Windows 10: 5G NETWORK & WINDOWS 10

Discus and support 5G NETWORK & WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot see my 5G network that I have been using for a long time. My Android phone and tablet can but my new laptop (WIN 10) doesn't. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JAWSOHIO, Sep 2, 2019.

1. JAWSOHIO Win User

5G NETWORK & WINDOWS 10

I cannot see my 5G network that I have been using for a long time. My Android phone and tablet can but my new laptop (WIN 10) doesn't. How do I correct this?

:)

JAWSOHIO, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 5G nbn wifi not showing up

Hi,

There is a possibility that the wireless network adapter of your computer is not compatible with the 5G Wi-Fi network. Just to clarify, can your computer connect to other 5G networks?

For us to verify if your computer is compatible with the 5G Wi-Fi network, kindly provide the name of the wireless network card. To determine the device's name, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows logo, and then choose Device Manager.
    • Expand Network.
    • Locate the computer's wireless network card.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Argel Obm, Sep 2, 2019
  3. npcnpc1 Win User
    network 5g

computer sees the 5GHz WiFi but will not connect (Windows 10)

2.4 and 5g both show up, will connect to 2.4 but says cannot connect to 5g,

have connected to 5g on other devices.

Acer all in one desktop

Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter

any help appreciated thanks

npcnpc1, Sep 2, 2019
  4. SJRedding Win User

5G NETWORK & WINDOWS 10

Windows 10 - 5G Network Missing From Laptop After Update

Ok....so, I'm reading through other questions in this community forum and see that others have this same issue--AND have had this issue as far back as a year ago, or longer. Seems like this is a flaw with Windows 10. Here we go again Microsoft!!

I have updated drivers, gone through ALL the steps listed online to reset my computer in an attempt "see" my 5G network and NOTHING is happening. I have had 5G on this laptop for years!! I reset the router - and Verizon even gave me a new one - and NOTHING.
    All the phones in my house and other devices all see the 5G network just fine. EXCEPT the laptop. Was watching a movie, paused it to have dinner, and POOF!!! the 5G network disappeared.

My laptop had Windows 8 and I thought I was doing a good thing in loading Windows 10 on it. WRONG.

PLEASE send a new update to fix this problem. I would like to get back to using my computer.

Thanks.

SJRedding, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

5G NETWORK & WINDOWS 10

1. 5G NETWORK & WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - NETWORK

2. Windows Defender high network usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender high network usage: Hello, I observed Windows Defender (MsMpEng.exe) is using lot of network resources for long time. I can't stop the service or kill the process even with admin right on elevated PowerShell.. Interestingly I don't see the process in the list of netstat -ab - looks...
  3. Windows 10 update bricked my network and I can't connect to the internet anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update bricked my network and I can't connect to the internet anymore: A couple of months ago, windows update bricked my computer and I had to reformat everything. Now, it has made all my networks useless. I can't even connect with a wired connection it's that bad. The last update that was supposed to start downloading was: "2019-10...
  4. Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.: I have windows 10 - updated with the latest software. Network adapter drivers are the latest. I am connected via eithernet or Wifi and have the SAME issue. I enabled the settings to allow network discovery and to be seen on the network for private networks. Both Wifi and...
  5. NETWORK PROTECTION

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NETWORK PROTECTION: doe's anyone know about ASPRO BOTNET I tried to put McAfee into my computer no joy so rang McAfee they wanted £250 to get rid of ASPRO BOTNET is it a con TOM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/network-protection/6dd9f794-1aa0-4904-9422-e68450c473b5
  6. Username or Password incorrect when connecting to network computer

Username or Password incorrect when connecting to network computer: I have 2 computers, C1 and C2, (both running Win10Pro - 1903) and 2 users, U1 and U2. U1 is the main administrator on C1 and C2 with the same login credentials on both computers. U2 is an added administrator on C1 and C2 with the same credentials on both computers. U2 can...
  7. Can't Connect to One Specific Wifi Network

Can't Connect to One Specific Wifi Network: I've been unable to resolve this problem. I've applied the troubleshooting I've found by searching the internet with no luck. Maybe somebody can figure out what's gone wrong. I have a Microsoft Surface 2 laptop with Windows 10. The Wifi on my laptop works and has connected...
  8. Networking 2 PS’s

Networking 2 PS’s: In the office we have 2 PC’s that originally came with win8 but now are running win 10. Both where set up that they could see the other PC and also where able to open and change any file on it. After an update/upgrade this is no longer possible. The strange part is that they...
  9. One PC not connecting to local network

One PC not connecting to local network: Hi, I am using tree WIN10 (and one WIN8) PCs in a network. I'll just call them A, B, C and 8. (8 being the WIN8). A is the PC where my scanner and printer are attached (USB), and the one with the largest and best monitor, so I do most photo editing here. B is mainly the...
  10. Enter Network Password window keeps popping up

Enter Network Password window keeps popping up: I keep getting the window 'Enter Network Password' popping up and even when I enter the password and tick to remember it will reappear later. I am running Outlook 2007. I have already searched for a fix and completed:- Control Panel / Network and Internet / Network and...