of Settings, it shows that 30GB is used for Apps and Games, and 20GB for System and Reserved. But when I investigate Apps and Games, there is nothing like that sort of space being used.

I've used Storage Sense several times to free up space as well as other options.

I really don't know what to try next.

Any help appreciated.

54GB Hard Drive full when ALL personal files are only on One Drive 9d31f5d7-5679-4997-a7f7-172b5f775e5c?upload=true.jpg

54GB Hard Drive full when ALL personal files are only on One Drive f3cd3ce0-7551-446a-8ca9-a314e79aa6d0?upload=true.jpg

:)

revdrich, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Platibus Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

External Hard Drive

Hi John,

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open your External Hard Drive file in File Explorer.
    • Type the name of the file you want to search on the search box and click Enter.
    The file will show up in Search Results and you will be able to move it to the correct folder.

Let us know if you need further help.

Remon Ont, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

1. 54GB Hard Drive full when ALL personal files are only on One Drive - Similar Threads - 54GB Hard Drive

2. One Drive Personal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Personal: I have files that I cannot access because they are in my One Drive Personal folder which is not connected. I have gone to all the chats to reconnect my One Drive to my file folder but it is not helping. Please help me...
  3. One Drive Personal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Personal: I have files that I cannot access because they are in my One Drive Personal folder which is not connected. I have gone to all the chats to reconnect my One Drive to my file folder but it is not helping. Please help me...
  4. One Drive Personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Full hard drive

Full hard drive: I recently received a warning that my hard drive was full. My laptop is a HP 255 G3, which I understood had 5 GB RAM and 500 GB memory. When I checked storage it showed Local Disk C: - 930 GB and that over 860 GB was taken over by Apps & features. I have done some...
  6. Full hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full hard drive: I recently received a warning that my hard drive was full. My laptop is a HP 255 G3, which I understood had 5 GB RAM and 500 GB memory. When I checked storage it showed Local Disk C: - 930 GB and that over 860 GB was taken over by Apps & features. I have done some...
  7. Full hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. only save documents on one drive not on hard drive

only save documents on one drive not on hard drive: I only want to save certain files on my hard drive. All other files I want to save them on One Drive. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-save-documents-on-one-drive-not-on-hard-drive/38a119e6-f6b0-4321-9ee4-f3308c1976cb
  9. full hard drive

full hard drive: i have huge temp files appearing evry few minutes. most are AppXpackaging event logsas a consequence the computer hard drive is full and frozen. It fills up faster than I can delete the files. help there is also a text document referencing...
  10. "Your File History Drive Full", when it shouldn't be full at all

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    "Your File History Drive Full", when it shouldn't be full at all: I can't seem to back up. I have a Western Digital External 8Tb drive, trying to back up 3Tb of data. The WD backup drive is a single partition NTFS. I tried the WD backup software that came with the drive. When the drive was completely empty and new, the WD backup software...