Windows 10: 5G NETWORK & WINDOWS 10

Discus and support 5G NETWORK & WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot see my 5G network that I have been using for a long time. My Android phone and tablet can but my new laptop (WIN 10) doesn't. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JAWSOHIO, Sep 2, 2019.

1. JAWSOHIO Win User

5G NETWORK & WINDOWS 10

I cannot see my 5G network that I have been using for a long time. My Android phone and tablet can but my new laptop (WIN 10) doesn't. How do I correct this?

:)

JAWSOHIO, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 5G nbn wifi not showing up

Hi,

There is a possibility that the wireless network adapter of your computer is not compatible with the 5G Wi-Fi network. Just to clarify, can your computer connect to other 5G networks?

For us to verify if your computer is compatible with the 5G Wi-Fi network, kindly provide the name of the wireless network card. To determine the device's name, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows logo, and then choose Device Manager.
    • Expand Network.
    • Locate the computer's wireless network card.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Argel Obm, Sep 2, 2019
  3. npcnpc1 Win User
    network 5g

computer sees the 5GHz WiFi but will not connect (Windows 10)

2.4 and 5g both show up, will connect to 2.4 but says cannot connect to 5g,

have connected to 5g on other devices.

Acer all in one desktop

Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter

any help appreciated thanks

npcnpc1, Sep 2, 2019
  4. SJRedding Win User

5G NETWORK & WINDOWS 10

Windows 10 - 5G Network Missing From Laptop After Update

Ok....so, I'm reading through other questions in this community forum and see that others have this same issue--AND have had this issue as far back as a year ago, or longer. Seems like this is a flaw with Windows 10. Here we go again Microsoft!!

I have updated drivers, gone through ALL the steps listed online to reset my computer in an attempt "see" my 5G network and NOTHING is happening. I have had 5G on this laptop for years!! I reset the router - and Verizon even gave me a new one - and NOTHING.
    All the phones in my house and other devices all see the 5G network just fine. EXCEPT the laptop. Was watching a movie, paused it to have dinner, and POOF!!! the 5G network disappeared.

My laptop had Windows 8 and I thought I was doing a good thing in loading Windows 10 on it. WRONG.

PLEASE send a new update to fix this problem. I would like to get back to using my computer.

Thanks.

SJRedding, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

5G NETWORK & WINDOWS 10

1. 5G NETWORK & WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - NETWORK

2. When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...: I have a private network for my business to share files throughout our different computers. Yesterday, it worked just fine as it has for months. However, today we cannot access files on the network from any computer. On my administrator login, when I try to open a network...
  3. When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...: I have a private network for my business to share files throughout our different computers. Yesterday, it worked just fine as it has for months. However, today we cannot access files on the network from any computer. On my administrator login, when I try to open a network...
  4. When trying to access shared files on my private network, I receive an error saying "A...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to keep Network Setup Service in Automatic mode in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep Network Setup Service in Automatic mode in Windows 11.: It keeps on reverting to Manual and reduces Wi-Fi connectivity drastically. When I manually reset it to Auto it fixes it. Without rebooting the pc, it reverts to manual, how to I fix this please?...
  6. How to keep Network Setup Service in Automatic mode in Windows 11.

How to keep Network Setup Service in Automatic mode in Windows 11.: It keeps on reverting to Manual and reduces Wi-Fi connectivity drastically. When I manually reset it to Auto it fixes it. Without rebooting the pc, it reverts to manual, how to I fix this please?...
  7. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  8. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  9. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?

How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?: Newest windows was download via update two days ago, now this is happening. And yes, I checked and my "public" choice is still my chosen selected network. My VPN is listed with the active private network, and the usual network 2 is listed for the public network I prefer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 5g cannot see 2g window 10

2. re-installed drivers and still unable to connect to 5g network only 2g network